Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,221 to 26,240 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

The few announced amiibo that left are being released soon. We need dates for our DLC trio.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

I think I'm done with the constant fake-out hype. It's emotionally exhausting. I'm just going to keep playing as usual and if something happens, it happens.

....Is what I'd like to say. In truth I will probably be back in this thread next time Sakurai sneezes or scratches his nose.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

I didn't, in Japan Mewtwo releases this week. Falco is next week. Then we have no more scheduled.

Grumblevolcano

Oh nevermind, it seems only Europe doesn't have any info on Falco amiibo. Best Buy exclusive on November 20th for NA.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

DarkmarkUnited wrote:

Hello Everyone! the top 10 voted by NintendoLife users in the NINTENDOLIFE OFFICIAL SMASH BALLOT OF 2015 is as follows
1. KING. K ROOL

2. SHOVEL KNIGHT

3. ISSAC

4. RAYMAN

5. INKLING

6. SNAKE

7. BAYONETTA

8. PICHU

9. PAPER MARIO

10. PROFESSOR LAYTON

Krystal and Shantae should be the top two

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joeynator3000

Shrek isn't on that list, it's fake. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Grumblevolcano

Is anyone else unable to play online currently? I've noticed it in Smash, MK8 and Splatoon so the maintenance could be the reason.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Is anyone else unable to play online currently? I've noticed it in Smash, MK8 and Splatoon so the maintenance could be the reason.

Yeah it's the maitenance, I tried to have a go on Mario Kart last night and then I remembered.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Tsuchinoko

arronishere wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Yeah it's the maitenance, I tried to have a go on Mario Kart last night and then I remembered.

Your avatar! I love 16-bit Layton, even though I haven't gotten to London Life yet.

Anthracks

I want Shantae, Shovel Knight, and Paper Mario.

Anthracks

Tsuchinoko

Anthracks wrote:

I want Shantae, Shovel Knight, and Paper Mario.

Thats a pretty unlikely trio. Paper Mario might happen in a future Smash game but had no impact in the ballot. I would say as non-Japanese indie characters Shantae and SK would basically cancel each other out, but with the amiibo and rumours by previously credible people (which with the recent Rogersbase Inkling direct disaster doesn't mean as much anymore), SK might have a chance, but would mean Shantae's chances are non-existent. Still neither character has appeared on a Nintendo console in Japan so...

Tsuchinoko

DarthNocturnal wrote:

@Tsuchinoko

Shovel Knight is getting a release in Japan at some point I believe. What better way to introduce him =P

(ー_ー)

KO-Cub

I think it's just one of those things where you say one thing and someone disproves and you're like "Dude, you 'kay there?" XD

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Tsuchinoko

Hmm, I'm going to say no comment. You continue wanting the characters you want, which is totally fine and awesome, and we'll see what happens. Shantae, Shovel Knight, a Rune Factory rep, or even Shadow the Hedgehog. Who knows?

Speaking of, anybody remember Shadow4SSB or whatever his name was? That was fun.

SCRAPPER392

Rayman
Ms. Pacman
Banjo Kazooie
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro
Cranky Kong
Giana(Giana Sisters)
Tails and Knuckles
Simon Melmont
Bill Rizor
Protoman and Bass
Doc Luis
King K. Rool
Bomberman

Wishlist:

• Waldo(Where's Waldo)
  • Ash Ketchum
  • Mickey Mouse. You can only get him by buying a Disney Infinity amiibo that works for DI and Smash Bros; like the DK and Bowser Skylander ones.
  • Paperboy
  • Dot (7-up)
  • Santa Claus
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Ronald McDonald
  • Ninja Turtles
  • Bart Simpson

I can't think of anymore, and most of these are probably impossible.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Tsuchinoko

I seriously don't know how I'd feel about Rayman. I wish that one game stayed WiiU exclusive. As it is I'd want Bayonetta more.

I actually have no idea, but in the west is Shovel Knight Nintendo exclusive outside of PC releases?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

NintendoFan64

@Tsuchinoko: It was also released on PS4 and Xbone after it was released on Nintendo hardware and Steam.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Hendesu

Since it's Halloween, I decided to make a spooky story. Here you go.

As you may not know, my Wii U got broken 3 days ago due to it being spilled on by water. So yesterday, I decided to bring the Wii U for repair at Gamestop. (I went to the GameStop at
Delaware Consumer Square
2730 Delaware Ave Suite 700) They said the console would be fixed on saturday. I couldn't wait you see, I'm wanted to play Smash Bros NOW. (I'm a fanboy.) So I bought the Brawl. Strangely, the employee said the game only cost 1.50. It was odd, since Wii games nowdays only cost about 10 dollars at big video game stores. So reluctantly, I bought the game and quickly ran back to my house. I quickly bring my old Wii out of my closet. Covered with dust, I remembered the last time I played it. It was 6 years ago. I was a wee lad back then. I was playing Mario all stars (Wii version) and Klonoa. I would play those games all night long. (Such glorious days)
I cleaned off the Wii and plugged it up. I ejected the disc out of the system. Mario all stars was still in there for 6 years. I put the disc aside and open the case for Brawl. Excited, I quickly take the game out of the case and put it in the Wii. (And I put on my Earthbound pajamas.) While waiting for the intro to end, I found a mysterious
mysterious disc in the case. The disc was blank and there was nothing on the cover. (Here's a picture of it)
http://i.imgur.com/dXBlRHth.jpg

Curious, I put the disc inside my DVD player. Oddly, the disc quickly booted up and the menu appeared. (The disc must be new.) The menu was pitch black with the bright white words said "play". Curious, I press play. The video shows Sakurai and some unknown women at some wedding. They seemed to have a wedding. They kissed while everyone was cheering for them and eating cake. It was beautiful. But I noticed the date of the video. It said: JUNE 13, 2009. This must have happened after Brawl was released a year ago. Also, why would this disc be in a case? Was this the first original copy of Brawl? No way, I'm thinking too much. Maybe he put this in on accident. While watching the video, the screen quickly turns to black and showed Peach Castle at night. Surprised, I thought this may be lost footage of SM64 2. But I was sorta right I guess. The camera zoomed in a castle. Inside the house were Peach and Mario. They seemed angry for some reason. They keep arguing at each other like crazy. There wasn't no voices in the video. I'm guessing that the voice actors didn't know about this and thus not voice the characters. While they argue, Luigi went outside to beach to sit down. Only I heard was his foot steps. While he sat at the shore, Meta Knight was next to him. He seemed to be crying. He spoke some words that I couldn't hear. But the screen turns black with the only words that said: "He's coming. Who? God. Why God coming here? Because we haven't forgiven our sins. He's coming here to bring us to hell, where we all belong."
Then it showed Sakurai and his unknown wife in the kitchen. (The date of the video showed APRIL 12, 2010) She dropped off a magazine right a front of him. I couldn't tell what magazine was it, but telling by her angry looks, it was a inappropriate book. She proceed to yell him about this while Sakurai gave a unhappy face. She keep yelling at him till she pointed to the door. She must want him to get out. Sakurai got up and tried to talk to her. She started to argue at him until he started to argue too. Both start yelling each other till she slapped Sakurai, and both started fighting. They keep fighting to the kitchen till Sakurai grabbed a knife and STABBED his wife in the heart. She felled down, lifeless as a rock. Sakurai realized what he did and grab his wife, shaking her as she was sleeping. He keep yelling her name, if he was sorry. He kept do that until he cried out loud. He yelled her name many times, while holding her body. My heart aches seeing this. Then screen turned to black as it showed Mario putting a flower next to a grave. He looked down as a tear felled down his cheek. The screen ONCE again turned black as the only words that said: "Goodbye Princess."
Then the TV turned to blue. It meant the video was over. I tried to play it again to record footage, but the disc wouldn't play. I tried tons of others DVD players and my PC, but the disc refused to play again. I also called Gamestop about it. They said that they didn't know about this. Feeling shocked. I decided to give this away if anyone wants it. I have the disc right now in my hands, if you desired to own it, message me. Maybe you can debug it to find the lost footage.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic