Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,661 to 6,680 of 14,636

-Green-

@Spoony_Tech: I think the best thing that would really work, would be DLC for Single Player.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Spoony_Tech

@Aromaiden: If done right I might buy that however I'm already set back 95$ from buying the game and Amiibos day one so it would really have to add like 10 hours of gameplay.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

During the E3 even i watched a feature on the upcoming Call of duty . In some maps you can hide in waterfalls, pools and ambush your opponents.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: Sorry to hear that.
But out curiosity, how did you lose 24 points in one match? I'm guessing disconnections, but I'm not completely sure. The most I've lost in a match is 16... And I thought that was terrible; couldn't image losing 24!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Jazzer94

I've never heard of someone losing 24 points in one match?

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: What did you go up against an all C team? The most I've ever seen that I can remember is 16- or +. I might have seen an 18 but don't remember.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: That's 34 points.

Btw I'm sending a friend request so maybe one day we can squad together.

MERG said:

-Green-

They probably came back because Hammerhead Bridge is releasing today.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Spoony_Tech

I like how it's harder to fall out of S rank but I'm doing my darnest to make that happen. I think I'm at S 16 and with the scoring system so far in S that's only about a 35% win percentage for me since getting here. Much closer matches and one lousy mistake can turn the whole match upside down.

Before you could count on 2 good players you and one other or if not you at least play good enough to help those 2 out to get a victory in as far as A rank. Now you're only as good as your worst player. Everyone needs to pull their own weight.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

Yay, the new stage is out! I love it!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

jariw

Played some random turf war on the new stage to upgrade my Splatfest tee. Seems like Inkzooka is a good special on this map, while Killer Wail is not? Fun stage, but difficult to master.

I have also now replaced my really really old router with a brand new one, which solved all my previous occasional issues with the lobby.

jariw

OorWullie

I was hoping to try out some Turf Wars on the new map this morning but I played 8 games and each time got Port Mackerel then my internet went off just as it finally appeared,typical! We've been getting battered by a tropical storm the last few days so it's a miracle I even have internet in the first place so I can't complain.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Jazzer94

Liking the new map for TC and RM, might play some more in a bit as I was getting into the high area of S points wise. I also need to pick a side for the EU splatfest but can't tell which is more popular.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

jariw

Whitewatermoose wrote:

Do we have any idea if we will get another patch for the holidays with new modes like team Deathmatch?

Personally, I don't think a deathmatch mode will be part of Splatoon, given how they try to position the franchise.

They have never hinted any more modes, but that doesn't anything, since they try to be very secretive about upcoming content. What we do know (through data mining leaks) is that they removed 4 planned stages from 2.1.0 compared to 2.0.0, probably to prevent further leaks. We also know that Hammerhead Bridge is the last available stage in 2.1.0. Leakers seem to also have confirmed that 2.1.0 doesn't contain more gear than what's currently available. So any future modes/gear/stages need to be available as new downloadable versions. I think there are still more weapons available for server unlock, however.

jariw

ELI-ASH

Played the new map today and my team got spawn camped 3 times in a row >.< Thats what i get for not playing it when it just came out.

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Jazzer94

4 v 4 turf war just camped a team out and went 15-0 KD and had 70 something to 4 on Hammerhead Bridge.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

ELI-ASH

which roller do you guys think its better for splatfest the regular splat roller or the carbon roller?

Blue_Blur

@ELI-ASH: Well, personally the Carbon Roller is my favorite roller, so I'll have to go with it as my choice. Getting people with burst bombs is always fun; I've learned to love Burst Bombs with the Slosher. The speed the Carbon Roller gets comes in handy too, especially in stages like Walleye Warehouse or Hammerhead Bridge. By the way, which team are you on? I'm on team science!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic