Wii U Forum

Topic: Perfect launch lineup?

Showing 21 to 40 of 128

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ueoua

21. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

What point would there be to a Wii U sports or a Wii U fit? The gimmick this time is the touch screen, not the motion controls.

Because at launch most people will have the Wiimotes anyway?

Because multiple control styles adds variety?

And because Nintendo doesn't hate money?

This.

Ueoua

Twitter: Ueoua

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

22. Posted:

With a game as good as Wii Sport, but with a focus on the touch screen controller?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

23. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

With a game as good as Wii Sport, but with a focus on the touch screen controller?

good and popular are not synonyms

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OorWullie

24. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

But it wouldn't work for a launch title.

wiiwii wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Saving $62.50 per month for the next 8 months is not to hard.

Obviously for people on NL it is.

How?Not all of us are still at school/unemployed or in low paid employment.or are they?:-)

If you don't have the money to afford a Wii U at launch, stop complaining about other people getting one then. It's so simple a cave man could do it.

I don't really get your point,your kind of contradicting yourself here.I really don't know where I complained about not being able to afford one haha.I could afford to buy 100 at launch if I wanted too but thats for by the point.If anything you were the one who implied that most people on here could not afford one.Anyway lets get back on topic mate :-)

Dont agogo to Thailand guys!Your mind will become corrupted by the zero suits.3 years now and I fear I may never return.What has become of me?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

25. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

But it wouldn't work for a launch title.

find a believable way for Nintendo to sell more Wii U consoles as quickly. I dare you.

An actual good Mario Kart.

But how many casuals do you know are going to throw down $300+ on a console for Wii Sports and Wii Fit? Especially when it probably won't be drastically different from its predecessors.

I don't really get your point,your kind of contradicting yourself here.I really don't know where I complained about not being able to afford one haha.I could afford to buy 100 at launch if I wanted too but thats for by the point.If anything you were the one who implied that most people on here could not afford one.Anyway lets get back on topic mate :-)

I just explained where I was getting at. Maybe you should word your sentences and questions better perhaps.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

26. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

But it wouldn't work for a launch title.

find a believable way for Nintendo to sell more Wii U consoles as quickly. I dare you.

An actual good Mario Kart.

But how many casuals do you know are going to throw down $300+ on a console for just Wii Sports and Wii Fit?

It would totally happen. It's not that I don't see the logic in that, it's that enough people with money don't see the logic in that.

Mario Kart...maybe. But I don't see that happening as a launch title. A new Wii Sports could be made by launch. Easily. It took 9 months for Mario Kart on 3DS, and even then they had to borrow Retro Studios.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

27. Posted:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

28. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

Logically, what you say makes sense. That's the problem, you're expecting logic from a lot of these people.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

29. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

Logically, what you say makes sense. That's the problem, you're expecting logic from a lot of these people.

Curious, why don't you find people that buy Nintendo systems logical?

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

30. Posted:

Holiday shopping. Black Friday. Logic no longer applies.

oh yeah and also before I forget, the awesome example of motion control they showed for Wii Sports baseball on Wii U at E3, looked awesome and was one of the things that impressed everyone. I've pratically forgotten the controller's screen is touch controlled, did anyone care about the Wii U because of touch controls?

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OorWullie

31. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

This is becoming laughable,I'm struggling to think how to answer you.So by me mentioning not all of us are at school or unemployed etc ... in a joking way in response to you implying everybody on this website is,I must live in a fantasy world and may even be as simple as a caveman haha.Just to clarify,I'm from a run down council estate in Scotland who was sick of working dead end jobs and decided to take my chances and go overseas with very little money and now 12 years later through using my own initiative,live in Thailand and have my own business.Suppose you could call living in Thailand a fantasy world though ;-) But again that is for by the point

Dont agogo to Thailand guys!Your mind will become corrupted by the zero suits.3 years now and I fear I may never return.What has become of me?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OorWullie

32. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

Logically, what you say makes sense. That's the problem, you're expecting logic from a lot of these people.

Oh no,we've got another 1 in on the act.I think it my be better to go back and read where this started to bring yourself up to date.So now I have no logic as well as being a simple caveman.Its getting ironic now haha

Dont agogo to Thailand guys!Your mind will become corrupted by the zero suits.3 years now and I fear I may never return.What has become of me?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

33. Posted:

wiiwii wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

Logically, what you say makes sense. That's the problem, you're expecting logic from a lot of these people.

Oh no,we've got another 1 in on the act.I think it my be better to go back and read where this started to bring yourself up to date.So now I have no logic as well as being a simple caveman.Its getting ironic now haha

stop being defensive when no one is talking about you. Thank you.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ueoua

34. Posted:

@topic

A Star Fox game that combines Lylat Wars and Star Fox Adventures would be really cool.

Ueoua

Twitter: Ueoua

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

35. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Holiday shopping. Black Friday. Logic no longer applies.

Yeah, true, everybody I saw either Kinect Xbox 360 bundle, PS3 Move bundle, or both on Black Friday 2011.
The Wii U will most likely be well-marketed going into the 2012 Holiday season so everyone will "just have to have one" even if it means going deeper into debt for it.

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

36. Posted:

Wait so by chrono_cross logic the ipad didn't sell over a million in a weekend. Logic doesn't matter at black Friday and new product launches.

And aren't terns the epitome of casuel as that what drove the wii sales.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OorWullie

37. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

wiiwii wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but with the economy the way it is, the only people buying the Wii U in its first 6 months are hardcore gamers and teeny boppers. Not casuals.

Logically, what you say makes sense. That's the problem, you're expecting logic from a lot of these people.

Oh no,we've got another 1 in on the act.I think it my be better to go back and read where this started to bring yourself up to date.So now I have no logic as well as being a simple caveman.Its getting ironic now haha

stop being defensive when no one is talking about you. Thank you.

Well considering your reply was to a guy who was saying I lived in a fantasy world and may even be a simple caveman it kind of implied you were agreeing with him.No offence mate.Nothing defensive about replying to someone who leaves a snidey remark to an innocent comment and I don't mean you btw.Anyway this topic was going alright until someone obviously misread a reply I made in a joking way.

Dont agogo to Thailand guys!Your mind will become corrupted by the zero suits.3 years now and I fear I may never return.What has become of me?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

38. Posted:

This is becoming laughable,I'm struggling to think how to answer you.

The fantasy world remark wasn't directed towards you at all. Like I said, it's not a sin to buy a Nintendo console at launch. What's so hard to understand?

Sony_70 wrote:

Wait so by chrono_cross logic the ipad didn't sell over a million in a weekend.

That has nothing to do with anything I'm trying to say. I'm saying that even if the Wii U has a Wii Fit ++ U sequel it won't sell consoles like no tomorrow.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OorWullie

39. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

This is becoming laughable,I'm struggling to think how to answer you.

The fantasy world remark wasn't directed towards you at all. Like I said, it's not a sin to buy a Nintendo console at launch. What's so hard to understand?

Wow you like to put words in my mouth.If it wasn't directed at me who was it directed at,the invisible poster?No its not a sin,I'd agree with you on that,whether all of us here can afford it or not.I'd class it more of a sin being a Nintendo fan and not buying the new console haha.Think there was just a misunderstanding on my post mate.So back to topic,i would also love to see a new Blast Corps,fantastic game :-)

Dont agogo to Thailand guys!Your mind will become corrupted by the zero suits.3 years now and I fear I may never return.What has become of me?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

40. Posted:

It was directed at kkslider.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury