Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 25,481 to 25,500 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Its only the wiiU version though.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Hendesu

TheGreatLord wrote:

Now get ready for people to look into the codes and leak whoever wins the ballot

yay...

You could always avoid Nintendo-related news online......

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

IceClimbers

NightmareEater wrote:

TheGreatLord wrote:

Now get ready for people to look into the codes and leak whoever wins the ballot

yay...

You could always avoid Nintendo-related news online......

Smash Bros leaks? Yeah good luck trying to avoid those on the internet. You'd have to stay away from the internet completely.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TeeJay

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@NintendoFan64: Nah. Somebody's bound to break into the code and leak something out. It's inevitable.

Anyway, here are the Kirby Hats of the characters I want in Smash:
Untitled
Can you guess who the hats belong to? I kinda doubt it.
Here's the Miiverse post: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHka1tVLQw

- Dunno

• Okami
  • Layton
  • Dunno. Monkey Island?
  • Wonder Red
  • Splatoon

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

veeflames

@TeeJay: Heh, nice try. You got 3 correct.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tsuchinoko

Honestly, I never played The Wonderful 101 but I wish it was doing better in sales and the ballot because Wonder Red is a cool looking character that would fit in Smash well.

Tsuchinoko

Just wondering, did the maintenance already finish because I'm looking on the Japanese page and I don't see any maintenance notices.

Grumblevolcano

All the maintenance did was add a new type of regular tourney "Anything Goes" and make there a significantly larger number of the 1v1 For Glory type.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Tsuchinoko

@Grumblevolcano: well thats good right? Isn't that what people wanted?

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf

Anyone else think it's suspicious Falco is the only Amiibo coming out on November 20th? Cause I do. And while I'm oretty sure this is really just wishful thinking, what if Wolf was already really far along? And what if he was also getting an Amiibo on the same day. (Please master Sakurai)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

@UGXwolf: I don't think it's suspicious, we don't know the release date of Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival so they could be releasing the AC amiibo same day.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

@Tsuchinoko: Really, Wonder Red's moveset possibiltes are endless. I don't even know where to start listing some of the moves he can use.
The only weird thing about him will be his color variations. Well, since he's Wonder Red, the only color that would make perfect sense is his flagship red color. Maybe he could have color variations based on the color of his teammates (blue, pink, green, yellow, black and some other random color)

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Hendesu

Little unknown thing in Smash Bros Miiverse stage
If you're console banned from Miiverse(Which you unlikely are), the floating posts disappear. At first I thought I was not connected to the internet, but my Wii U internet was fine. I thought it was glitch till I called my friend. He said that he can see the posts. (Btw he wasn't banned from Miiverse)

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Pootypie

the posts are distracting anyways so i dont really care about them plus i really dont get involved with the social media comments such as youtube 9gag or miiverse. the people there can just... grind your gears, you know what im saying? its better to leave miiverse alone if it risks you being console banned, and i dont want that lol

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

IceClimbers

I'm pretty sure Nintendo's given up on monitoring the Miiverse stage posts. There's quite a bit that gets through. Go check Shofu's Twitter for an example. It's NSFW though, so fair warning.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Rexcalibr

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@Grumblevolcano: well thats good right? Isn't that what people wanted?

No. Most of the lobbies don't even fill up and I personally don't like playing in a tournament that isn't full.

I also think making separate lobbies for 1v1 For Glory with one stock instead of only two was stupid.

Rexcalibr

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

Anyone else think it's suspicious Falco is the only Amiibo coming out on November 20th? Cause I do. And while I'm oretty sure this is really just wishful thinking, what if Wolf was already really far along? And what if he was also getting an Amiibo on the same day. (Please master Sakurai)

Its okay, I'm hoping for Wolf too.

I feel bad. I remember talking to you about wanting our characters back. Now I've had Lucas back for a while (and hes in Mario Maker!) and now its your turn.

UGXwolf

I played a bit of Brawl, yesterday. The lag on the gane is nearly unbearable after playing Smash 4 for so long, but Wolf is still a good character for me. It's crazy that I can confidently use so many characters in Smash 4, though. Even in Brawl, I only have a main and a couple secondaries. I literally don't HAVE a Melee character, so I default to Link, and I have two characters in 64. Now I can whip out one of eight characters and be confident that I'll at least have some idea how to handle my opponent.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic