Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 25,441 to 25,460 of 27,917

IceClimbers

@NintendoFan64: Of course! He comes along with Kappa, Lord Helix, Timmy Turner's Dad, 60's Spiderman, Minion, and Conan O'Brien!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

@IceClimbers: I can't believe we're getting Timmy's dad instead of Hugh Neutron! Damnit, Sakurai!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

IceClimbers

@NintendoFan64: I know, and he was so much more deserving too! Well, at least we have Mr. Moseby and Jake from State Farm to look forward to!

Edited on by IceClimbers

MegaMari0

I load this page to find this awkward set of parody characters that you all list. Especially Shia. That dude just irritates me regardless of what he does. I will admit Timmy Turner's dad was amusing. I keep replaying his "dinkleburg" line in my head as a final Smash battlecry as he turns into Dyno Dad.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Tsuchinoko

So anyway, back to actual video game characters, but does anybody know why gamefaqs in particular seems obsessed with Daisy. I thought it was a meme, but I think they're serious.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

So anyway, back to actual video game characters, but does anybody know why gamefaqs in particular seems obsessed with Daisy. I thought it was a meme, but I think they're serious.

People actually want Daisy? Personally she's my least favorite Mario character by far.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Grumblevolcano

It would be really cool to get Superman 64's Superman and Sonic 06's Silver as DLC to massively troll everyone.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

Grumblevolcano wrote:

It would be really cool to get Superman 64's Superman and Sonic 06's Silver as DLC to massively troll everyone.

I will only accept Silver in Smash if he screams "IT'S NO USE!!" with evety attack.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

@Tsuchinoko I'd rather have Waluigi, personally. Yeah, I know he isn't exactly a character who deserves a spot, but A) It would be both hilarious and awesome, and B) He'd sure as Hell be a better choice than Daisy!

DreamyViridi

@Tsuchinoko: I find that hard to believe. Playable Daisy would be hilarious yet interesting if the moveset was done right, but the girl gets put up with a fair bit of hate; so it's hard to tell if they supporting her legit or not.

Neither her nor Waluigi have much going for them, and that's coming from someone who likes Daisy more than Waluigi.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

I think Waluigi does have decent amount of supporters but not enough

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Joeynator3000

Meh, I don't really care, I just want Rune Factory to get in this game somehow. Also, screw Daisy, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

IceClimbers

I'm pretty sure Daisy has a higher chance than Waluigi as far as Smash 4 goes, since Waluigi is an AT. I seriously doubt Sakurai and co. would remove an AT for a playable fighter in the same game. Maybe he'll receive the Little Mac treatment for Smash 5, though Takamaru and Magnus also seem to be candidates for that as well. Granted, it's not like they couldn't do that for all 3 of them.

Anyways, with less than a month left of the ballot, there's going to be tons of fake rumors/leaks cropping up over the next couple of weeks. 6-8 Etika videos a day will be popping up in my sub box telling us to take it with a grain of salt. And there will be salt. EVERYWHERE.

This is gonna be a fun, yet agonizing month. Can't wait.

Smash_kirby

IceClimbers wrote:

I'm pretty sure Daisy has a higher chance than Waluigi as far as Smash 4 goes, since Waluigi is an AT. I seriously doubt Sakurai and co. would remove an AT for a playable fighter in the same game. Maybe he'll receive the Little Mac treatment for Smash 5, though Takamaru and Magnus also seem to be candidates for that as well. Granted, it's not like they couldn't do that for all 3 of them.

Anyways, with less than a month left of the ballot, there's going to be tons of fake rumors/leaks cropping up over the next couple of weeks. 6-8 Etika videos a day will be popping up in my sub box telling us to take it with a grain of salt. And there will be salt. EVERYWHERE.

This is gonna be a fun, yet agonizing month. Can't wait.

at least we don't run out of salt for a while.

Smash_kirby

NintendoFan64

@UGXwolf: What are you talking about? He's already in the game! We can't just do something like put in another-(remembers that we have 2 Mario's, 2 Links, Samus and Zero Suit Samus are seperate characters, Zelda and Sheik are different characters, and you can have 8 of the same character fighting at once)...I still doubt it'll happen.

Joeynator3000

Maybe Waluigi will get in and his Assist Trophy will be replaced by Daisy, you know...she'd just do the exact same thing as he did as an AT. Also she'll sound like him too.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf: I want to disagree, but at the same time so many of these "rules" that fans made up have been broken in the past. "There can't be two Roys in the game!" "They won't add a third Marth!" "Fighting game characters won't be in Smash!" "Only one rep per 3rd party company!"

...Right. So yeah, the "Assist Trophies won't be made into DLC fighters" rule isn't necessarily true. Same goes for the "only one character per 3rd party franchise" rule. That doesn't exist at all, and is mostly just goalpost moving by those that stuck so heavily by the "1 per company" rule. If/when a 3rd party franchise does get a second rep, it'll most likely be Sonic with the inclusion of Tails or Eggman (or both).

NintendoFan64

@IceClimbers: You're right. I don't really think there ARE any specific rules for who can get in...except for the one that states non-videogame characters can't get in...or guests that haven't appeared on a Nintendo console...or "Ridley is too big" (that's probably the only rule that's been confirmed, really.).

Rexcalibr

Waluigi made it in Super Mario Maker. Daisy didn't. I actually think Waluigi is more popular between the two of them.

I would like Daisy as an alternate costume to Peach (instead of just her colors). She should have at the very least been an assist trophy along with Toadette, and I think since Waluigi is one, that guarantees he won't be on the main roster.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic