Forums

Topic: New Super Luigi U

Posts 101 to 120 of 125

e-love

@KaiserGX, I've been around :3

I love this DLC so far. The level designs are frantic and interesting- the fast times also add to the challenge.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

777nicholas362

i like this game. i bought it just to play it but im gonna get the boxed version when it comes and beat it on that too. i dont like tho how there is a 100 second time limit and that the levels are so short.

Hey I'm doin a Super Mario 64 Let's Play and I will do a Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Tooie and more let's Plays. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/carolebeni30 DON'T WATCH MY OLDER VIDEOS!!! PLEEEZ

Fingeldor

NSLU is pretty good. It's frantic and challenging in a different way. So far, the world maps look the same but the levels appear to be new or revamped somehow. The mid flags are gone and instead the levels seem shorter and have a 100 timer. It's been particularly challenging for the three people in my family to play together. Head bouncing galore!

Edited on by Fingeldor

3DS Friend: 3754-6858-1461
Mario Maker Course ID: 63D7-0000-0024-5F62 (it's kinda hard...)
My Backloggery
8-Bit Music by Scott Iblings
Miiverse:

3DS Friend Code: 3754-6858-1461 | Nintendo Network ID: Bingly

SCRAPPER392

This DLC is definitely harder than the main game, because of the time limit and seemingly more difficult stages. I can see 2 player being pretty useful, because of Nabbit's invincibility which could be useful for him to do alot of risky deeds for Luigi.
3 or more players, and I can see alot of lives being lost.
It really depends on if you have NSMB.U or not, but $20 is a pretty good deal, IMO.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Whopper744

This sounds like a lot of fun....not sure if I can wait for the retail copy.
...by the way, did anyone else notice this and Tails Adventure came out this week?
Week of the second bananas

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

rndethan

$20USD for this DLC and yet here in New Zealand, it costs $50NZD. When converting NZD into USD, roughly $25NZD equals $20USD... So why is Nintendo charging us New Zealanders $25 more for a game that's currently only downloadable?

I might buy the game when the retail version comes out >.>

Edited on by rndethan

MAB

lazyinsu wrote:

$20USD for this DLC and yet here in New Zealand, it costs $50NZD. When converting NZD into USD, roughly $25NZD equals $20USD... So why is Nintendo charging us New Zealanders $25 more for a game that's currently only downloadable?

Hate to rub it in mate but I just downloaded it for AU$29.95

MAB

rndethan

MadAussieBloke wrote:

lazyinsu wrote:

Hate to rub it in mate but I just downloaded it for AU$29.95

Yeah... $36NZD is roughly $30AUD... They're mega ripping us New Zealanders off ):

PloXyZeRO

How's the difficulty for this game? I don't have NSMBU but I'm willing to buy it if this game will make me rage hard enough
If it's on the easier side though I think I'll pass

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

MasterWario

I got this game, and I had crazy fun with 2 players. This game might be much shorter than NSMBU, but I'm already enjoying it much more than the original.

@PloXyZeRO For me it's been at least twice as hard as NSMBU, but so far it hasn't been rage-quit kind of difficult, especially since the levels are shorter.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Spionkersti

So I just really need to know this, I bought a wii u with just a pro controller and ofc the gamepad, I heard about the update for NSMBU to include the pro controller and that's why I bought it in the first place, and to play some more games etc.
Now I'm sitting here trying to change from the gamepad to the pro controller and I can't play with the pro controller. When I change controller in the menu it says I need to press A, so I do, then the controller is changed (note I have only the pro controller and the gamepad as my controllers), and as soon as it is changed I can't use the controller or the gamepad, it's like it thinks its a wiimote, because the tilings still tell me to press 1 or 2, when there are no such buttons on my controller.

I can change some highlightning, but it's as if I need to turn my controller sideways, like the wiimote... Has anyone had this problem, the controller works in games as trine 2 and rayman legends..

Spionkersti

Spionkersti

yes, says so in the bottom right corner of the game, also says that the game can be played with both a wiimote and pro controller ingame, but let's say I switch controller from gamepad to my pro, it's like it thinks it is a wiimote...

Spionkersti

Rebohunter

I just bought Super Luigi U as DLC on the Eshop, and let me tell you its alot harder, I cant even get through the first castle in Layer cake desert, and thats with a friend. Talk about aggravating! Still its totally worth it for 20 bucks

Power to the System!

MasterWario

@Spionkersti Yea; you'll have to select the multiplayer option (the picture with four wii-motes + the game pad) to play with the pro controller, not the game pad option. Then just select one player. At least, that's what I think you're talking about

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Rebohunter

Haha I was just talking about how hard it is, for one person let alone two I wish there was a secret in that castle

Power to the System!

Spionkersti

@MasterWario I might have a defect controller, it isn't working in zombiu either, the thing is that the game doesn't really recognize the controller as a pro controller and think it's a wiimote instead, making it impossible to click further in the menu (not having a and b buttons but 1 and 2 instead)

Spionkersti

PloXyZeRO

Dev wrote:

Check out this funny Japanese commercial.

Why don't we get commercials like this in the US?

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.