Forums

Topic: Star Fox Zero - OT

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,588

jump

So it looks like another delay is gonna be announced with the problems being the motion controls and poor multiplayer, also Platinum aren't not actually doing much work on the game itself. This isn't boosting my already shaky confidence with the game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@Chandlero: Here's the list of events:

• Announced for Holiday 2015 at E3
  • Given a specific November 20th release in August
  • Delayed to Q1 2016 in September
  • Confirmed for April 22nd in NA and April in EU during the November Direct

And here we are with rumours suggesting more delays.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

veeflames

I hope this rumor isn't true. That is sure going to be disappointing... and this is coming from someone who was happy with the game as he was reminded just yesterday that Platinum Games is working on it.
Star Fox is one of my most anticipated games of the year. All I just want is a awesome Star Fox game. Please don't delay the game (and tell me a lot work has been done on Star Fox U over the past months).

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

NintendoFan64

Not falling for this rumor just yet. I know that Liam is supposed to be a reliable source, and to that I say this: Shovel Knight in Smash. Never believe in everything...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

cookiex

As much as I don't want it to be delayed again, I don't want a disjointed product to ship either.

If the rumors are even true of course. Liam is reliable but he has been wrong in the past when it comes to games still in development.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Grumblevolcano

@cookiex: The rumour about Smash NX being a Smash 4 port means you can't completely discard Shovel Knight in Smash.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

cookiex

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@cookiex: The rumour about Smash NX being a Smash 4 port means you can't completely discard Shovel Knight in Smash.

Something that ends up eventually true doesn't mean he was right the first time. Liam's original report said that SK was going to be announced within the next month or so, which didn't happen.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

DefHalan

Star Fox might have to go through another delay just to release in a better timeframe for Game of the Year. Cause Star Fox Zero is Game of the Year!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cookiex

If it ends up delayed (again) I see an August/September frame to fill the fall line-up.

cookiex

Rumorlife

As long as they don't put out some piece of trash game, I don't care how long it takes as long as it still comes to the WiiU and they don't push it off to the NX.

Rumorlife

luisesteban

It have to be good, no matter how much they delayed it

luisesteban

VelvetElvis

Looking good. I'm actually stoked about that co-op mode.

I'm always ready for some Star Fox. Except for Star Fox Guard, which I'm lukewarm on. As for Zero? Yes. Yes indeed.

Edited on by VelvetElvis

VelvetElvis

Rumorlife

SO glad they didn't dump the Project Guard thing. It's weird they're doing this now though, this trend of having a main game then doing a side game. Kirby, Metroid now StarFox. Although this looks like the most fun side game of them all, excitedness from meeee!!

Rumorlife

cookiex

Let's Rock & Roll Trailer

Also nice to see Project Guard again.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Rumorlife

I'm hoping it's not TOO similar to SF64 though. But I'm way more excited about this now than I've been since they announced a Starfox was coming to WiiU.

Rumorlife

cookiex

Star Fox Guard footage from the Direct

cookiex

Sparx

will all physical copies include project guard or is it a special bundle?

My avatar is from here

jump

Sparx wrote:

will all physical copies include project guard or is it a special bundle?

Just the first print they said.

Maybe it was because of a low quality stream but it still doesn't look great to me.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jariw

If the bosses and the music is representative from the trailer, this will be good enough for me.

jariw

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.