Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 27,917

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The tiny Motion-Sensor Bomb is hard to see. If you get any closer, it's dangerous. I warned you."

I bet the motion sensor bomb was made more colorful since it is smaller, but also because of how the game is brighter in general.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

DefHalan

Maskeraid wrote:

I'd still wager Snake has more of a chance than a certain Non-Specific Action Figure.
Untitled

I would take that bet lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Snagrio

Here's hoping we see Yoshi tomorrow.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Blast

If a guy like Snake can come back then Sora can join the roster, too.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

UGXwolf

I'm predicting that Sakurai knows everyone expects Yoshi, tomorrow. So instead, he's going to reveal the Yoshi Egg trophy. And then we'll get Yoshi revealed on the Japanese Yoshi's New Island release date.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

Sora has no reason not to join, but that doesn't mean he'll make it in. Keep this in mind.

Shirma_Akayaku

You know, whenever a character appears in Smash, the next game that comes out, they want that previous character included and they will defend the hell out of them. Even if they appeared only once. People wanted Roy in Brawl, but he wasn't. People wanted Mewtwo in Brawl, but wasn't. People even wanted Dr. Mario in Brawl, but he wasn't. What I see is that no matter how much you defend a character so that they won't get booted, it still doesn't matter. People wanted Waluigi to be playable. He returned... as an assist.

No matter what I see, people can never be, and will never be satisfied with the character roster until they learn to accept it as it is.

Everyone, please learn that.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

SG9000

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm predicting that Sakurai knows everyone expects Yoshi, tomorrow. So instead, he's going to reveal the Yoshi Egg trophy. And then we'll get Yoshi revealed on the Japanese Yoshi's New Island release date.

Which was announced to be released during Summer 2014 in Japan, that's between 3 and 6 MONTHS left!!!!

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

UGXwolf

Rosalina wrote:

You know, whenever a character appears in Smash, the next game that comes out, they want that previous character included and they will defend the hell out of them. Even if they appeared only once. People wanted Roy in Brawl, but he wasn't. People wanted Mewtwo in Brawl, but wasn't. People even wanted Dr. Mario in Brawl, but he wasn't. What I see is that no matter how much you defend a character so that they won't get booted, it still doesn't matter. People wanted Waluigi to be playable. He returned... as an assist.

No matter what I see, people can never be, and will never be satisfied with the character roster until they learn to accept it as it is.

Everyone, please learn that.

I believe I've said this before, but people will always fight to the death over what they want or don't want in the roster. I do it for fun, and I'm sure many people here do, too, because when the game comes out, regardless of who is or isn't in the roster, the majority of us, if not ALL of us, are still gonna love the game, and we're just gonna suck it up on the differences.

For instance, I realize that I probably won't get my top 3 most wanted. I do not, however, think this will ruin ANYTHING for me.

@SG9000 So? Yoshi was announced a year after the Brawl announcement, too, as I recall. Even so, I really doubt the game will be out before late Summer, so this outcome is entirely possible.

SomeBitTripFan

Your argument over you want in the roster is useless. If you argue, think of it as a way of observing what might be going on in Sakurai's head when figuring out the roster.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

kkslider5552000

Xenoblade coming out way earlier in Japan is my main reason to think Shulk will be in the game.

Bomberman or Simon Belmont or Pacman would be cool.

Ridley being too big as the problem is stupid.

Of course Yoshi is in the game.

This is the entirety of my opinion of new roster ideas.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

I can't wait for Ridley to be announced...

as an assist trophy!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

Sora has no reason not to join, but that doesn't mean he'll make it in. Keep this in mind.

There's no reason for him to join though...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

19Robb92

Who's Sora?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

PaperLucario

19Robb92 wrote:

Who's Sora?

That one guy from Kingdom Hearts, with the huge key.

PaperLucario

19Robb92

PaperLucario wrote:

That one guy from Kingdom Hearts, with the huge key.

Oh.. Yeah, that's not happening There's no reason for him to join.

Edited on by 19Robb92

UGXwolf

Aaaactually, there is. Half of the entire Kingdom Hearts series is on Nintendo handhelds, and he could be made to suit the format just fine. If Sakurai wanted a Square Enix rep, Sora would be first in line. The question is if Sakurai wanted to add a Square Enix rep, and my answer is a firm "unlikely."

PaperLucario

UGXwolf wrote:

Aaaactually, there is. Half of the entire Kingdom Hearts series is on Nintendo handhelds, and he could be made to suit the format just fine. If Sakurai wanted a Square Enix rep, Sora would be first in line. The question is if Sakurai wanted to add a Square Enix rep, and my answer is a firm "unlikely."

Sakurai opts to keep the 3rd parties to a minimum and only true icons that everyone could recognize (Mega Man & Sonic). Even if he did I think someone from final fantasy would have a higher chance, with the two times they crossed over with a Mario Sports game. Not to mention, the last thing I'd want is Disney stamped on the box of what celebrates everything Nintendo.

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario

UGXwolf

PaperLucario wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Sakurai opts to keep the 3rd parties to a minimum and only true icons that everyone could recognize (Mega Man & Sonic). Even if he did I think someone from final fantasy would have a higher chance, with the two times they crossed over with a Mario Sports game. Not to mention, the last thing I'd want is Disney stamped on the box of what celebrates everything Nintendo.

I disagree. I don't think there are any Final Fantasy characters as publicly recognized as Sora is that have heavy affiliation with Nintendo. Cloud and Sephiroth might contend on a popularity basis, but as they were never involved in Nintendo, their inclusion is even MORE unlikely.

As for want, I agree, I really don't want this character. I'm just saying he's not in a position to be written off as impossible. Unlikely (as you said, Sakurai wants to keep 3rd party to a minimum), but not TOO unlikely.

19Robb92

UGXwolf wrote:

I highly doubt that. People are constantly whining about Geno from Mario RPG. He'd most likely be in before Sora.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic