Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,581 to 4,600 of 27,917

Arminillo

I want to see something Pushmo related! Maybe a stage in which the little guy manipulates the stage by pulling and pushing platforms from the foreground?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Snagrio

I can just hear all the Ridley supporters arguing for hours on end about if Mother Brain means anything about the status of him being playable or not.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

@WingedSnagret: I honestly want Sakurai to end the debate once and for all and reveal Ridley as either a stage hazard or playable character. I personally think he's more likely to be a stage hazard because when he first revealed the Pyrosphere stage, Sakurai said that "an old enemy from Samus' past could appear at any second."

Stage hazard or playable, there's going to be a lot of whining on Miiverse.

We all do. But yes, no matter what happens in the end, there is going to be lots of whining... -_-

Snagrio

Orngeblu

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

The fact that he's facing the same direction in both pictures with the exact same facial expression would say otherwise...

Also, he's missing his headgear in the 2nd pic.

reads first sentence looks at both pics, realizes the headgear is missing, then reads more to find out you beat me to it ;-;

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Shirma_Akayaku

Alfonzo is everywhere...
Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

Randomname19 wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Alfonzo is everywhere...
Untitled

Untitled

You know I found this, and since I thought it was pretty dumb, I decided to post it anyways. I do agree with your facepalm though.
(wish there was a facepalm emoticon for Nintendo Life).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Shirma_Akayaku

Here's a "leak" of what the character icons on the select screen are supposed to look like...
Untitled
It's perfect.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

DreamyViridi

@Rosalina - Facepalm emoticon? Would this suffice?
Untitled
Seriously, stahp the Alfonzo stuff... please...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Shirma_Akayaku

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Rosalina - Facepalm emoticon? Would this suffice?
Untitled
Seriously, stahp the Alfonzo stuff... please...

Hey now, I only did it once. Don't worry about any others from me... but as for other people, you're gonna have to try to convince them to stop.
But beside the Alfonzo stuff, I think I might just make fun of character leaks. People make them so often, it's really getting old (at least for me).
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Snagrio

Rosalina wrote:

Here's a "leak" of what the character icons on the select screen are supposed to look like...
Untitled
It's perfect.

Mega Man's expression is priceless.

Snagrio

Orngeblu

Rosalina wrote:

Alfonzo is everywhere...
Untitled

Lol.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Robi-Wan

Hello everyone!
This is my first post on this forum and I hope you like it. It's quite long, but they're just some ideas I've had for Super Smash Bros. and the WiiU. Enjoy!

Ideas for Nintendo
February 7th, 2014
This could save the WiiU:
1. Smash Bros can save the WiiU IMO
2. Add Little Mac to Smash Bros. Having a light hit and run boxing character with star mechanic would be amazing. A lot of people love a boxing character.
3. Add….. Simon Belmont from Castlevania! Introduce him close to the game's launch, maybe 3 months away. It will draw in the hardcore gamers since there are no characters on the roster at all like Simon. A more serious character. Plus his stage could be amazing not to mention THE MUSIC he would bring! OH THE MUSIC...
I have complete move sets for both characters made up, but I'll put that in a later post. There are already a few out there.

They could make such epic intro movies for both Simon and Little Mac. I have some ideas:
Little Mac: You see Donkey Kong getting prepped in his corner of the boxing arena with Diddy Kong, Crankey Kong maybe WiiFit Trainer. He leaps onto the stage with his usual agility. Mario is in the ring as referee. He motions to the opponent's corner and lo and behold you see a figure in a pink robe. The robe falls and from a shot of the feet scrolling up it's… Little Mac! He does a little one two and Doc appears behind Little Mac's shoulder with a chocolate bar. Then the title reads: Little Mac joins the battle!

Simon Belmont: Shot of a castle from one of the NES Vania games. Luigi's in the castle with his poltergust 3000 and a flash light trembling in fear. Shadows of Castlevania enemies lurk in the background. As Luigi proceeds through the dark castle lit only by candle light three skeletons drop in front of him and the candlelight blows out. As Luigi cowers backward into a corner, a bottle falls in front of Luigi shattering with blue flames and the skeletons melt. Luigi turns his flash light and above him standing proudly is…. SIMON BELMONT. He grabs his whip with both hands and it says SImon Belmont joins the battle!
BOOO YEAH!!!!

The hype from this would be CRAZY.

4. Bring the price of the WiiU down. The 32 GB Black WiiU to $250 and the 8 GB White WiiU to $200. The Wii wasn't as expensive as the WiiU is now when it was new as I recall but I'm not sure.

5. Have a Smash Bros WiiU bundle priced at $300 which includes a Smash Bros poster and a specially decorated Smash Bros WiiU console and/or WiiU gamepad. Maybe make a pro bundle which includes a classic controller. Because all serious Smash Bros players want to play on a classic style controller as said below.

6. Sell Smash Bros. game and Classic controller bundles and/or bring down the price of classic controllers. All serious Smash Bros. players want to play on classic controllers which is a lot of players. They need to make them accessible.

7. Perhaps a bundle with both Super Smash Bros. WiiU and 3DS. There are those who want both games.

And Boom. Saved the WiiU. I'm telling you if smash bros. is done right, it can make the WiiU. My brother and I used to joke that at the time they could sell a Wii at a lower price that could just play Brawl and it would sell. I think we made a similar comment for the gamecube with Melee. Smash Bros. is huge. Just go to gaming forums and the Smash Bros. thread is always over flowing.

6. A few other ideas. During battle it would be cool if whoever is using the tablet controller could change the music whenever they want to with the touch screen. So someone could act as DJ and choose the song appropriate to how the match is going or to their preference. Of course this could be turned off via options but I think it would be pretty neat. Allow all songs to be playable on any arena. Could you imagine Wily's Castle and then Bloody Tears playing in the same match? SO EPIC!

7. They should allow you to display trophies and make that the background to the menu screens. You could even create little scenes, like Toon Link up against Ridley. Maybe even multiple displays one for each different menu screen. Finally the trophies would have more application.
VOICE CHAT. PLEASSSEEEEE. If you have to keep the friend codes fine, but voice chat is a must! It's expected in this day and age and it's what makes Xbox so appealing to many gamers. Good online play and voice chat! You could even sell WiiU head sets. I would allow for third party head sets too.

That's all folks!

Robi-Wan

Pootypie

Rosalina wrote:

Alfonzo is everywhere...
Untitled

That's pretty messed up lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pazzo-TheFool

OdnetninAges wrote:

Untitled

That's Perfect!!! Mind if I use this?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

PanicPuppet

UGXwolf wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@UGXwolf The Metroid series is in desperate need of another fighter, i'll take anyone really, including him.

Nah, honestly, Samus is more than enough fighter for the entire series. If you absolutely MUST have another fighter, Dark Samus is really the next in line that could work. And only if they don't make her uber cloney.

Dark Samus really could work as a fighter, AND not be a clone.

Just use her attacks from Primes 2 and 3 for a baseline. Besides Ridley, she's honestly the only other Metroid character that deserves to be a new rep.

PanicPuppet

MrWalkieTalkie

Rosalina wrote:

Untitled
It's perfect.

THAT'S FROM MY BLOG! I'M MASTERHOCUSPOCUS ON TUMBLR! I MADE THIS POST AND CROPPED ALL THOSE PICTURES!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic