Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,041 to 21,060 of 27,917

MsJubilee

MorphMarron wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

The top tier is all blond girls.

Diddy kong is blonde?Nice!

That's the joke, he has his Dixie palette.

I know i just wanted to look cool.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

Game & Watch and Yoshi are to low, they should be in SSJ tier

Looks like no one got my joke for the Tier.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

Well, I guess it's good that people finally found out how good they play. Mega Man is one of my mains as it is.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

KO-Cub

DefHalan wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Game & Watch and Yoshi are to low, they should be in SSJ tier

Looks like no one got my joke for the Tier.

You couldn't give me one more episode to figure it out?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

midnafanboy wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Meh it all depends who's using the character if a pro is using him or her,they're unstoppable if a noob is then he's going to destroyed!

Diddy and Rosy need to be taken down a notch with a patch. The rest of the list, I don't entirely agree with. Ganon a c rank? I've beaten plenty of "top tiers" with Ganon who had skill. I'm surprised that pacman is a b+ though. He's one character I wanted to see get buffed along with meta knight. Oh bowser Jr is good too.

This list is nothing. It all depends on who's using the character,cause i beat Rosy with the low tier Dr.Mario and Ike.

Yeah. Say ZeRo decided to use more of Kirby and he won a tourney. This would mean they would put Kirby at a higher tier because a "Pro" won with a low tiered character. If people who enter tourneys put the effort to use more variety in match-ups, then tiers wouldn't matter and then matches would go down to who's the better player no matter who used who.

I don't see how Rosy needs a de-buff. When she looses Luma, she has less fighting potential. Diddy I could hardly care about and characters like Meta-K don't need a buff. He's got potential and you need to unlock it like with every other character. Git Gud.

TrueBlueWarrior

Hey guys, what's up?

I am conducting an unofficial survey which I am planning on gauge the interest of multiple sites based on what they would want for Smash 4 DLC with the goal of getting as many people among the Western Smash fanbase as possible to take it.

I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in taking it? If so, the link is below with more information.

http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=l7xz9kv7oegh3...

TrueBlueWarrior

NintendoFan64

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Hey guys, what's up?

I am conducting an unofficial survey which I am planning on gauge the interest of multiple sites based on what they would want for Smash 4 DLC with the goal of getting as many people among the Western Smash fanbase as possible to take it.

I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in taking it? If so, the link is below with more information.

Well...I'm not sure if we're really getting DLC past Mewtwo (at least not for a while), but I gave it a go:
Realistic: Lucas, Wolf.
Kinda stretching it: Rayman, Rythm Girl, Pichu, King K. Rool
Unlikely: Ice Climbers, Roy, Black Shadow, Ninten

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

KO-Cub

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

The lack of Kat Monroe from StarFox and Amy from Sonic doesn't make me take the poll seriously compared to the major other list of stuff like... Bridget. I mean First Girl. First Rights, no? To many Pokemon that obviously wouldn't make it and you didn't add enough other characters like Gandrayda from Metroid Prime 3. That Pokemon list is so bad, at least say Typhlosion's or Blastois's evo tree. I think character series research should be thought about. But I did actually have a laugh with this list here.
Here's a couple that I polled:

• Ashley
  • Kat & Ana
  • Ghirahim (Only cause a majority want him and I can see why)
  • Vaati
  • Sylveon (Cause Fabulous and Mawile wasn't listed)
  • Dark Samus
  • Roy
  • Eirika
  • Ephraim (Marth Vs Ephraim handsome face off)
  • REYN!
  • Bridget (I laughed pretty hard at this)

veeflames

I took the survey. Some of them are just impossible while some might be given a chance. I can't remember the characters I voted for, but I did vote for Wonder Red and Layton.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

billyhatcher312

hi i was wondering why do all the stupid computers in allstar mode the annoying conputers keep killing u and not eachother i love this game but its stupid how the computers converge on u and not eachother can someone tell me why thoes things do this just to piss u off or just to kill u immideatly

billyhatcher312

DefHalan

billyhatcher312 wrote:

hi i was wondering why do all the stupid computers in allstar mode the annoying conputers keep killing u and not eachother i love this game but its stupid how the computers converge on u and not eachother can someone tell me why thoes things do this just to piss u off or just to kill u immideatly

Because it makes it a challenge. if you are having trouble completing it try lowering the difficulty

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Inkling

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Hey guys, what's up?

I voted for Inklings, Bayonetta, Wonder Red and Captain Toad

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

KO-Cub

When you fail to retain yourself about telling someone how to git gud at Smash when that someone isn't as committed to Smash than you think. I made an awkward conversation go on more than it should have.

TeeJay

billyhatcher312 wrote:

It's All Star mode. That's what it IS. You versus everyone. If everyone fought each other it would just be a regular Smash.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Justlink

Wish me luck, going to a Smash tourney at 2. Been practicing all week

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

veeflames

justlink wrote:

Good luck! P.S where is the tournament.t?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Justlink

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

justlink wrote:

Good luck! P.S where is the tournament.t?

It was at my gamestop. I got second, my friend i convinced to come beat me. We had to use amiibos as our team mate and he cheated and put a healer tie on his... But i scored a bunch of club nintendo codes, so im happy

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

JunkosBoobies

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Hey guys, what's up?

I voted for Young Link, Pokemon Trainer (Kanto), Blaziken, Wolf, Roy, Lucas, Jeff, Isaac and Crono. I don't see most of those happening though, aside from Lucas, Wolf and MAYBE Roy.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:

Hey guys, what's up?

I went for:
Cia
Ghirahim
Impa
Lana
Midna
Tingle
Zant
Wolf
Roy
Black Knight
Chrom
Soren
Titania
Magnus
Phosphora
Viridi

I know virtually none of them are likely but if I had to choose a few they'd be Ghirahim, Midna, Lana and Zant. By the way, why no Ruto, Fi and Agitha in the poll?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

So... I got a 3DSXL, and tried Smash 3DS for the first time in who knows how long.

And I've come to the conclusion:

I'm retiring playing Smash Wii U competitivelly, and from now on sticking with the 3DS version. Why? Well for one thing, I'm freaking boss at it (I'm waaaaaay better at it than Smash U). Second of all, it feels faster. And finally, the online is better. People who play Smash Wii U online just spam or suck really hard. That's not an issue I've encountered with Smash 3DS.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic