Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,021 to 21,040 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

So... r/smashbros made a tier list. I think it's pretty accurate, except they need to move Marth, Lucina, and Falco to F- tier. Oh, and move Ganondorf to SSS+ tier.

Meh. Don't really care about tiers that much. Though it DOES make predicting which Conquest Mode team will win easier.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

NintendoFan64

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

So... r/smashbros made a tier list. I think it's pretty accurate, except they need to move Marth, Lucina, and Falco to F- tier. Oh, and move Ganondorf to SSS+ tier.

Meh. Don't really care about tiers that much. Though it DOES make predicting which Conquest Mode team will win easier.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

No, Charizard.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Meh it all depends who's using the character if a pro is using him or her,they're unstoppable if a noob is then he's going to destroyed!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Meh it all depends who's using the character if a pro is using him or her,they're unstoppable if a noob is then he's going to destroyed!

Diddy and Rosy need to be taken down a notch with a patch. The rest of the list, I don't entirely agree with. Ganon a c rank? I've beaten plenty of "top tiers" with Ganon who had skill. I'm surprised that pacman is a b+ though. He's one character I wanted to see get buffed along with meta knight. Oh bowser Jr is good too.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Inkling

I think I'm the only guy here who plays Smash for the fun, not for the tier-lists and exploits.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

DreamyViridi

Inkling wrote:

I think I'm the only guy here who plays Smash for the fun, not for the tier-lists and exploits.

Nah, I play for a fun time as well though I also like to win matches. I'm in no way a purely competitive player but sometimes, it's worth knowing about the "advanced" stuff.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

veeflames

Inkling wrote:

I do, too. A lot. But I also play competively a great deal, too.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Aw, look at where Kirby is.
Anyway, if you're good with a character, then you're good with him/her. I don't think there is a good need for a tier list.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

DefHalan

Game & Watch and Yoshi are to low, they should be in SSJ teir

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

KO-Cub

Mii shooter is good Right? Right?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

MsJubilee

Nintendo6400 wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

CapeSmash wrote:

Untitled

Diddy and Rosy need to be taken down a notch with a patch. The rest of the list, I don't entirely agree with. Ganon a c rank? I've beaten plenty of "top tiers" with Ganon who had skill. I'm surprised that pacman is a b+ though. He's one character I wanted to see get buffed along with meta knight. Oh bowser Jr is good too.

This list is nothing it all depends on who's using the character,cause i beat Rosy with the low tier Dr.Mario and Ike.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

IceClimbers

Sad to see Charizard so low. I've had a higher success rate online in For Glory with Charizard than any other character. Also surprised to see Mega Man and Pac-Man so high. I thought they were at the bottom of the tier list?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

IceClimbers wrote:

Sad to see Charizard so low. I've had a higher success rate online in For Glory with Charizard than any other character. Also surprised to see Mega Man and Pac-Man so high. I thought they were at the bottom of the tier list?

People found out how good they play.

MsJubilee

MorphMarron wrote:

The top tier is all blond girls.

Diddy kong is blonde?Nice!

Grumblevolcano

Surprised and happy to see Yoshi so high on that list.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TeeJay

I'm disappointed Toon Link is so low, in my opinion he deserves to be a peg or two higher.

All the rest of my mains are in the top 3 tiers though. Go Rosalina!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic