Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 22,110

AuthorMessage

Emaan

981. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Just PLEASE cut Jigglypuff, no one cares about her anymore...

You just can't get rid of any character from the original roster, it wouldn't be right! :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

supered91

982. Posted:

well heres my FINAL character list:
paper mario
king k rool(donkey kong country)
tempo (harmoknight)
lil mac (punch out!!)
miis
rayman
ninten (mother)
the masked man (mother 3)
maxwell (scribblenauts)

supered91

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

983. Posted:

By this point, I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what's revealed in the coming months. I would say that I'm going to stop speculating, but that would be the biggest lie ever. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

984. Posted:

Grima, the dragon in Fire Emblem should be a boss at the very least. Hope they focus more on the GCN, Wii and maybe even Wii U generation this time around too. u_u

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

985. Posted:

Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think the characters appeared through trophies in the trailer. Remember how past Smash characters would materialize out of trophies? I didn't notice that this time.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

shinpichu

986. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

I do. I atually think she's fun to use.

BRAND NEW Smash 4 Character poll for 2014! Vote Here:
kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=4xrbu3cl1mwy6oc281132

Fire Emblem Lord popularity poll! Vote here:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=51763efee4b0bd1609c69c04

3DS Friend Code: 2251-3915-5139 | Nintendo Network ID: shinpichu

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

987. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Wut? Jiggly is one of the best characters IMO.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

988. Posted:

3rd Party Character Wishes :*

Simon Belmont
Pacman
Arthur (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
Bill Rizer (Contra)

And replace Snake with......Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 4) ;)

1st Party wishes

Little Mac
Birdo
Starfy
King Hippo
Wart
Toad - (Instead of being Princess Toadstool's lame attack)
Koopa kids - (A select batch, that you can switch 'Pokemon Trainer' style)

Baby Ridley - (This would be the perfect excuse by downsizing Ridley. Have Ridley giving birth in SSB U's opening cinematic. :p )

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

989. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Bulby wrote:

You just can't get rid of any character from the original roster, it wouldn't be right! :O

I don't see her/it/whatever leaving....plus, it makes for a good punching bag. Always has for me since the 64 version. :p

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Musterd

990. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

Musterd wrote:

This probably won't happen, but it would be really epic: Instead of one big adventure mode, each character has a unique story mode based on their series? Mega Man, for example, could fight Robot Masters, leading up to Yellow Devil (as seen in the trailer) and then Dr. Wily. And maybe, after you beat each one, you can replay it with any character!

I'd rather have a story involving all the characters.

Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Varia01

991. Posted:

What about Chase McCain from Lego City Undercover? Use his close combat skills for melee attacks and the abilities of his undercover suits as special powers. His final smash would be to call in several vehicles to rampage through the stage.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

CowLaunch

992. Posted:

I think we all know what Pac-man's Final Smash is going to be; everyone turns into ghosts and tries to avoid getting eaten.

CowLaunch

AuthorMessage

WebHead

993. Posted:

Game looks great. I honestly like the inclusion of Wii Fit Trainer. She will be a unique addition. I wonder if the 3DS and Wii U versions will have platform exclusive characters?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

994. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

Game looks great. I honestly like the inclusion of Wii Fit Trainer. She will be a unique addition. I wonder if the 3DS and Wii U versions will have platform exclusive characters?

Nah. I thought they might, but he said in the developer video that both versions will have the same characters, but their own unique levels. The 3DS one in particular, will have stages more based on handheld games like Spirit Tracks.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

WebHead

995. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Nah. I thought they might, but he said in the developer video that both versions will have the same characters, but their own unique levels. The 3DS one in particular, will have stages more based on handheld games like Spirit Tracks.

Ah I see thanks for the info. Two newcomers I can totally see appearing in the game are Magnus from Kid Icarus: Uprising and Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Adam

996. Posted:

...jig?

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

TheItalianBaptist

997. Posted:

With jigglypuff's new type I don't see her going anywhere soon. As for the mii rumor, I wonder if rather than a mii being its own character (how would Kirby copy their look?), I wonder if villager and wii fit trainer could "wear" mii heads instead? Villager would be light and wft would medium, so maybe GUNDAM for heavyweight??? It might resolve some of the complaints about how "non-specific" the new characters are.

Out of these ashes, beauty will rise - Steven Curtis Chapman
The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. - Exodus 33:11a (NIV)
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8 (KJV)

AuthorMessage

Varia01

998. Posted:

I want jigglypuff to go away too. Annoying, pink, wasting, ball of flesh! I was just joking there, but I was REALLY serious on the annoying thing. Jigglypuff is annoying while fighting and really is annoying where ever he/she is. I think it's time for another character swap. Trainer to Mii, Villager to Waluigi, and..... Jigglypuff.... with Giharim.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

999. Posted:

Yeah, jigglypuff won't be going anywhere with it's new typing.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,000. Posted:

Am I the only one who is dissapointed that we get old character-models?! Mario, Link, Starfox, they all look as they did in Brawl! I had hoped that Link would look like he did in Skyward sword! Also, since Starfox looks the same that's probably a hint that there is currently no new Starfox game in the works! Also, graphically it's only slightly better then Brawl!

I also wonder how different the 3DS version will be! It will have a different graphical style, but Sakurai said the same amount of characters (though he didn't tell if every character would be the same)! The biggest difference seems to be the stages, wich will be based on handheld games. Does that mean that the Wii u version will be strictly console game-based stages? I rather would have a mix!

Don't get me wrong: I am sure the game will be fun and will have lots of content (and I love Megaman), but I am not super excited just yet!

Henmii