Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 27,917

Randomname19

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Links little toes on Ganondorf's face hehe

O_O He almost got stabbed by the Master Sword.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Happy_Mask

SCAR392 wrote:

Well, I guess we had nothing to argue about. I was under the impression that MetaKnight was unbeatable.
If Metaknight is still able to be beat, then he's not "top tier". If someone started playing as Jigglypuff and couldn't be beat, I'm guessing you guys would start calling Jigglypuff "top tier", as well.

I even looked up info on his moves. Many characters have advantages over Metaknight. It's just most likely the opponent wasn't playing the "rival" character, or would be required to defend in foresight.

It's not the end all outcome, it's just the likelier one, the skill levels of the players are obviously the largest contributors to the success of a player. But it is by no means concrete.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

FireMario887

@MrWalkieTalkie: LOL
1. Ganondorf is ANGRY
2. Every Zelda character is ANGRY
3. Now THAT'S a mess
All three: Where is Samus?

FireMario887

Snagrio

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Untitled

Links little toes on Ganondorf's face hehe

Untitled
Untitled
I seriously love these artworks. It makes them all seem like one big happy family!

I remember seeing the bottom one before!

Hehe, Marth wearing a pink apron.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Orngeblu

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@Orngeblu I uh... already had that translated if you didn't noticed.

I noticed after I posted... x.x

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Toad160

Other than Mewtwo being a Melee to Brawl reject that has a possibility of being in this new game, do you see any of these characters making a comeback?
[That would be Dr. Mario, Young Link, Roy, Pichu, and of course Mewtwo]

For me, although I know it has a little to no possibility of happening because he isn't a hot topic anymore, I miss Pichu.
Now that I have everyone thinking I suck at Smash Bros., you're all moderately to dead wrong- it takes a lot to master a weak character.
I've been playing Melee recently and even though it's really annoying that he damages himself, it is sort of a challenge.

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

DawnOverALilly

Toad160 wrote:

Other than Mewtwo being a Melee to Brawl reject that has a possibility of being in this new game, do you see any of these characters making a comeback?
[That would be Dr. Mario, Young Link, Roy, Pichu, and of course Mewtwo]

For me, although I know it has a little to no possibility of happening because he isn't a hot topic anymore, I miss Pichu.
Now that I have everyone thinking I suck at Smash Bros., you're all moderately to dead wrong- it takes a lot to master a weak character.
I've been playing Melee recently and even though it's really annoying that he damages himself, it is sort of a challenge.

It is kinda fun to play with weaker chareters expecaly if you win against your friends.

But I think Mewtwo will make a return, he was supposed to be in brawl in the first place but they ran out of time, and also there his new movie that came out and also his new form in pokemon X and Y.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Prof3ssorMGW

Orngeblu wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@Orngeblu I uh... already had that translated if you didn't noticed.

I noticed after I posted... x.x

It's times like this when I'm glad that I can understand Japanese, google translate can be so inaccurate at times lol.

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

GamecubeMan

Hopefully they change the titles to Super Smash Bros "4" Wii U... nah. Anyway, do you guys think Sora is done with the whole clones and extremely overpowered character (Meta Knight) thing?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Snagrio

False alarm. The pic today is just DK and Pikachu.

Snagrio

thesuperconory

[quote=Dev]

WingedFish wrote:

Can you say, "I told you so?" You just need to be patient and wait. Big news like a new character reveal would probably be best for a Nintendo Direct.
@thesuperconroy: Why?

Cus I hate them

Edited on by thesuperconory

thesuperconory

thesuperconory

But it would be nice if they put in more f-zero characters* And some punch out characters

*i don't know any f-zero characters but I would just like more.

thesuperconory

zoroarkrules25

thesuperconory wrote:

I hope they take out ice climbers

To late, they are already in again. Sakurai said in a interview with ign that one of the things taking the longest is designing characters that work in a pair like the ice climbers.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Chrono_Cross

thesuperconory wrote:

But it would be nice if they put in more f-zero characters* And some punch out characters

*i don't know any f-zero characters but I would just like more.

Punch Out and F-Zero are not iconic for their characters. None of them are suitable enough to replace established characters.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Can you say, "I told you so?" You just need to be patient and wait. Big news like a new character reveal would probably be best for a Nintendo Direct.

To be perfectly honest it was @zoroarkrules25 who over hyped the whole thing (like he/she usually does). I was already 99% sure there wasn't going to be a new reveal today.

Snagrio

OdnetninAges

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

So sakurai seems to be hinting a new character announcement tomorrow. Here is today's daily pic

Untitled

He posted that with the caption newcomers join the fray.

LOL, it changed to today's pic instead of yesterdays.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic