Wii U Forum

Topic: October 1st Nintendo Direct Predictions

Showing 101 to 120 of 172

AuthorMessage

WebHead

101. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WebHead wrote:

As long as I get my new 3D World gameplay, new DK gameplay, and a preview of 3DS Miiverse. I'll be happy.

Same here, but certainly we'll get more news than that. ;)

I'm certain more Mario Party: Island Tour gameplay and info will be shown, since we haven't really had any since it's reveal back in April.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

102. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I expect 3DS Miiverse, a new Kid Icarus game with crossplay and crossbuy on Wii U/3DS, Monster Hunter 4 release date, Super Smash Bros. 4 wil le out by the end of the year, Nintendo buying Megaman and making a new game, and a new Metroid Prime game with an eShop companion game that is 2D.

SSB4 was slated for a release next year, and a new Kid Icarus game by the end of this year is very unlikely. I wouldn't expect a new Kid Icarus game any time soon. And, a new 2D Metroid and another Metroid Prime re-release is highly unlikely too, as well as Nintendo purchasing Megaman. Don't raise your expectations too high. All it is is a Nintendo Direct about games coming this year.

But this is a nintendo direct! It's where dreams come true! SSB4 must come a year early, and Nintendo will release 2 new metroid games, and they will buy MegaMan, and they will release a new Kid Icarus game on the Wii U and 3DS, and this will be the greatest day of my life!!!

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

Beta

103. Posted:

A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Some sort of deal or promotion
Flipnote thingy
Maybe some VC news for Wii U
Mario Party Tour info
Wii U fall update
3DS update teaser
Art Academy Sketchpad lessons
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
New SSB4 characters (If we're lucky enough)

I don't think we're getting any info on something new since it's just for titles that are already stated as a 2013 release.

Edited on by Beta

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

104. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I expect 3DS Miiverse, a new Kid Icarus game with crossplay and crossbuy on Wii U/3DS, Monster Hunter 4 release date, Super Smash Bros. 4 wil le out by the end of the year, Nintendo buying Megaman and making a new game, and a new Metroid Prime game with an eShop companion game that is 2D.

SSB4 was slated for a release next year, and a new Kid Icarus game by the end of this year is very unlikely. I wouldn't expect a new Kid Icarus game any time soon. And, a new 2D Metroid and another Metroid Prime re-release is highly unlikely too, as well as Nintendo purchasing Megaman. Don't raise your expectations too high. All it is is a Nintendo Direct about games coming this year.

But this is a nintendo direct! It's where dreams come true! SSB4 must come a year early, and Nintendo will release 2 new metroid games, and they will buy MegaMan, and they will release a new Kid Icarus game on the Wii U and 3DS, and this will be the greatest day of my life!!!

Someone's setting themselves up for disappointment (assuming you are serious, which I imagine you aren't).

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

105. Posted:

@WingedFish Lol, I didn't think even the internet could hide that level of sarcasm. "It's where dreams come true!" more like where dreams go to die.

"I don't have the right name or the right look, but twice the heart" - Fall Out Boy

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

106. Posted:

@SkywardLink98
Untitled

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

107. Posted:

Mario, Donkey Kong, and ALbW are givens. Maybe this Direct will have some surprises?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Mytoemytoe

108. Posted:

GTA V with touch-pad support for strip clubs (wait a minute, no. I don't want this, let's skip the Wii U edition. Besides, I already have it on 360!)

C'mon guys, GTA V ain't coming to Wii U. 32 GB hard drives are the biggest you're getting out of the box and Disc 1 of the Xbox game is an install disc only, at a whopping 8 gigs.

This ND will cover all the games that we already know are coming. Sometime in January/February we are going to start hearing about next year's crop of games, though I don't think there will be any surprises on the level of Zelda, Kart or Smash. If a Metroid title is in development, you won't be hearing about it until later in the year for 2015, I suspect.

And with that said, a real prediction: we'll get a date both for Link to the Past on the Virtual Console and Mario Bros. 3.

Edited on by Mytoemytoe

Mytoemytoe

Nintendo Network ID: mytoemytoe | Twitter: mytoemytoe

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

109. Posted:

They'll show something actually new for some of their upcoming platformers? Maybe.

Speaking of which, it is still odd to me that I'm burying the next Donkey Kong Country despite it likely going to be one of the best games of the year.

I can't see them revealing too much more, this is gonna mostly be a heavy amount of trying to sell the already announced games.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

110. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

They'll show something actually new for some of their upcoming platformers? Maybe.

Speaking of which, it is still odd to me that I'm burying the next Donkey Kong Country despite it likely going to be one of the best games of the year.

I can't see them revealing too much more, this is gonna mostly be a heavy amount of trying to sell the already announced games.

Possibly a focus on eShop Titles

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

111. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Possibly a focus on eShop Titles

I'd like to see that.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

112. Posted:

I hope they talk about the next big system update that was to happen in september.....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

113. Posted:

I think your image is broken. I had to go to the address to view your .gif.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

114. Posted:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I think your image is broken. I had to go to the address to view your .gif.

Oops. Then again I posted it here with the Wii U's browser (which is what I use for Internet 99% of the time), and copy/pasting images and gifs can be a little tricky with this setup.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

115. Posted:

I really wished they would say what TNX is up to...I hope they continue the Rhythm Heaven games. T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

116. Posted:

@WingedFish Oh well, I still lol'ed.

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

117. Posted:

i hope they talk about yoshi yarn and..maybe a mudkip spin off....

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

WhereEaglesDare

118. Posted:

Super Mario 3D World gameplay and info
DKC: Tropical Freeze delay until February
Mario Kart coming Summer 2014
Smash targeting Holiday 2014

WhereEaglesDare

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

119. Posted:

Big update for tomarrow http://mynintendonews.com/2013/09/30/big-nintendo-wii-u-syste... !!!!

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

120. Posted:

Nice rumor ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky