Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 8,021 to 8,040 of 14,636

yokokazuo

@ELI-ASH okay, do you want to create the squad?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

I love sniping people as they drop in from above on Moray Towers haha

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@ELI-ASH just straight knockouts so far! Assuming we win the next one, I'll back out to do a quick solo match to try and get to S rank then come back in your room.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

We were just that good haha. Alright I'll do a couple solo matches first to try and get into S rank now

yokokazuo

ELI-ASH

@yokokazuo: sure thats fine, good luck. i was actually not even trying in hammerhead and i still got a triple kill XD

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

yokokazuo

ELI-ASH wrote:

@yokokazuo: sure thats fine, good luck. i was actually not even trying in hammerhead and i still got a triple kill XD

Haha, nice!

I'm 7 points away from S now

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

And a quick knockout got me to S rank!!!

@ELI-ASH @pikminfan22 @Blue_Blur @Disco_Gentleman
Thank you all NLifers for helping me reach this! (I think there are a few others who helped me, but I don't remember their username. I apologize for that...)

@ELI-ASH don't want to jinx anything, but I haven't lost yet haha! I'm ready for more squad battles

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

I jinxed it... I swear I hit one of them with at least 3 or 4 burst bombs...

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@ELI-ASH sorry, I don't know why but whenever someone uses the microwave in my house, it interferes with my wifi... (My router also constantly had problems, but that is usually in the evening and wasn't the cause this time)

yokokazuo

ELI-ASH

Usually when i play squads either I lost a lot or its even steven and I win/lose equally. It was nice to win for a change.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Blue_Blur

@yokokazuo: Congrats on the S rank! You deserve it, you're really good as a sniper!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Nicolai

Man, I miss playing with you guys! I'm so much busier now.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

OorWullie

I'm going to be playing soon,say 40 minutes from now.Walleye and Flounder Heights Rainmaker for the next rotation.Squad anyone?

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

yokokazuo

@DiscoGentleman haha thanks! I'll do my best then. I feel like partly depending on how my team does, I may either do horrible or well though haha. (Or I'll just be having a bad day) So long as I can keep my distance with them then I can generally do well.

@OorWullie I think I can do a couple matches at that time.
My opinions on the game modes have been constantly changing haha. I used to hate splat zones, but now I don't mind it and I used to love rainmaker, but now it's not my favourite and I still like Tower Control. But it may also be dependant on the stage.

yokokazuo

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: I'm free most of the weekend too, so I can help out as well. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you can't rank up in squad battles. We can help you get A+ and get around 80 or 90 points, but after that, you'll have to play ranked battles with random players until you rank up if you want S rank. I think it's really weird that you can't rank up to S in squads. It doesn't really make sense... No logic!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic