Forums

Topic: October 1st Nintendo Direct Predictions

Posts 121 to 140 of 165

SphericalCrusher

Considering they said the focus is on games that are coming out this year, I'd say a lot of hopes and predictions aren't happening. I would love some news on 3DS MiiVerse though. I'm looking forward to a few last-minute updates for big titles and no delays. I have a bad feeling DK Tropical Freeze is getting pushed till Q1 2014. Dunno why. =/

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

i have one in my town germintown,maryland...its corny if you know what i mean

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

shingi_70

You guys think were going to get any more game announcements. No one saw Wii Sport Club coming and I wonder if we might see more surprise game announcements for the 3DS/WIi U eshops.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

WebHead

Sony_70 wrote:

You guys think were going to get any more game announcements. No one saw Wii Sport Club coming and I wonder if we might see more surprise game announcements for the 3DS/WIi U eshops.

Maybe. I think if anything they'll show off the FTP Steel Diver.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Joeynator3000

Doubt we're getting anymore new announcements, though Nintendo keeps saying that they haven't revealed everything that's coming out this year, but I don't believe them. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sleepingmudkip

Guys it nintendo we never know what were going to get

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

shingi_70

WebHead wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

I thought that was 2014? I'm still wondering how exactly that will turn out, since it wouldn't be my first choice for a free to play game. I probably would have went with Custom Robo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Joeynator3000

crosses fingers for Kingdom Hearts 3/Trilogy, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

I thought that was 2014? I'm still wondering how exactly that will turn out, since it wouldn't be my first choice for a free to play game. I probably would have went with Custom Robo.

Last thing I want is for Custom Robo to become another "pay to win" game...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

YES! I've been meaning to get into that series and a Wii U release of 1-3 would be the perfect place to start!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

Mickey wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

YES! I've been meaning to get into that series and a Wii U release of 1-3 would be the perfect place to start!

yes! I'd get a WiiU for this!I only played the "spin-offs" for the DS and the DDD(if it doesn't count as a spin-off) so far but I like ARPGs

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

zoroarkrules25

Obviously the smash bros character will be one of these:

In all seriousness, I am betting it's mewtwo.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

shingi_70

CanisWolfred wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Last thing I want is for Custom Robo to become another "pay to win" game...

If balanced correctly the game would hopefully not be play to win.

WAT!

cookiex

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

A billion-dollar Star Fox/F-Zero crossover with PS4 graphics, 5 player local co-op, 9000-player online maps and a $5 price tag on eshop. You heard it here first.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

GuSolarFlare

@cookiex" rel="nofollow">@cookiex wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

A billion-dollar Star Fox/F-Zero crossover with PS4 graphics, 5 player local co-op, 9000-player online maps and a $5 price tag on eshop. You heard it here first.

you're wrong..... but if you were right you'd be my hero!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LzWinky

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

-_- we will see tomorrow..watch me be right hahaha

It could also be referring to an update specifically for Youtube. Strong evidence for that too

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CM30

For my predictions:

1. Super Mario 3D World
2. Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
3. Zelda Link Between Worlds
4. Mario Party Island Tour
5. New game

Maybe also something about Smash Bros, since it seems like a good excuse to announce a new character or returnee to represent one of the above.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Snagrio

Like many others, I'm hoping for another Smash Bros. reveal. But at the same time I highly doubt it, since Toon Link was just announced a mere 3 days before. But perhaps it could be a newcomer and thus have more of a reason to be featured in the Direct?

Eh, less then 24 hours till we find out anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.