Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 7,661 to 7,680 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

Sorry guys, I gotta go! It was a lot of fun though! Thanks for playing!

@SquidOrKid: I accepted your friend request.

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Blue_Blur

@pikminfan22: That last match was awesome! Great job! XD

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

yokokazuo

@pikminfan22 haha thanks. I think after the patch, some of my shots wouldn't have killed you though... I'm going to miss half charged kills haha.

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

veeflames

And that's that. Thanks for the great games, everybody. Notes to self, though:
@pikminfan22 is an absolute terror with the Roller. Gosh...
@yokokazuo Is a pretty good Charger user. No hard feelings if you noticed I target you a lot... I just thought you gave my team some difficulties... 😊
But above all, EVERYONE'S pretty tough. Which is a good thing, I guess... Maybe we'll dominate more Squad Battles. 😃

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

OorWullie

That's all from me,thanks for playing.I was getting lots of lag in many of those matches,it's not something I usually get.I have problems with disconnects sometimes but not usually lag.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

yokokazuo

Great matches everyone, I enjoyed it a lot. Sending everyone I played with a friend request if you don't mind.

@VeeFlamesNL thanks, I did feel like I was targeted a bit more than once haha. But while I can do well with a charger, it's like my only weapon haha. I kind of suck with almost any other weapon.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@pikminfan22 were you using the splat charger? Only the 3K Can really splat others at less than a full charge, but it is going to be weakened significantly after the patch.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@pikminfan22 ah, well I do usually have some attack boosts. Without any it takes about a 3/4 charge to deal 100 damage.

I used to main the splatterscope even when I unlocked the 3K since I didn't like the charge speed at first, but I've gotten used to it now.

Btw what is the most area inked that everyone has for their weapons?
Since the splatterscope used to be my main weapon, it is at the top, but the 3K scope has now made it into second.

Untitled

yokokazuo

Nicolai

yokokazuo wrote:

Btw what is the most area inked that everyone has for their weapons?
Since the splatterscope used to be my main weapon, it is at the top, but the 3K scope has now made it into second.

Looks like I spread a lot with the Splatroller. I'm not too surprised, it's really easy to lay down ink quickly with them. I'm pretty surprised that the Jet Squelcher is so high, though! I bet the Tri-slosher is on its way up.
Untitled

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Jazzer94

Sweet Jebus I just can't seal the deal into S+, I keep getting stupidly close like 1-3 games away but the just always lose.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

veeflames

@pikminfan22 Sure, but I don't think you're on my friend list. Tell you what, while I get ready why don't you send me a FR.

God first.

veeflames

Oh, you did? Great. Set up the room, then.

God first.

veeflames

@pikminfan22: I couldn't believe it. Just when I thought we had that match... 😑
@pikminfan22 I can't remember, too: all I just know is that we lost our first few matches when we thought we had them!
@pikminfan22 Ouch. I think we got owned there lol...
@pikminfan22 SERIOUSLY?! JUST SERRIOUSLY? WE HAD THAT ONE! HOW DID WE LOSE?!

Edited on by veeflames

God first.

Nicolai

@pikminfan22: Don't get too used to that. That's what they're changing in the upcoming update :/

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

shani

Nicolai wrote:

@pikminfan22: Don't get too used to that. That's what they're changing in the upcoming update :/

And that's a good thing. The 3K is one of the weapons that need to be nerfed the most because it often makes the sniper practially unbeatable (like, you get to kill him once per match while he splats you 5-10 times).
I don't understand why it took them so long to nerf all those weapons, most of those unbalanced things were known/ pretty clear for a long time now.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Nicolai

shani wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

And that's a good thing. The 3K is one of the weapons that need to be nerfed the most because it often makes the sniper practially unbeatable (like, you get to kill him once per match while he splats you 5-10 times).
I don't understand why it took them so long to nerf all those weapons, most of those unbalanced things were known/ pretty clear for a long time now.

I still say they were a little harsh on all of the rollers. They might have been OP in the beginning, but they definitely weren't as popular later as the meta changed, mostly because of their inability to shoot very far or quickly. Now, we didn't even get the satisfaction of taking two guys out at once with a single splash.

Got married.

-Green-

Nicolai wrote:

shani wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

I still say they were a little harsh on all of the rollers. They might have been OP in the beginning, but they definitely weren't as popular later as the meta changed, mostly because of their inability to shoot very far or quickly. Now, we didn't even get the satisfaction of taking two guys out at once with a single splash.

Well at the same time it prevents players from getting unfair and undeserved splats. If anything, it'll make sure that they have to actually aim in order to get the one shot splat.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

yokokazuo

pikminfan22 wrote:

E-Liter 3K is my new favourite weapon!!! @yokokazuo .. The half-shots actually work!

Haha nice! I'm hoping strength boosts will still give it a decent amount of power when not fully charged after the patch.

yokokazuo

Nicolai

Aromaiden wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

shani wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

Well at the same time it prevents players from getting unfair and undeserved splats. If anything, it'll make sure that they have to actually aim in order to get the one shot splat.

But the roller is the one weapon you can use if you don't have very good aim. And I don't think it was all that unfair. If the roller is going to have such short range, why not make the KO zone wider?

Got married.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic