Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 15,210

Shinion

@Haru17: my hay fever's gonna start acting up if they show us (what is presumably) Hyrule Field again

Edited on by Shinion

Shinion

At_Lazuli

Watch them tease us by the world premire starting by saying 'The Legend of Zelda' and then change to say The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

Haru17

Nintendriat wrote:

Watch them tease us by the world premire starting by saying 'The Legend of Zelda' and then change to say The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD

We don't have to worry about that. It wouldn't even get the stage time, being an older game.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

CaviarMeths

World Premiere: The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes amiibo support and DLC

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

keife191

we'll probably get another fluff trailer if anything, either 5 seconds of nothing, or a 30 second cinematic that doesnt show gameplay

keife191

CaviarMeths

Well brief as they've been, everything we've seen for Zelda U so far has been captured in engine. It's actual gameplay we've seen, just from a developer's camera.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Haru17

keife191 wrote:

we'll probably get another fluff trailer if anything, either 5 seconds of nothing, or a 30 second cinematic that doesnt show gameplay

I totally don't think they'll even get stage time for that.

Dezzy

SpookyMeths wrote:

Well brief as they've been, everything we've seen for Zelda U so far has been captured in engine. It's actual gameplay we've seen, just from a developer's camera.

I'm not sure if that was confirmed for the first trailer was it? It did look awfully good for the Wii U.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Nicolai

Heck, it's been a long time since Aonuma has done a discussion about the game's broader concepts. A few years ago I used to groan whenever we'd hear Aonuma discuss the game with such vague language without showing any footage, but now that it's been a few years, and the game is supposedly going through major changes on account of the delay, I would be a happy clam just to listen to some of the new ideas they have in mind, even if they don't show footage.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Octane

@Dezzy:

Eiji Aonuma wrote:

Many people from the media kept asking me if the footage from the new Zelda game for Wii U is just a promotional movie, but that really is actual gameplay on Wii U.

From June 12, 2014. It's an official translation by Nintendo, although some have questioned the validity of the translation. It could have been actual gameplay, playing around with the camera angles, slow motion effects and such can be enough to produce some neat ''cutscenes''. I have no doubt the beginning could've been gameplay, but I wouldn't be surprised if all of that second part in the forest wasn't true gameplay.

Source: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/zelda-wii-us-e3-demo-was-ac...

Octane

Haru17

AAAAND SIX MORE MONTHS OF ZELDA WINTER!!!

-Green-

I was prepared for this long and frigid winter.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

renaryuugufan92

Haru17 wrote:

AAAAND SIX MORE MONTHS OF ZELDA WINTER!!!

nahh more like 2 or 3 depending on the first direct of 2016 when they talk about the 30th anniversary of Zelda. then again......

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Haru17

Morpheel wrote:

Remember to carry around a few bottles of blue fire and hotsprings water.

Hylian vinters are cold and filled with death, giant ice yetis, and, inexplicably, shots fired at Konami.

Untitled

Nicolai

I stand corrected.

6 more months of Zelda winter... God, this thread will go to the dogs!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Haru17

Nicolai wrote:

I stand corrected.

6 more months of Zelda winter... God, this thread will go to the dogs!

Where do you think we are exactly?

CaviarMeths

This is indeed the darkest timeline.

Haru17

SpookyMeths wrote:

This is indeed the darkest timeline.

True, but at least it's interesting! Seriously, did you guys see, did you guys SEE those shots Keighley fired at Konami!? That was insane to see in an event as main stream as this. They even went so far as to throw poor Kiefer Sutherland under the bus WHILE HE WAS IN THE ROOM!!! Seriously; the shots, they were fired.

Therad

So, do you think we will get an extensive crafting system? The gamepad would work really well for that.

Therad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic