Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

@UGXwolf The Metroid series is in desperate need of another fighter, i'll take anyone really, including him.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@UGXwolf The Metroid series is in desperate need of another fighter, i'll take anyone really, including him.

Nah, honestly, Samus is more than enough fighter for the entire series. If you absolutely MUST have another fighter, Dark Samus is really the next in line that could work. And only if they don't make her uber cloney.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Nah, honestly, Samus is more than enough fighter for the entire series. If you absolutely MUST have another fighter, Dark Samus is really the next in line that could work. And only if they don't make her uber cloney.

Dark Samus could also work, but then everyone will complain that it's not Ridley (But let's not go there again).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

@SheldonRandoms Yeah, that's the biggest debate in the Smash community, right now. I still think Ridley is just meant to be big and should stay that way. I don't feel a playable character could do him justice. Many people disagree. That's not gonna change until Ridley is made playable and they see how little it really fits.

SheldonRandoms

@UGXwolf And that's the thing everyone brings up about Ridley, being to big. Ridley does make a great boss on one hand, but on the other, they could shrink the dragon and give him something.

Or they could just do both

UGXwolf

@SheldonRandoms People keep saying this, but I just feel like he doesn't really work, when normal-sized. I saw him in the original Metroid and in the Brawl hack videos, and I just don't think it works very well, compared to the Ridley in Brawl.

@NoUsernameHere Why not? He's a fun character and there's nothing more satisfying than nailing a Warlock Punch. Besides, he's coming back. That's guaranteed. No way they'd remove or replace him, despite what people may say.

Edited on by UGXwolf

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Because he's captain Falcons papa

@UGXwolf Makes you wish that they would make another Metroid game with Ridley resigned to be smaller, more of a fighter, etc. Just so he could somehow fit in better.

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Oh, well in that case it must be his giant nose then. That's why everybody wants to play as him

And he's "lowest of the tier", so that's another reason why you want to play as him

UGXwolf

I've noticed I gravitate towards villains hardcore. Wolf and Ganondorf are my mains, and I'm always willing to throw up a Bowser fight, when one comes along. I think Mewtwo is the only villain I've never even tried to learn in Smash, and that's because I seriously, SERIOUSLY dislike Mewtwo.

SheldonRandoms

@UGXwolf That's because Mewtwo is more of an anti-hero then a villain, it's probably throwing off your groove or something.

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Mewtwo was alright, but I preferred Lucario, after all, he did "replace" him because they shared one move.

MegaStoneSmash91

It's already been proven fake many times over, but that leaked Character Select screen has another thing off about it that (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think anyone here pointed out. Every other character has their Japanese name (where applicable), but Jigglypuff should be listed as "Purin", not Jigglypuff. Unless of course the Japanese are using the other name now, for some reason. So, still fake anyway.

It's nice to see another new Assist Trophy, even if it's one I don't particularly care for as I'm not a Metroid fan. I doubt anyone wanted Mother Brain playable, so this one can't really be complained about in that regard.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

UGXwolf

No, the Japanese have not started calling him Jigglypuff. Poke'mon X and Y still lists it as "Purin" in the game. Nice catch.

UGXwolf

@Wonder_Mask It certainly looks like it could dish out some serious damage. The real question is: will this be the trophy the competitive community sites, when they explain why items are bad, or will they mention something else?

DreamyViridi

Untitled

I spy Mario!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LyIa

Rosalina wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown. This was actually featured briefly in her debut video."

Sometimes Sakurai posts the weirdest comments... Well it seems we all live under Rosalina's gown.

YES PLEASE.

I can't wait to play with Rosalina. :3

all men are kings 👑

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic