Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 12,921 to 12,940 of 14,636

TheXReturns

@Blue_Blur I see! Makes sense why we couldn't find you. One more game, then I'm out.

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

yokokazuo

Since we have a pass, who is DEMON*PAUL? (Or did they guess?)

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Nicolai

I've been getting set up with players who are way better than me this Splatfest. It must be this new Splatfest power system

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

yokokazuo

I noticed that in my hiding place, a random splotch of yellow appeared on the wall beside me when no one was near? Not sure how that happened.

yokokazuo

veeflames

Ah, my hiding spot works every time!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Megapokepaul

@yokokazuo: that would be me , saw the password , couldn't resist , hope I didn't ruin the game though... anyway I'm up for another private battle if anyone wanna join or create one. Btw feel free to add me .

MASSIVE SPLATOON PLAYER , LOVE POKEMON, FIRE EMBLEM AND BAYONETTA SERIES .
ADD ME ON WII U : MEGAPOKEPAUL

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaPokepaul

yokokazuo

@Megapokepaul oh ya that's fine. I was just wondering since if it wasn't someone from NL they probably wouldn't have known it was hide and seek.

I'm going off for now, but if you want to add me my NNID is NagoyaKazuo. Or I can add you when I go back on.

Also thanks for the matches everyone!

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Megapokepaul

@yokokazuo: added you !

Megapokepaul

Anyone's up for private battles ? I'm sick of this splatfest , usually I get to queen , but I don't wanna play turf war anymore.

TheXReturns

Ugh. Every Jetpack team I've been on have been complete idiots...

Not enjoying this...

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

yokokazuo

A Japanese beat boxer I'm subscribed to on YouTube made this remix with Senbonzakura and the squid sister's splatfest music. (Called Shiokarabushi in Japanese, I don't remember the English name of it)

yokokazuo

DreamyViridi

This splatfest's start has been very shaky for me but it gotten a bit better as I got more wins. They certainly made getting to the max splatfest rank quicker. I'm already half way through Champion and it's not even 9pm yet.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Nicolai

@DreamyViridi: It was slower for me.

They must have balanced it so that there is a greater reward for wins, but a smaller reward for losses. It took me forever to get defender considering I only won twice.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Maxz

I'm a little confused by the current system. There's this Splatfest Power thing, and this "Squid Multiplier" (which look like thisく:ミ x9) thing, but the Splatfest Power you displayed in one screen doesn't seem to match the given when you start a match, and I don't know what the squid icons do, and then you have your original 'Rank' system on top of that, and then there's how the final scores are counted (which I assume is the same and last time)... and... well, I'll look it up again.

The balancing seems a lot tighter though. The matches are all much, much harder.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@Maxz the score that shows up at the start of each match is an average of your team's score. I believe it said something like estimate in the Japanese version. Does it say anything for you?

Also the squid icon with the numbers show how many times that group has played continuously together. (It has to be at least 3 or 4 members. Maybe 2, but I'm not sure)

yokokazuo

Maxz

@yokokazuo: Aah, that would make sense. Does the multiplier actually have any bearing on anything?

And there seems to be a system in place (according to Splatpedia) whereby the player on the team with the highest Splatfest Power gains extra EXP towards their 'Title', but if the whole team wins and loses together, then surely that EXP would go to the same player every single match?

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

yokokazuo

@Maxz I'm not completely sure about how it all works yet myself.
Oh btw what is your splatfest power at and how many points do you gain? I was around 1600 and I would get 6 points for winning and an extra 2 if I covered 400 points of turf.

yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic