Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 22,098

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,021. Posted:

I just can't wait to play this on the Wii U I don't own and possibly might never get because life sucks and all and spend countless thousands of hours on end savagely tearing down everything in my path till my eyes bleed out and the console catches fire

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,022. Posted:

starts listening to some of Brawl's tracks while dealing with some chores
Man I hope this game gets an epic soundtrack like Brawl's, lol. (if the 2 versions are going to have different stages, it may end up being just as big when the two are combined, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,023. Posted:

I hope they get all the composers for this game. ALL OF THEM.

and by that I mean Shogo Sakai is probably gonna be forced to make 1/3 of the entire soundtrack again just to have original versions of music from games made after 2000 (no seriously, there would be basically no Mother 3 or post-gen 2 Pokemon music in Brawl without him and he did ALL the original stuff/the main theme remixes. Cool person, did Mother 3's soundtrack, deserves more attention.)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,024. Posted:

Even though there won't be cross-play, I could kinda see them allowing people with both versions to transfer the exclusive stages.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,025. Posted:

Also, Jigglypuff definitely won't be cut, now that it can use Moonblast! Seriously, imagine playing as Jigglypuff, and your friends laughing at you... AND THEN YOU CRUSH THEM WITH THE @#$%ING MOON!

Edited on by Musterd

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,026. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

A;so, Jigglypuff definitely won't be cut, now that it can use Moonblast! Seriously, imagine playing as Jigglypuff, and your friends laughing at you... AND THEN YOU CRUSH THEM WITH THE @#$%ING MOON!

That should be his final smash.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,027. Posted:

What if the next unveil for a new character is:
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,028. Posted:

Mr Game and Watch better not be booted. He is one of my best characters but nobody really cares or plays as him. He is kinda unique in that sense. :3

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,029. Posted:

@GamecubeLad - I care for G&W. You just can't deny the 9 of Judgement!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,030. Posted:

That move is brutal! Also I doubt he will be booted, hi was in Melee right? That being said, its seem Fire Emblem characters should be worried. It seems that they update Smash Bros with the main protagonist from the current generation Fire Emblem every new installment?! :O

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,031. Posted:

@GamecubeLad - Yes, he debuted in Melee and returned in Brawl. I agree on the subject of Fire Emblem. Ike may be replaced (or just joined if he's lucky) by Awakening's Chrom and I'd like Lucina to be playable too. However, I have a feeling that Marth may be safe regardless.

I hope my predictions are realistic. Smash fans lack that when proposing new characters...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,032. Posted:

Yeah, Marth seems like the Mario of the Fire Emblem universe. I want to see Chrom as a playable character; Waluigi needs love too. :3 @LuigiMan200

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,033. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

I wouldn't mind that and clever word using there.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,034. Posted:

The only characters I see getting cut out are Ike and Lucario. Ike because he's likely to get replaced by Chrom and Lucario because he's likely to be replaced by Mewtwo in his new X/Y form.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,035. Posted:

@GamecubLad Yeah, I personally don't completely know what to expect in the Fire Emblem division. I'm certain that Marth will be there, Chrom seems to be practically guaranteed (there is an Awakening themed stage for the 3DS version), and I'd like Lucina to be added since she is female, plus FE is know for strong women protagonists, so it would fit for that reason as well.

As for Ike, I don't know. He might come back since he is popular among the Smash cast, but if he does get the boot I won't be surprised... Or the ultimate irony, Roy comes back (he is one of the most requested characters in Japan, so it isn't entirely outside the realm of possibility) and replaces Ike.

Also, a similar situation is going on with Pikmin's area. Since Olimar so far seems to have little to no appearance in Pikmin 3 (although he is playable in the multiplayer mode, so he isn't entirely absent), I wonder if he'll be taken out in favor of Alph, one of the new Captains. I doubt it though since like Marth, Olimar is the main representative of his series. Or hopefully it could be both Olimar and Alph, and Alph just uses the new Pikmin species so as to be non clone-like.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,036. Posted:

Olimar isnt getting the boot. The end. Hopefully they will do what they did in brawl; all the best songs Nintendo has ever made; and the next generation of great Nintendo music. Such as but not limited to: Divine Decree (ablazed), Donkey Kong Country Returns Main theme (remix), ID Purpose, Mario 3D Land's Main theme, New Super Mario Bros Wii's Main theme, NSMBW Castle theme, Brawl's main theme, NintendoLand music, Mario Kart 7 music (maybe 8 music), Good Egg Galaxy theme, Space Junk Galaxy theme, Bouy Base theme, all of galaxy 2's music, Luigi's Mansion 2's main theme, Kirby Return to Dreamland music, Kirby Epic Yarn Music, Skyword Sword and Twilight Princess' Music. I have very low expectations for the music department. >:]

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,037. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie, I would not like Groose being a playable character. I'm thinking that Giharim is a better choice.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,038. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

What happens if he touches the smash ball? Does he moan the other characters to death?

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,039. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

What happens if he touches the smash ball? Does he moan the other characters to death?

That just sounds...wrong...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,040. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

That just sounds...wrong...

ROFL! :D

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.