Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. stages, items, music, extras ect. ideas?

Showing 81 to 100 of 190

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

81. Posted:

i wanna fight at rainbow road and on the moon it be awsome :D

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

82. Posted:

We need more obscure trophies like in Melee, brawls trophies wernt that obscure

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

83. Posted:

@Harmotaku melee had a lot of japan only stuff. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

84. Posted:

^exactly, what did brawl have Lucas, Stafy, Ouendan, Barbara, and that's it. But Melee has card hero, custom robos, cubivores, animal forests, Tamagon(via Action Replay)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

85. Posted:

Don't forget sheriff. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

86. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

^exactly, what did brawl have Lucas, Stafy, Ouendan, Barbara, and that's it. But Melee has card hero, custom robos, cubivores, animal forests, Tamagon(via Action Replay)

Brawl has a custom robo trophy if I remember correctly. But yeah, the more interesting trophies the better. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cyb3Rnite

87. Posted:

Any stage builder ideas? That was amazing in Brawl, but it could use some work. Like make structures take up less space.

Avatar by Celestier.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

88. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Don't forget sheriff. :3

Oh right I didnt have that one... Also Diskun

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

89. Posted:

sushifreAk wrote:

Any stage builder ideas? That was amazing in Brawl, but it could use some work. Like make structures take up less space.

The fact that the drop blocks take up three vertical spaces instead of one really annoys me. But yes, the stage builder idea was certain a wonderful addition; I just hope they make it a lot better should the feature return.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

90. Posted:

A Pokemon stage based on a route... I dunno it just sounds like it'd work. you could have pokemon attack you from grass and ash in the background!

WingedFish wrote:

sushifreAk wrote:

Any stage builder ideas? That was amazing in Brawl, but it could use some work. Like make structures take up less space.

The fact that the drop blocks take up three vertical spaces instead of one really annoys me. But yes, the stage builder idea was certain a wonderful addition; I just hope they make it a lot better should the feature return.

YES YES YES! A more detailed Level Editor would be AWESOME!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

91. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

We need more obscure trophies like in Melee, brawls trophies wernt that obscure

OMG I know right? Also there were some pointless trophies. What was up with the Striker Daisy and Striker Mario trophies? That was just unnecessary. They could have just given us Daisy. Or for no reason they gave us both Paper Peach and Paper Bowser and then Wedding Peach and Wedding Bowser? Why?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

92. Posted:

Hmm. I just played as Link today on Brawl (don't usually play as him) and man, why did they nerf him so much? He's rather slow, and oddly heavy (though I guess that sorta makes sense since he has bombs, arrow, and boomerangs). And his moveset is overall laggy, plus his recovery leaves something to be desired. While he isn't terrible, I think he should be buffed up next time. I mean come on, this is Link we are talking about here, he should be at least a decently good character! Just as long as he isn't cheap/broken. The same could be said for several others, but this came to mind since I used him today.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

93. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Hmm. I just played as Link today on Brawl (don't usually play as him) and man, why did they nerf him so much? He's rather slow, and oddly heavy (though I guess that sorta makes sense since he has bombs, arrow, and boomerangs). And his moveset is overall laggy, plus his recovery leaves something to be desired. While he isn't terrible, I think he should be buffed up next time. I mean come on, this is Link we are talking about here, he should be at least a decently good character! Just as long as he isn't cheap/broken. The same could be said for several others, but this came to mind since I used him today.

You don't play melee much, do you? :D but young link and old link in melee were the best. :3. But if we're just complaining, Why did they screw up ganondorf so bad! D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

94. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Hmm. I just played as Link today on Brawl (don't usually play as him) and man, why did they nerf him so much? He's rather slow, and oddly heavy (though I guess that sorta makes sense since he has bombs, arrow, and boomerangs). And his moveset is overall laggy, plus his recovery leaves something to be desired. While he isn't terrible, I think he should be buffed up next time. I mean come on, this is Link we are talking about here, he should be at least a decently good character! Just as long as he isn't cheap/broken. The same could be said for several others, but this came to mind since I used him today.

You don't play melee much, do you? :D but young link and old link in melee were the best. :3. But if we're just complaining, Why did they screw up ganondorf so bad! D:

I know he is good in Melee (but I don't own the game sadly, so I don't remember much) thus why I said "nerfed" as in implying his change to Brawl from Melee.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

95. Posted:

But ganondorf was at pretty much god tier! Same with the captain. :( then they slowed him down.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

96. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

We need more obscure trophies like in Melee, brawls trophies wernt that obscure

OMG I know right? Also there were some pointless trophies. What was up with the Striker Daisy and Striker Mario trophies? That was just unnecessary. They could have just given us Daisy. Or for no reason they gave us both Paper Peach and Paper Bowser and then Wedding Peach and Wedding Bowser? Why?

I was actually thinking more about the stupid fox costumes, I know Melee has alternate costume for each character but they weren't ones you unlocked in the roulette

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cyb3Rnite

97. Posted:

That's the problem. See, no matter how much balancing they do, there's still gonna be godlikes and horrible wimps. The community's gonna resort to codelists to make characters balanced.

Avatar by Celestier.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

98. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Hmm. I just played as Link today on Brawl (don't usually play as him) and man, why did they nerf him so much? He's rather slow, and oddly heavy (though I guess that sorta makes sense since he has bombs, arrow, and boomerangs). And his moveset is overall laggy, plus his recovery leaves something to be desired. While he isn't terrible, I think he should be buffed up next time. I mean come on, this is Link we are talking about here, he should be at least a decently good character! Just as long as he isn't cheap/broken. The same could be said for several others, but this came to mind since I used him today.

Yeah I agree. For the next game they should make Link quick like Toon Link and then leave out Toon Link. Clone characters are unnecessary. And I hope to god they nerf Meta Knight. And take out Sonic because he sucks in Brawl.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cyb3Rnite

99. Posted:

I thought the whole "Sonic and Snake" was a one-time thing.

Avatar by Celestier.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
Avatar

0megapit231

100. Posted:

Bayonetta - Bayonetta 2
Bonzia Man - Wonderful 101
Dillion - Dillion's Rollen Western
Sakura Samurai - sakura samurai art of the sword

0megapit231