Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 27,917

shingi_70

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Remember guys, if the person you want on SSB4 isn't there, they MIGHT be as an assistant character. (Or not, depends on how you look at it )

I'm okay with Solid Snake being an assist trophy. The lack of Metal Gear disappoints, though.

There's aways this.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

Well, I guess we had nothing to argue about. I was under the impression that MetaKnight was unbeatable.
If Metaknight is still able to be beat, then he's not "top tier". If someone started playing as Jigglypuff and couldn't be beat, I'm guessing you guys would start calling Jigglypuff "top tier", as well.

I even looked up info on his moves. Many characters have advantages over Metaknight. It's just most likely the opponent wasn't playing the "rival" character, or would be required to defend in foresight.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

zoroarkrules25

Mickey wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I have a question though... why? Why do people want Bomberman so much?

He's a moderately popular character that has appeared on Nintendo consoles multiple times. Of course people will want him.

My thoughts exactly.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Snagrio

I just can't see Sakurai doing a character reveal with a simple Miiverse post, unless he's using it as an offshoot of the new official website. A Miiverse dojo if you will. But if that is not to be, I think he'll just do new reveals during Nintendo Directs since they are rather frequent now.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Electricmastro

If we have Mega Man, now all we really need from Nintendo's 80's is Simon Belmont. Maybe even Master Higgins from Adventure Island, and Bomberman.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

thesuperconory

I think we need skyward sword looks for characters from zelda and either ghiriham or demise.

thesuperconory

kkslider5552000

thesuperconory wrote:

I think we need skyward sword looks for characters from zelda and either ghiriham or demise.

obviously Ghirahim will be the new Yoshi

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Kewlan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

obviously Ghirahim will be the new Yoshi

Haha, oh wow. I can imagine Ghirahim swallowing people and pooping out them as.... as what? Good question myself!
-
Tiers are for people who enjoy them. Nuff' said.
Please don't use slurs at Nintendo Life, thanks! — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

@WingedFish

まあ、何でも可能です。

Uhh... I don't know Japanese. (If that even is Japanese).

I says: "Well, anything is possible"

Ah, quoting Viridi I see. That is one of her lines anyway.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DawnOverALilly

There are a lot of things that I would like to see and not to see in the new SSB.

The biggest thing that I don't want to see, is more damn clones >.< I loved Ganon, Falco, Wolf, ect. But if they don't take them out, I would like to see there move sets change a lot.

I loved the addition to Mega-man and I think going with the wii fit trainer was a good move but I am not a fan of the Villiger all that much.

As for the maps I would like one where it randomly telaports you to different ones, like Mina comes down with her Twilight powers.

There is one game franchise that would be really good to turn to depending on how many 3rd party chareters they are putting in.

Touhou, not everyone has heard of it due to it mostly being in Japan besides the Fans that go out and translate the games. The Touhou fan base is just crazy and devoted, myself included. Honestly, if they would just come out with a assist trophey of Remiu or someone (don't like her to much) I would buy three copy's of the game and if they made some playable, I would buy more lol. There is no other franchise that the Fans make there own Anime of it and there are seemingly a endless amout of remixes to the songs. ZUN the single creater of Touhou would ether say, yes you can use them without giving me anything, or just a flat out no. It wouldn't hurt to ask him!

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Mickey

Welcome to NintendoLife, @DawnOverALilly! Sakurai said that they aren't going to be focusing on third-party characters (Mega Man being the exception) so I wouldn't get my hopes up for anyone else if I were you.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

DawnOverALilly

Mickey wrote:

Welcome to NintendoLife, @DawnOverALilly! Sakurai said that they aren't going to be focusing on third-party characters (Mega Man being the exception) so I wouldn't get my hopes up for anyone else if I were you.

thanks for the welcome! And I know that they said they are using Nentendo chareters more so then 3rd party, just saying it would be a good way to get sales if they add just a little of touhou.

Also it was made for the CPU, there are currently 20 games and a demo for the next one came out in may.

_

DawnOverALilly

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Links little toes on Ganondorf's face hehe

Ganondorf: "The hell happened last night?"

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

_

Orngeblu

WingedFish wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

@WingedFish

まあ、何でも可能です。

Uhh... I don't know Japanese. (If that even is Japanese).

You guys really need to learn the magic of Google Translate. >:I

He said: "Well, anything is possible."

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic