Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 17,837

AuthorMessage

whynot-

1,001. Posted:

I am sorry that this is off topic but, is anyone else worried about the heavy characters? I looked at the rankings for the characters from brawl, but only the fastest characters such as meta knight got at least into the top ten

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,002. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Grima, the dragon in Fire Emblem should be a boss at the very least. Hope they focus more on the GCN, Wii and maybe even Wii U generation this time around too. u_u

Considering how ludicrously huge Grima is, he'd have to be shrunk WAY down. Either that or he could be original size and the characters land on his back fighting enemies before taken on his head which would serve as the boss. That'd be awesome.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,003. Posted:

I'll be happy if the only new 3rd party characters in Smash are Mega Man and Rayman.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,004. Posted:

As seen from Melee to Brawl, not every character from the previous entry makes it into the next entry.

So which character(s) from Brawl do you think are going to get the boot persay? I can see 5 or 6 being kicked.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,005. Posted:

I don't think Mario or Kirby will make it.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,006. Posted:

I say ROB, no one likes him. (I don't anyways, lol) No clue what's going to happen with Snake and Sonic...I'm guessing Sonic is staying. They better NOT get rid of Meta Knight, he's too awesome. Probably either Falco or Wolf, most likely Wolf. (which would suck because I love howling when playing as him. xD) Dunno about Lucas...or Diddy. Pokemon Trainer, probably...and I dunno about Lucario. (if they do, bring back Mewtwo. >.>) They're going to have to make some room for the 5th and 6th generations. (like Zoroark and...whatever 6th gen's equivalent will be, lol)

Yeah that's all I can think of at the moment...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

supered91

1,007. Posted:

is it true that super smash bros for 3ds/super smash bros for wii u are gonna be the official titles btw heres the source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWujo4xbSdc

supered91

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,008. Posted:

I totally see R.O.B getting the boot. He didn't really add anything to Brawl. I wouldn't be suprised if Lucario got kicked at well to make way for a pokemon newcomer or two.

I think we can expect 4-8 fighter from Brawl to be booted.

Edited on by WebHead

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

1,009. Posted:

Guys, is Toon Link no longer a playable character? I'm freaking out now, because he was by far my favourite character to play as in Brawl, and I was actually decent as Toon Link, but I noticed on the Spirit Track stage you can clearly see him in his conductor costume...

DOES THIS SPELL THE END FOR TOON LINK IN SMASH BROS? Because you'd think with Wind Waker HD and all, they'd bring him back in the next Smash Bros...

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,010. Posted:

When you think about it Toon Link's attacks were basically the same as normal Link, just faster and slightly different. (even his Final Smash was the same thing)
EDIT: I just thought, maybe Sakurai will implement alternate outfits more? Kinda like what he did with Wario. Maybe you can change link to Young/Toon Link, Mario to Doctor Mario (or Striker, because, er, I dunno, lol)...

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

1,011. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

When you think about it Toon Link's attacks were basically the same as normal Link, just faster and slightly different. (even his Final Smash was the same thing)

The fact that he was more nimble was what sold him over Link for me. Also, his air A-Down worked sort of like Kirby's brick attack (B-Down) as it is very fast, and often times my friends don't have time to react to that (but they do when I use regular Link and do that). I just found Toon Link way more fun and easier to dodge with.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,012. Posted:

supered91 wrote:

is it true that super smash bros for 3ds/super smash bros for wii u are gonna be the official titles btw heres the source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWujo4xbSdc

Yes that is the actual name.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

1,013. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

EDIT: I just thought, maybe Sakurai will implement alternate outfits more? Kinda like what he did with Wario. Maybe you can change link to Young/Toon Link, Mario to Doctor Mario (or Striker, because, er, I dunno, lol)...

This would be ideal. I suggested this in another thread. Costumes would make perfect sense, and could even change how some attacks look (Dr. Mario fireballs would be pills like in Melee, et cetera).

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,014. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Grima, the dragon in Fire Emblem should be a boss at the very least. Hope they focus more on the GCN, Wii and maybe even Wii U generation this time around too. u_u

Considering how ludicrously huge Grima is, he'd have to be shrunk WAY down. Either that or he could be original size and the characters land on his back fighting enemies before taken on his head which would serve as the boss. That'd be awesome.

Also SSB has be famous for having a solid plot, even with all the chaos and HUGE roaster of character; judging by Brawl though. However, I dont know the new approach Namco might follow. Man, I wish project Sora was working on this title. :(

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,015. Posted:

Too bad that there might be no dlc, would be nice if most voted characters get to be a dlc.

If there is a another link, hope it would be fierce deity link, he would probably have a whole new move set.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,016. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Also SSB has be famous for having a solid plot, even with all the chaos and HUGE roaster of character; judging by Brawl though. However, I dont know the new approach Namco might follow. Man, I wish project Sora was working on this title. :(

Namco is just co-developing you know....Sakurai is still in charge of the game. Project Sora was basically formed just for Kid Icarus Uprising and nothing more.

AuthorMessage

Suppablk

1,017. Posted:

Can someone explain the character customization on the new SSB to me....

My F/C: 5413-0813-2408
I play online: Kid Icarus, DoA Dimensions, MK7, HM ToTT, Heroes of Ruin...
I'm getting: Code of Princess, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Luigi's Mansion 2, HM A New Beginning, Rune Factory 4, Animal Crossing 3DS, Monster Hunter 3 G/ 4*if they come* and so much more

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,018. Posted:

You customize characters, I'm pretty sure that's what character customization means. (seriously though, we don't know how that will work here yet, lol)

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,019. Posted:

Sora Ltd. is still working on Smash Bros. with Namco, from what I have read. What the difference is between Sora and Project Sora, I don't begin to understand.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,020. Posted:

So, did Sakurai say anything about the website? Like when he's updating it and all that? (it was like that with Brawl)