Forums

Topic: October 1st Nintendo Direct Predictions

Posts 81 to 100 of 165

SammyOfMobius

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem hopefully!

Doubt it. This Direct is focusing on games coming out this year. There's still no info on SMG X FE since its announcement.

He's got a point.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

FishieFish

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Doubt it. This Direct is focusing on games coming out this year. There's still no info on SMG X FE since its announcement.

He's got a point.

Ah yes I know, but a man can dream can't he?
Still, there might be some news on games not coming out this year!
I hope Frederick will be in SMT x FE..

Edited on by FishieFish

"No one said you could touch."

SammyOfMobius

Here are my updated predictions that I posted on the Nintendo Life article announcing the October 1st Nintendo Direct:

More info on Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Sonic Lost World, Wii Fit U, and as for 3DS, more info on Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Yoshi's New Island, Mario Party: Island Tour, and Sonic Lost World.
For the 3DS VC however, I'd like to see a release date for SMB3, Mega Man Xtreme 1 & 2, Mega Man II-V, Sega 3D Classics, and perhaps even an announcement of a new platform for 3DS VC. As for Wii U VC, a release date for SMB3, an announcement for N64 and GBA on Wii U VC, and perhaps even an announcement for GameCube on Wii U VC.
Finally, for the e-Shops, more info on Pac-Man Museum, Wii Sports Club, Mighty No. 9, Shantae: Pirate's Curse and Half-Genie Hero, Jett Rocket II, Putty Squad, and definitely a release date for Flipnote 3D. Finally, I want a Miiverse on 3DS announcement. I cannot wait!

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

FishieFish wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

He's got a point.

Ah yes I know, but a man can dream can't he?
Still, there might be some news on games not coming out this year!
I hope Frederick will be in SMT x FE..

Can't argue with that!

SammyOfMobius

DestinyMan wrote:

Give me more details on Mario and Donkey Kong. Everything else will be a bonus.

That would be nice.

shingi_70

I'm not expecting much to be honest. Its best to go into these things with a decent amount of hype. I do hope we get a peek at next year's line up of games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SammyOfMobius

Sony_70 wrote:

I'm not expecting much to be honest. Its best to go into these things with a decent amount of hype. I do hope we get a peek at next year's line up of games.

I've actually got pretty high hopes for this one. But yeah, you're right.

shingi_70

I realize that I tend to get too hyped about Ninty Directs. Like during the Pokemon one I expected to see Pokken Fighters.

Also even though the line up this year is good, I don't feel that excited about the Wii U fall line up. I feel that similar experiences have already been on 3DS so close to release. I'm most hyped about 3D World becuase, 3D land is my favorite Mario.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

WebHead

As long as I get my new 3D World gameplay, new DK gameplay, and a preview of 3DS Miiverse. I'll be happy.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

SkywardLink98

I expect 3DS Miiverse, a new Kid Icarus game with crossplay and crossbuy on Wii U/3DS, Monster Hunter 4 release date, Super Smash Bros. 4 wil le out by the end of the year, Nintendo buying Megaman and making a new game, and a new Metroid Prime game with an eShop companion game that is 2D.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Freakazoid

I think there will be a big surprise for everyone, let me see what tells the crystal ball ... hmmm.... i see i see ...... hmmm .... Nintendos future is still foggy and tomorrow we will see a metroid on the floor.

Ok well just lets get surprised what they will show

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

SammyOfMobius

WebHead wrote:

As long as I get my new 3D World gameplay, new DK gameplay, and a preview of 3DS Miiverse. I'll be happy.

Same here, but certainly we'll get more news than that.

SammyOfMobius

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I expect 3DS Miiverse, a new Kid Icarus game with crossplay and crossbuy on Wii U/3DS, Monster Hunter 4 release date, Super Smash Bros. 4 wil le out by the end of the year, Nintendo buying Megaman and making a new game, and a new Metroid Prime game with an eShop companion game that is 2D.

SSB4 was slated for a release next year, and a new Kid Icarus game by the end of this year is very unlikely. I wouldn't expect a new Kid Icarus game any time soon. And, a new 2D Metroid and another Metroid Prime re-release is highly unlikely too, as well as Nintendo purchasing Megaman. Don't raise your expectations too high. All it is is a Nintendo Direct about games coming this year.

WebHead

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

WebHead wrote:

Same here, but certainly we'll get more news than that.

I'm certain more Mario Party: Island Tour gameplay and info will be shown, since we haven't really had any since it's reveal back in April.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

SkywardLink98

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

SSB4 was slated for a release next year, and a new Kid Icarus game by the end of this year is very unlikely. I wouldn't expect a new Kid Icarus game any time soon. And, a new 2D Metroid and another Metroid Prime re-release is highly unlikely too, as well as Nintendo purchasing Megaman. Don't raise your expectations too high. All it is is a Nintendo Direct about games coming this year.

But this is a nintendo direct! It's where dreams come true! SSB4 must come a year early, and Nintendo will release 2 new metroid games, and they will buy MegaMan, and they will release a new Kid Icarus game on the Wii U and 3DS, and this will be the greatest day of my life!!!

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

Beta

A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Some sort of deal or promotion
Flipnote thingy
Maybe some VC news for Wii U
Mario Party Tour info
Wii U fall update
3DS update teaser
Art Academy Sketchpad lessons
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
New SSB4 characters (If we're lucky enough)

I don't think we're getting any info on something new since it's just for titles that are already stated as a 2013 release.

Edited on by Beta

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

Snagrio

SkywardLink98 wrote:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

But this is a nintendo direct! It's where dreams come true! SSB4 must come a year early, and Nintendo will release 2 new metroid games, and they will buy MegaMan, and they will release a new Kid Icarus game on the Wii U and 3DS, and this will be the greatest day of my life!!!

Someone's setting themselves up for disappointment (assuming you are serious, which I imagine you aren't).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SkywardLink98

@WingedFish Lol, I didn't think even the internet could hide that level of sarcasm. "It's where dreams come true!" more like where dreams go to die.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.