Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,341 to 18,360 of 27,917

The_Ninja

Anyone know what music plays during the trailer?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

cookiex

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
Commander Video trophy

Sweet. My favorite indie game on Wii U got recognized (I haven't played Shovel Knight yet).

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Inkling

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled
Someone out there is lucky

OMG WHAT

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Dsevan

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Was that your copie or picture from internet? Also Uk or Us and was it a preorder?

Dsevan

Nintendo Network ID: Dsevan1

CapeSmash

Dsevan wrote:

Was that your copie or picture from internet? Also Uk or Us and was it a preorder?

1. Found the pic on the internet
2. Canada I think?
3. Idk. I think someone won it at some contest or something.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Blast

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled

OHMYGAWD

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

FriedSquid

Ugh... I was hoping that the Wii U version would at least be somewhat more spoiler-free on the the Internet than the 3DS version. But I guess people will start leaking info soon, like stages, Trophies, etc. The Wii U version is my last chance to be a little bit surprised by unlockables, so maybe I should stay off the net for a while.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Joeynator3000

Did they say if Amiibos could be used online? Or are they local only?

The_Ninja wrote:

Anyone know what music plays during the trailer?

Duck Hunt remix. It'll be in the Wii U version. No one doesn't know the official name yet.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pootypie

LUCKYYYYYYY

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled

Saying he/she is lucky is an understatement.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

Squid wrote:

Ugh... I was hoping that the Wii U version would at least be somewhat more spoiler-free on the the Internet than the 3DS version. But I guess people will start leaking info soon, like stages, Trophies, etc. The Wii U version is my last chance to be a little bit surprised by unlockables, so maybe I should stay off the net for a while.

Agreed.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

NintyMan wrote:

Well, this game releases in only two weeks in North America. That's more than just around the corner. It doesn't feel like it, though.

Yeah, only and only a week from my birthday. Also I'm starting to realize that I am definitely not gonna end up 11% completing the 3DS version. I'm extremely close, but it's not gonna happen (those cursed customs!).

CapeSmash

Squid wrote:

The person who got Smash Wii U early said she's not allowed to talk about the stuff that hasn't been revealed yet, so...

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

AFASDHFRJGK

****ing Nintendo of Canada is giving away free ****ing Smash Wii U copies to people. ****ing NoA is too stupid to do something like this in he states. **** this ******, I wanna move to Canada! >:c

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

SparkOfSpirit

I just want to know if there are other N64 stages in there. Otherwise, I'm good with what we know.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

AFASDHFRJGK

****ing Nintendo of Canada is giving away free ****ing Smash Wii U copies to people. ****ing NoA is too stupid to do something like this in he states. **** this ******, I wanna move to Canada! >:c

Easy there- you know what? **** it. THEY GET COPIES OF THE GAME FOR ****ING FREE TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED!? THE FLYING ****!? They're gonna ****ing leak everything about the Wii U version we don't know about! DID YOU NOT THINK THIS ****ING THROUGH, NINTENDO!? Also, brb, moving to Canada.

MsJubilee

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

AFASDHFRJGK

Easy there- you know what? **** it. THEY GET COPIES OF THE GAME FOR ****ING FREE TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED!? THE FLYING ****!? They're gonna ****ing leak everything about the Wii U version we don't know about! DID YOU NOT THINK THIS ****ING THROUGH, NINTENDO!? Also, brb, moving to Canada.

Goodness

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic