Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. stages, items, music, extras ect. ideas?

Posts 101 to 120 of 185

Hokori

There needs to be a level from any of the densetsu no Stafy games

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DarkNinja9

Neoproteus wrote:

I'd love to see a stage based on Dragon Roost Island. Maybe Valoo could shoot fire at people occasionally, or if you hit him you can get a scale which would allow you to fly for a short period of time. I'd also like to see them bring back that stage from Melee where Kraid rotated the whole thing. That was awesome! maybe update it so there's more platforms or a way or two through the center, or even a second or third circle for Kraid to hit. A Mario Galaxy level would be cool as well. You could make it big like New Pork City, with all of the platforms being rotating spheres which you fall off of if you stand still. You could have a fire one with a hippo that attacks you if you land in front of him, an ice one that's slippery, a big grassy one, and a desert one with platforms that sink as you step on them and maybe even pop out the other side.

A bombchu would make an interesting item. I'd rather see them get rid of some of the old items though, like the cracker launcher. And change the smash ball mechanics so that it only shows up under certain conditions rather than randomly.

the bombchu would be a nice addition i had thought of that but never rly thought it might fit in the game =/

the cracker launcher for me could use some control change since its even hard to control unless you get used to it .-. or maybe randomly throw items out that you can pick up and use?

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Final-Starman

Saturn Valley would make a Great Stage and Fourside Needs to make a return.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

kkslider5552000

HarmoKnight wrote:

There needs to be a level from any of the densetsu no Stafy games

This would require them to make underwater areas good. In a fighting game. For one stage.

That somehow beats my insane Mario Galaxy stage idea for things that will never happen.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DudeSean

HarmoKnight wrote:

Please no COD stages

Nuketown.

Ganondorf needs to have his whole moveset redone. I'm hoping that will happen. I'm kind of expecting most of the characters to get a pretty big overhaul, as well as the game in general.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

DarkLloyd

im currently thinking about stages that are in 3D 2D by that i mean change the 2D location in the same area by some gameplay method or something

just throwing that out there if you know what im talking about

DarkLloyd

Snagrio

Hmm, I've been thinking about Kirby lately. I'm thinking that his Final Smash should change to him using his Ultra Sword from Return to Dreamland. That would be freaking epic.

Plus, I'd love for this to be in the soundtrack selection, I've just been loving it lately.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

IAmNotWill

DudeSean wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Please no COD stages

Nuketown.

Ganondorf needs to have his whole moveset redone. I'm hoping that will happen. I'm kind of expecting most of the characters to get a pretty big overhaul, as well as the game in general.

Yeah I wouldn't count on it. A big " overhaul" wouldn't make it Smash Bros.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

CM30

There so needs to be a Bowser's Castle stage. You know, with lava, Podoboos, firebars, maybe that bridge and axe, etc.

There also needs to be at least something representing the Wario Land series, since Brawl was way too focused on WarioWare related content and that isn't Wario's only series...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

0megapit231

Falco has a new move set and a new final smash where he jumps into his arwing and fire shots like snake's final but fires straight and can also be charged for a greater radius and damage.

0megapit231

Happy_Mask

I wanna see wario have some more wario world moves. I wanna slam bowser's face into the ground. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tsuchiya

Instead of Pokeballs being a item, make them a character albeit a randomly generated Pokemon with which you can fight as.

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

WesCash

Should be a Pushmo/Crashmo level. I'm sure there would be some way to make it work.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

MrWalkieTalkie

WesCash wrote:

Should be a Pushmo/Crashmo level. I'm sure there would be some way to make it work.

Characters fight on platforms that may be pushed back in by Mallo, so be careful or you'll fall!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

Also, this is pointless but I still want it to be done. Replace Goldeen from being one of the pokeball pokemon to Magikarp. Goldeen is a pokemon can actually fight in the pokemon games, while Magikarp just splashes...

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Tsuchiya

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

WesCash wrote:

Characters fight on platforms that may be pushed back in by Mallo, so be careful or you'll fall!

Go work for Nintendo now and make that!

Frankenstein was the creator - not the monster. It's a common misconception, held by all truly stupid people - Kryten

Back in Black is the best song ever. Argue, and I'll have to slap you. Hard.

Nintendo Network ID: Tsuchiya-U

WesCash

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Also, this is pointless but I still want it to be done. Replace Goldeen from being one of the pokeball pokemon to Magikarp. Goldeen is a pokemon can actually fight in the pokemon games, while Magikarp just splashes...

THIS. So much stress has been caused by this.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

Happy_Mask

WesCash wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

THIS. So much stress has been caused by this.

I wanna see it get replaced by gyrados. It comes out, starts charging hyper beam, then uses splash. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

zezhyrule

Just take out all the nintendo characters. No one likes them anyway. Make it full of third-party stuff. Actually, just Metal Gear Solid stuff. Then it would be perfect.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.