Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,641 to 22,660 of 27,917

Pootypie

No seriously you all are going to be disappointed once you find out the leak is fake.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

No seriously you all are going to be disappointed once you find out the leak is fake.

Didn't you and many people like myself say that exact samething?And in the end it became true?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Pootypie

TwilightAngel wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Didn't you and many people like myself say that exact samething?And in the end it became true?

The Rayman leak comes to mind...

Also I didn't doubt the only legit leak, which was the roster leak.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

UGXwolf

This isn't a leak, though. This is a ROM dump. These files ARE in the game, and there are multiple peoe confirming their existence, Cutting Room Floor being one of them. And it's not just some random, these are highly trusted and respected sources for this kind of info.

THAT SAID people really are jumping the gun a bit. All the files being there proves is that there are files there. Maybe it was considered and scrapped. Maybe it wasn't. Maybe they're going to announce Ryu and Roy at E3, and maybe TheGreatBrawler will stopping being so salty about an annoying and spammy character getting nerfed, but probably not that last one.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

I'm not saying anything about Diddy Kong...

Pootypie

veeflames

Well, the presence of sound files of Ryu and Roy doesn't exactly translate to said characters being confirmed. How about we just wait for confirmation... if it ever comes? shrug.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TeeJay

It'd be funny if when a future patch releases and spelunkers sift through the coding they find some useless file called stopspoilingeverything.fu or something, lol

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

It'd be funny if when a future patch releases and spelunkers sift through the coding they find some useless file called stopspoilingeverything.fu or something, lol

I would love it if they actually did that.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

veeflames

TeeJay wrote:

God first.

LzWinky

CapeSmash wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I'm very sure this is fake and I hope it is.

Lol, dude, Roy and Ryu have victory themes in the games' files (•snd_bgm_Z83_F_Roy3DS.nus3bank, •snd_bgm_Z81_F Ryu_3DS.nus3bank). It's not fake, it's real. Deal with it.

Oh, so if I post some text that says victory theme for King K. Rool, it's automatically true?

In that case, _blahblahcodingKRoolisreal!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

Untitled
Before the newest update I was able to fully use custom miis transferred from my 3DS to the Wii U with any kind of accessory...now I can't use mii's with certain accessories unless I unlock them on the Wii U version...dang.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

TingLz wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I'm very sure this is fake and I hope it is.

Lol, dude, Roy and Ryu have victory themes in the games' files (•snd_bgm_Z83_F_Roy3DS.nus3bank, •snd_bgm_Z81_F Ryu_3DS.nus3bank). It's not fake, it's real. Deal with it.

Oh, so if I post some text that says victory theme for King K. Rool, it's automatically true?

In that case, _blahblahcodingKRoolisreal!

The files ARE there in the 3DS. It's been confirmed by multiple trustworthy sources. I'm not saying Roy and Ryu are going to be playable, but the files ARE there.

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

How is it fake if the files are actually in the game? You just sound really salty.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

Kay. The files are in there. That makes the leak plausible.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

The leak is 100% real. Since the leak is the files.

The notion that the characters will be playable because the files are there is the part we don't know yet.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsuchinoko

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Okay, but my problem is that you keep trying to maintain this you, and everybody else situation. We don't all have the same thoughts on this, and just a few pages we were chatting about how Roy and Ryu seem unlikely, but since there is evidence found by previously reputable sources, we were treating it as possible but waiting for official word from Nintendo. Please don't generalize our comments without paying attention to what was said. I'd rather you actually join the conversation without trying to call everybody out on something.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

IceClimbers

I'd honestly be okay with Roy, while Ryu would be awesome. Ryu is one of the most iconic characters out there, and Street Fighter II on the SNES was extremely important to the fighter genre and gaming history in general. Ryu being added to Smash would be a great way to honor that.

Ryu would also represent DLC

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Ploppins

On an unrelated note, I STILL haven't gotten my Mewtwo download codes... =/ Anyone else out there still waiting?

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

IceClimbers

Nope, I got my codes early that morning. Still need to actually redeem the 3DS code though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Tsuchinoko

Sgt_Ludby wrote:

On an unrelated note, I STILL haven't gotten my Mewtwo download codes... =/ Anyone else out there still waiting?

That's late! Contact Nintendo.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

How is it fake if the files are actually in the game? You just sound really salty.

Well, the files may not be fake, but it doesn't mean much either if we don't have confirmation from Nintendo. It might be scrapped stuff... who knows? That said, it is possible it's just some obsolete coding that will never be confirmed by Nintendo, so...

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic