Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,409

Ryno

WildTwinVikings wrote:

I'll admit the trailer was MUCH better at showing off the game than the E3 one did, but I'm still iffy about this game. I'm definitely not buying it for $60 though..

You probably wont be buying it for a long time then, at least new anyway.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

johnvboy

I have never seen peoples opinions of a game change so much as on the " Neogaf Super Mario 3-d world" thread,they love the game now and some of them are saying they would buy a Wii U just to play it.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

kkslider5552000

johnvboy wrote:

I have never seen peoples opinions of a game change so much as on the " Neogaf Super Mario 3-d world" thread,they love the game now and some of them are saying they would buy a Wii U just to play it.

Neogaf is weird and fickle like that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

kkslider5552000 wrote:

johnvboy wrote:

Video game people are weird and fickle like that.

Fixed.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CanisWolfred

I do appreciate the about face people made once the second trailer came out and most of the prior negative assumptions were proven false. It's like Wind Waker all over again.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

PrincessSugoi

Just watched the trailer again and I missed that they actually focused on each character for a while. Legit tears in my eyes rn tbh.

Untitled

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

erv

I am seriously considering ordering a few classic controller pro's for this game. This game will probably be the new king of couch multiplayers...

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

cookiex

^Interesting. Could Rosalin and the lumas do a cameo here?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Joeynator3000

...I kept looking inside the circle with #8, lol..."they're just stars! xD"
I see what they're talking about now though, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Mickey

Guitardude7 wrote:

I think this might just be the greatest Mario game ever made thus far. Not even joking around. The imagination and innovation seeping from this game seems to be the strongest it's ever been.

If I went back to before to pre-Direct SM3DW thread and posted that, I'd be laughed out of the forum! XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

CanisWolfred

I'm actually still surprised there was so much criticism after the first trailer. Where was the so called "lack of imaginiation" in that trailer? All I saw was a radical new power-up, a bunch of new enemies and locations, and sailing on the back of a freakin' Yoshi. What wasn't to like?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MAN1AC

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm actually still surprised there was so much criticism after the first trailer. Where was the so called "lack of imaginiation" in that trailer? All I saw was a radical new power-up, a bunch of new enemies and locations, and sailing on the back of a freakin' Yoshi. What wasn't to like?

I think the similarities to 3D Land turned a lot of ppl off.
The newest trailer is DEFINITELY better than what they showed at E3 though. I'm still on the fence about getting it next month, but at least I know that its something I will eventually buy.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

CThrash13

I'm in the small group who really thought highly of it after the E3 video, but the latest trailer definitely increased my desire to own this game ASAP! It's definitely going to be one of the best Wii U games so far, and I'm ready to play the single player and multiplayer. Each will offer different challenges, and I'll be spending many hours on this title in the coming months. It's probably a good thing DKC: TF got delayed because I wouldn't have had time for both anyway. LOL.

CThrash13

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

DestinyMan wrote:

Awesome artwork incoming!
Untitled

Sonic Lost World may be taking a page from Super Mario Galaxy, but it looks like Bowser is taking some inspiration from Eggman with that evil Bowser carnival in the top right corner.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.