Wii U Forum

Topic: New Super Luigi U

Showing 121 to 131 of 131

AuthorMessage

Rebohunter

121. Posted:

I just bought Super Luigi U as DLC on the Eshop, and let me tell you its alot harder, I cant even get through the first castle in Layer cake desert, and thats with a friend. Talk about aggravating! Still its totally worth it for 20 bucks

Power to the System!

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

122. Posted:

@Spionkersti Yea; you'll have to select the multiplayer option (the picture with four wii-motes + the game pad) to play with the pro controller, not the game pad option. Then just select one player. At least, that's what I think you're talking about

Edited on by MasterWario

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Rebohunter

123. Posted:

Haha I was just talking about how hard it is, for one person let alone two I wish there was a secret in that castle

Power to the System!

AuthorMessage

Spionkersti

124. Posted:

@MasterWario I might have a defect controller, it isn't working in zombiu either, the thing is that the game doesn't really recognize the controller as a pro controller and think it's a wiimote instead, making it impossible to click further in the menu (not having a and b buttons but 1 and 2 instead)

Spionkersti

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

125. Posted:

Check out this funny Japanese commercial.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

PloXyZeRO

126. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Check out this funny Japanese commercial.

Why don't we get commercials like this in the US? :(

MrSRArter wrote:

Nintendo is rich while Detroit is bankrupt. They could use Detroit make a real Nintendo Land theme park.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2132-3153 | Nintendo Network ID: PloXyZeRO | Twitter: ContraParadox

AuthorMessage

IanNoog

127. Posted:

Getting to the goal is decently difficult, but if you're trying to get all three star coins on the first run it is downright devilish. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter: IanNoog

AuthorMessage

rallydefault

128. Posted:

It's a wicked fun challenge! Totally worth the money, in my opinion.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage

Guitardude7

129. Posted:

This game should seriously be getting more attention. IT'S SO FLIP FRACKING HARD. I got a Game over in World 1 level 3. How often does that happen nowadays? It's such a huge challenge I might even go as far as to say that it rivals the Lost Levels in terms of difficulty for I was actually able to beat that game 100%.

Guitardude7

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

130. Posted:

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

luisesteban