Forums

Topic: Star Fox Zero - OT

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,588

Megas75

Is it bad that I'm more excited for Starfox Guard?

Starfox Zero looks fine, but it still comes off too much like another SF64 remake, and I'm REALLY not itching to go through the Lylat Wars again

Edited on by Megas75

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

VelvetElvis

Looks like Star Fox to me. We're doing barrel rolls, we're having good luck. I'm in.

VelvetElvis

cookiex

So I'm assuming Giant Robot is it's own game (if it's still in development that is).

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

First print edition confirmed for EU, will include steelbook and both games on discs (the standard edition of Star Fox Guard is only a download code)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Dezzy

If that co-op has it so the driver also gets to control the missiles, that'd be fun. Otherwise it'd be boring for that player.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

cookiex

Hands-on preview from GameXplain, includes a lot more footage:

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Rumorlife

God I'm so sick of them sweetening the deal by making me buy the first wave because of things I want. /rattles the bars on my cage

Rumorlife

cookiex

FTR the digital version of SFZ will cost $49.99 on the eShop and SFG will cost $14.99. Buy one and you get a $5 discount on the other so the total spending for both would be $60. Don't know if it's the same deal in EU.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

jariw

The GameXplain discussion that @cookiex linked to is the thing to watch.

Also, this boss fight is sooo Platinum. (Personally, I really like the idea to fly in one direction and shoot in another.)

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Gremstein

So I just watched today's direct.. please excuse me for one moment.
OMFG IT COMES OUT NEXT MONTH AND IT LOOKS AMAZING AND FUN AND OMG IT'S JUST LIKE THE OLD GAMES WHERE YOU FLY AND SHOOT AND IT LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME
Ok, I feel better now. Please return to your originally scheduled forum shenanigans.

Gremstein

Ryu_Niiyama

Well I'd been on the fence...just placed my preorder. W00T!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Shinion

Very confident in this game now. Looks like they took the criticisms on board from E3 and delayed it for the best reason- to improve it. I'll be hoping to get that first print edition. Oh and the SNES Airwing is soooooooo cool.

And of course that brings out the 'on disk DLC exactly the same as Capcom' bridge out in full force. Yawn etc.

Shinion

cookiex

IGN interview with Miyamoto and Trinen

cookiex

Ryno

Alright, I'm back on the Star Fox Hype Train, preordered! Classic SNES StarFox mode is hype!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Star Fox Zero = 2016 Game of the Year

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

veeflames

NintyMan wrote:

Super FX Chip Mode

I'm sorry, but I think this game looks beautiful...
Gorgeous. I need this game now!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Monkey_Balls

Pre-ordered ages ago, but I'm concerned about the speed of the game. Maybe the footage isn't doing it justice, but in all the videos the gameplay looks so slow. Still can't wait to jump in that Arwing cockpit though.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

jariw

Monkey_Balls wrote:

Pre-ordered ages ago, but I'm concerned about the speed of the game. Maybe the footage isn't doing it justice, but in all the videos the gameplay looks so slow. Still can't wait to jump in that Arwing cockpit though.

Most videos I've seen so far have just shown 50% of the gameplay (or, what you'll experience if you play as pilot in co-op mode), since only one screen is shown. It seems kind of crucial that the Arwing speed is moderate, so players can switch visual focus back and forth.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

JoyBoy

Haha I love that you can mix it up with the original snes version. I wonder how much more music they will add to it. I hope the whole thing. I never played the 64 game(I'm probably going to get the "Nintendo selects") so the snes version is still THE star fox for me.

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.