Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,661 to 22,680 of 27,917

veeflames

UGXwolf wrote:

@VeeFlamesNL Now what kind of fun would that be?

I simply do not get you, good sir.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Pootypie

Am I the only person who thinks Funky Kong would be a good DK rep? After all he has been in more recent DK games than King K Rool, and he has been in more "party" games. Like Mario Kart Wii and Mario Sluggers.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MasterWario

Honestly, as good an idea as another Kong rep might be, I'm just not too interested because (imo) we already have enough monkey's to monkey around with!

@Undead_terror Dang that's awful! I'm glad I've already transferred the ones I wanted to...because who wants to Mii hat grind all over again? I certainly don't.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Pootypie

Well Donkey Kong is a gorilla not a monkey

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

IceClimbers

Funky Kong I don't see moveset potential for. King K Rool has a lot of source material to pull from for a moveset (in fact, probably more so than most other DK characters other than maybe Dixie or Cranky).

Of course, there's also my personal bias for K Rool

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MasterWario

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Well Donkey Kong is a gorilla not a monkey

Well if I had a two word modifier for DK it would go as follows: Donkey Kong, The Monkey! To me, he's basically a monkey— ahem! THE monkey.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

TeeJay

No....I'm just not interested in the DK characters enough to want to see any more....please...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

DK needs more reps, period. It's criminal that they get so few. Funky, K. Rool, Dixie, and even Cranky could be good fits for Smash. And seriously? Too many monkeys? Well then I think there are too many humans.

As for moveset potential, Funky a hover surfer so there's you side-B and up-B. The coconut gun could be his neutral B and maybe as a Final Smash, he hips into his barrel plane and flies left and right across the field with the player controlling what height he flies at. Then he crashes intj the middle of the stage at the end. Anything else could be standard or made up.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Undead_terror

MasterWario wrote:

@Undead_terror Dang that's awful! I'm glad I've already transferred the ones I wanted to...because who wants to Mii hat grind all over again? I certainly don't.

You are gonna need to grind once again, I guess this may of been done to prevent people from using the DLC for free, still sucks sadly.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

You are gonna need to grind once again, I guess this may of been done to prevent people from using the DLC for free, still sucks sadly.

Oh, so that means I can't use the ones you sent me?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Undead_terror

yokokazuo wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

Oh, so that means I can't use the ones you sent me?

Sadly no, the ones I sent to the other guy had the DLC and I didn't know so now I know it won't work, they will just have default clothing.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

I don't like Fire Emblem, but you don't see me complaining about Lucina's inclusion. Heck, I even defended her being a clone because it made sense. I'm just saying for as near as DK is to the core Nintendo fanbase and for as well as the games have sold, it's criminal that it sees so little representation in Smash, and I'm not just talking about characters. We got no new characters, one new stage, a few new songs, no new assist trophies and a minir fix to DK's Final Smash, but hardly even that. Even Metroid has better representation than that.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Undead_terror

I think King K Rool wouldn't be a bad choice, however on this end I would prefer Roy to be a alt then a full character if he is coming, already got 4 (5 if you count Robins alt) FE characters, even if they make him into the wolf of FE characters or gave him a brand new move set I wouldn't be interested. Would like to see a new Kirby rep though, however it would be best if it was a true enemy, not like Dedede and MK who turn good.

Edited on by Undead_terror

DreamyViridi

The closest thing to that recently is Magolor, and right now; he's a good guy according to the Dream Collection.
So Marx but meh, he's nothing special imo.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Undead_terror

DreamyViridi wrote:

The closest thing to that recently is Magolor, and right now; he's a good guy according to the Dream Collection.
So Marx but meh, he's nothing special imo.

Marx is pretty awesome, he would work out well I say, besides the great cave offensive and Halberd (Meta Knight's revenge) is in the game which is in both games that has Marx as the final boss, his theme is also in the game, think it would be a good fit.

Pootypie

Well Yoshi has only one rep, he should get more reps. Just kidding, but I don't see Marx making it into the game. His moves just seem like it would fit for assist trophy...

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic