Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 27,917

Nintendaholic

We need a wonderful 101 stage. fighting on the virgin victory flying around the city, watching the city be destroyed by enemies you fight throughout the game. that would be sweet! Untitled

Edited on by Nintendaholic

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Arminillo

I have a weird feeling that this game will be balanced like DoTA 2, EVERYONES OP.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

DefHalan

Suicune wrote:

I have a weird feeling that this game will be balanced like DoTA 2, EVERYONES OP.

I haven't played DOTA 2 but I like that idea. Everyone is equally OP making the player feel strong but it is still fair because it is still balanced.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

luisesteban

Nintendaholic wrote:

We need a wonderful 101 stage.

DAFUQ.....that would be amazing.

It should be a multiple player in order to create the unite morph.

luisesteban

Blast

I plan on wiping out Rosalina and King Dedede first whenever I see them online.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

If there's a freaking Sonic Lost World stage then there better be a Wonderful 101 stage and Bayonetta stage.

Master of the Hype Train

OdnetninAges

Snake was extremely toned down in Brawl. It's not too far-fetched that Bayonetta could get representation of some sort, even if it's just a trophy. I don't think it's likely to get a stage, though.

Wonderful 101 is definitely possible to get a stage, though.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Pootypie

EDIT: Nevermind... it's 3DS not Wii U

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

wow it took 10 hours for someone to comment on this that I forgot I even posted that

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

@TheGreatGamer: That's because it's on the 3DS thread. Seriously, the Smash Bros. 3DS thread is dormant. I know the Wii U version is clearly going to be superior, but I thought there were supposed to be plenty of people looking forward to the 3DS version on NL?

facepalm I thought this was Wii U picture. I'm an idiot

Next time... I'm reading the tags

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Dupree520

I know lists seem to be kind of redundant to continuously post, but I'm kind of tried seeing such out of context characters being requested over and over again. I think the best way to find characters would be to return back to the roots.
Heres mine;
New First Party: Captain N The Game Master, Ridley, Toad, Mii, Lolo/Lala, King Hippo, King K. Rool, Eggplant Wizard, Waluigi, Ganon, Isaac, Dixie Kong,
Third Party: Pac Man, Bomberman, Tails, Simon Belmont,
Returning Characters: Captain Falcon, Ness, Yoshi, Wario, Mr Game & Watch, Ice Climbers,
I think these characters would keep up the nostalgia and fun. Also if anymore Third Party characters are to be introduced, these would seem to be the most fitting.

Edited on by Dupree520

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

Dupree520

Blast wrote:

If there's a freaking Sonic Lost World stage then there better be a Wonderful 101 stage and Bayonetta stage.

You want Bayonetta? Really?....

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Ice Climbers,
Mario Kart 8: Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, Birdo,

Shirma_Akayaku

Sakurai: "Pic of the day. Rosalina and Luma's attacks are very
different. This screencap shows Rosalina producing a
Saturnian ring for her strong up attack."

Source: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFqTLwQ1Q

Untitled

So it's her Up Smash-Attack? Seems like it...

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Snagrio

I've noticed something. Beyond the E3 trailer, if I'm right, there hasn't been any updates regarding Final Smashes. I think all we know is Wii Fit Trainer's and Samus' (and even then we don't know if the latter will change into her Zero Suit form).

Just thought I'd point that out.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

KingDunsparce

DestinyMan wrote:

@WingedSnagret: I feel Sakurai might keep the vast majority of Final Smashes secret. They would make for great Pic of the Days, though.

I hope he's changing some of them up a bit. I loved most of Brawl's final smashes, but some characters now have things that would better fit for them. For example, I'm hoping Luigi's final smash becomes Luigi's Mansion related or a Luiginary Attack. I want the latter more, but that probably won't happen, so I think that a Luigi's Mansion final smash would be pretty cool. (Not sure what it would be, but...)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Blast

Dupree520 wrote:

Blast wrote:

You want Bayonetta? Really?....

@Dupree520 It would strengthen the bond between Platinum Games and Nintendo if Wonder Red and Bayonetta were in the game. Capcom's Mega Man is in the game because Capcom supported Nintendo with that Monster Hunter and Resident Evil: Revelations games.

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic