Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,361 to 18,380 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

midnafanboy wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

AFASDHFRJGK

****ing Nintendo of Canada is giving away free ****ing Smash Wii U copies to people. ****ing NoA is too stupid to do something like this in he states. **** this ******, I wanna move to Canada! >:c

Easy there- you know what? **** it. THEY GET COPIES OF THE GAME FOR ****ING FREE TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED!? THE FLYING ****!? They're gonna ****ing leak everything about the Wii U version we don't know about! DID YOU NOT THINK THIS ****ING THROUGH, NINTENDO!? Also, brb, moving to Canada.

Goodness

Yeah...things got a bit excessive there.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Untitled
Untitled

****ING CANADA!!

NintyMan wrote:

So is this an N64 stage in the spoiler tag? I don't want to see it.

No, it's a rant about Canada.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

AFASDHFRJGK

****ing Nintendo of Canada is giving away free ****ing Smash Wii U copies to people. ****ing NoA is too stupid to do something like this in he states. **** this ******, I wanna move to Canada! >:c

Spoiler alert: NoC is part of NoA

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

2Sang

Damn canadians first they cross the border to take our jerbs, now this. I knew Canada was up to horrible things, but no idea of this magnitutde.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

Squid wrote:

For once in my life I'm actually jealous of a Canadian.

as an american, I'm jealous of their clean environment, friendly foreign policy, and maple syrup.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

UGXwolf

So for the people worrying about the leaks, it sounds like the people that won these early copies are under an embargo, just like the reviewers that will likely be getting copies soon.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CaviarMeths

I knew I was Canadian for a reason.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MegaStoneSmash91

I won't lie, seeing those amiibos, Gamecube controllers, and copy of Smash makes me insanely jealous. It's ok, though. I'll have all that stuff in 2 weeks.....the longest 2 weeks ever. Should I try not to ruin the amiibo boxes? They look so nice, maybe even to the point that the boxes would make good places to store them. Open carefully, use amiibo, place back in box, repeat.

Curious, but is anyone else planning to get 4 Smash Gamecube controllers? I'm getting only 2 since I still have plenty of original ones and don't need that many. I've also got about 8 amiibos pre-ordered. November 21st will be like an early Christmas!

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

jariw

UGXwolf wrote:

So for the people worrying about the leaks, it sounds like the people that won these early copies are under an embargo, just like the reviewers that will likely be getting copies soon.

I believe the reviewers already got their copies. If the launch date is November 21st in the US, the reviews will probably be allowed for publishing around Monday 10th (based on the embargo times for recent Nintendo releases).

jariw

CapeSmash

Final Destination has a new theme on the Wii U version. It sounds pretty nice.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

Why would they give out games for free if they are depending on it to boost Wii U sales?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Why would they give out games for free if they are depending on it to boost Wii U sales?

To get the word out . I guess.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Well actually if those people they gave free Super Smash Bros games to didn't have a Wii U then I see where they are heading. But it's not like tens of people would help though...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

TeeJay

NintyMan wrote:

Sounds like Sakurai should go on a tropical vacation after this game releases worldwide.

Unfortunately knowing Sakurai, he wouldn't let anyone else oversee the DLC except himself. So...yeah, probably not gonna happen. The poor man needs to learn to trust people.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

NintyMan wrote:

Sounds like Sakurai should go on a tropical vacation after this game releases worldwide.

Unfortunately knowing Sakurai, he wouldn't let anyone else oversee the DLC except himself. So...yeah, probably not gonna happen. The poor man needs to learn to trust people.

Then after Mewtwo arrives. He seriously needs a vacation!

NintendoFan64

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Well actually if those people they gave free Super Smash Bros games to didn't have a Wii U then I see where they are heading. But it's not like tens of people would help though...

If they didn't have a Wii U, then giving them a free copy of Smash Bros. they couldn't play would just be plain cruel.

CaviarMeths

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

It's like a few copies of the game for promo purposes...

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jariw

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Giving away free copies is a very inexpensive way to promote a product. And it's clear that this particular promotion payed off greatly, since the pictures of the prize has been shared and discussed around the globe by numerous people.

jariw

Edie

Hello Everyone!

My oh my 1017 pages... O_o

I am new to Nintendo (to gaming in general) I have just ordered a Wii U and I am thinking of ordering Smash Bros. I've already bought the "Wii U Pro Controller" could someone please explain to me why I would need/want the "GameCube Smash Bros" one?

Never having used a GameCube I have to say although different it appears similar to the "Pro Controller". Does the GameCube controller have special functionality with "Smash Bros" or is it purely for nostalgic reasons people would buy it?

Thank you,

Edie

Edie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic