Forums

Topic: Should Satoru Iwata Get Fired And Replaced With Someone New?

Posts 141 to 155 of 155

Jazzer94

LOL yeah programming symbols are hit or miss with people.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

faint

brewsky wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I will forgive iwata if he GIVES A RELEASE DATE FOR SMTXFE & X

He can't give release dates for games being developed by third parties....

monolith soft is fully owned by nintendo. This makes them 1 st party. X is being made by monolith soft. So tired of saying this.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Hy8ogen

Company is losing money!! Quick, fire the CEO (hand-picked by Hiroshi Yamauchi, cut his paycheck in HALF) and hire a new one!

Yeah, as if that ever works.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

SCRAPPER392

I read it as "Popularity!". I just figured it was a typo. Also, I couldn't find any info on Google.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Yoshi

Besides, if he wanted to say that popularity was the same (equal to) as profit, he would've written...

Popularity == Profit.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

brewsky wrote:

Besides, if he wanted to say that popularity was the same as profit, he would've written...

Popularity == Profit.

yes and just
Popularity = Profit
would mean he's giving Popularity the same value as Profit
nerd talk for the world!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Dreamz

Yep, I couldn't remember what the normally used forum version was so I just defaulted back to the C/Java/etc version. ^^

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U

UGXwolf

Dreamz wrote:

Yep, I couldn't remember what the normally used forum version was so I just defaulted back to the C/Java/etc version. ^^

I've found that =/= is really hard to misread.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

shingi_70

Iwata should be fired and replaced by his evil twin brother.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

shingi_70 wrote:

Iwata should be fired and replaced by his evil twin brother.

Tawai-san

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kereke12

Hy8ogen wrote:

Company is losing money!! Quick, fire the CEO (hand-picked by Hiroshi Yamauchi, cut his paycheck in HALF) and hire a new one!

Lmao, actuality Nintendo isn't losing money. There sitting on $8 Billion.....So yeah there not losing money....(Yet)

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kyuubikid213

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Lmao, actuality Nintendo isn't losing money. There sitting on $8 Billion.....So yeah there not losing money....(Yet)
Untitled

There we go.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Hy8ogen

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Losing money is not the same as in debt. You have 10 bucks and now you have 8, you lose 2 bucks. You have 10 bucks and now you owe 100 bucks, you're in debt. Nintendo is losing money, no two ways about it. Hope they turn it around soon.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

shingi_70

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Hand picked by Yamauchi means crap. I mean Steve Ballmer was hand picked by Bill Gates and has had Microsoft's profits high since he was made president and he still stepped down because he semi lost touch. Now Microsoft is giving praised for having a renewed vigor with the new ceo.

I like Iwata but I wouldn't mind someone new at the helm, or better yet give NOA/NOE some form of autonomy.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

Hy8ogen wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Losing money is not the same as in debt. You have 10 bucks and now you have 8, you lose 2 bucks. You have 10 bucks and now you owe 100 bucks, you're in debt. Nintendo is losing money, no two ways about it. Hope they turn it around soon.

At the same time, companies are capable of rebounding from losses. It's when they are in debt when the problems really arise

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.