Wii U Forum

Topic: Should Satoru Iwata Get Fired And Replaced With Someone New?

Showing 141 to 155 of 155

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

141. Posted:

LOL yeah programming symbols are hit or miss with people.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

faint

142. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I will forgive iwata if he GIVES A RELEASE DATE FOR SMTXFE & X

He can't give release dates for games being developed by third parties....

monolith soft is fully owned by nintendo. This makes them 1 st party. X is being made by monolith soft. So tired of saying this.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

143. Posted:

Company is losing money!! Quick, fire the CEO (hand-picked by Hiroshi Yamauchi, cut his paycheck in HALF) and hire a new one!

Yeah, as if that ever works.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

144. Posted:

I read it as "Popularity!". I just figured it was a typo. Also, I couldn't find any info on Google.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

brewsky

145. Posted:

Besides, if he wanted to say that popularity was the same (equal to) as profit, he would've written...

Popularity == Profit.

:p

Edited on by brewsky

Now playing:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) | Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) | Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

146. Posted:

brewsky wrote:

Besides, if he wanted to say that popularity was the same as profit, he would've written...

Popularity == Profit.

:p

yes and just
Popularity = Profit
would mean he's giving Popularity the same value as Profit
nerd talk for the world!!!! :p

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

147. Posted:

Yep, I couldn't remember what the normally used forum version was so I just defaulted back to the C/Java/etc version. ^^

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

148. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

Yep, I couldn't remember what the normally used forum version was so I just defaulted back to the C/Java/etc version. ^^

I've found that =/= is really hard to misread.

Edited on by UGXwolf

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

149. Posted:

Iwata should be fired and replaced by his evil twin brother.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

150. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Iwata should be fired and replaced by his evil twin brother.

Tawai-san

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

kereke12

151. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Company is losing money!! Quick, fire the CEO (hand-picked by Hiroshi Yamauchi, cut his paycheck in HALF) and hire a new one!

Lmao, actuality Nintendo isn't losing money. There sitting on $8 Billion.....So yeah there not losing money....(Yet)

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

152. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Lmao, actuality Nintendo isn't losing money. There sitting on $8 Billion.....So yeah there not losing money....(Yet)
Untitled

There we go.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Hy8ogen

153. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Losing money is not the same as in debt. You have 10 bucks and now you have 8, you lose 2 bucks. You have 10 bucks and now you owe 100 bucks, you're in debt. Nintendo is losing money, no two ways about it. Hope they turn it around soon.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

154. Posted:

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Hand picked by Yamauchi means crap. I mean Steve Ballmer was hand picked by Bill Gates and has had Microsoft's profits high since he was made president and he still stepped down because he semi lost touch. Now Microsoft is giving praised for having a renewed vigor with the new ceo.

I like Iwata but I wouldn't mind someone new at the helm, or better yet give NOA/NOE some form of autonomy.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

155. Posted:

Hy8ogen wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Losing money is not the same as in debt. You have 10 bucks and now you have 8, you lose 2 bucks. You have 10 bucks and now you owe 100 bucks, you're in debt. Nintendo is losing money, no two ways about it. Hope they turn it around soon.

At the same time, companies are capable of rebounding from losses. It's when they are in debt when the problems really arise

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky