Forums

Topic: MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE!

Posts 61 to 80 of 116

zezhyrule

Speaking of which, are they gonna add Loc Lac back to this version? Or did they add a guild hall in MHTriG?

It'll be funny for all the people who've only played MHT going into this, expecting it to be like a console MH.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

Joeynator3000

zezhyrule wrote:

Speaking of which, are they gonna add Loc Lac back to this version? Or did they add a guild hall in MHTriG?

It'll be funny for all the people who've only played MHT going into this, expecting it to be like a console MH.

It's called Tanja port or whatever...I dunno, but yeah Loc Lac is gone, unless its back in the Wii U version.

insert reason for avatar change here
My Youtube Channel
WHY NO ONE WUV MEGUMI!?!?!
Harry Pooper and the Goblin of Poop
Watch Sanya fight a twist-tie
...and finally-
A Perfect Yoda!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

zezhyrule wrote:

I just want mah felynes

Who even liked cha-cha?

i just wanna hunt alone. i hate supid AI support. online with humans or alone against everything else

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Aviator

JayArr wrote:

Looks like I'll be buying a WiiU in March 2013 then. n__n

I HOPE IT ISN'T REGION LOCKED!!!!!!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

zezhyrule

6ch6ris6 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

I just want mah felynes

Who even liked cha-cha?

i just wanna hunt alone. i hate supid AI support. online with humans or alone against everything else

You can choose to bring no felynes with you in games that have them. I don't think you could leave Cha-Cha behind in MHT, you might be able to in this one though. It's not like he did anything anyway, besides tell me where the monsters were located with his fluffy mask.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

Joeynator3000

zezhyrule wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

I just want mah felynes

Who even liked cha-cha?

i just wanna hunt alone. i hate supid AI support. online with humans or alone against everything else

You can choose to bring no felynes with you in games that have them. I don't think you could leave Cha-Cha behind in MHT, you might be able to in this one though. It's not like he did anything anyway, besides tell me where the monsters were located with his fluffy mask.

You have the option to leave him behind, I think the only time he IS required is when dealing with Ceadeus.

insert reason for avatar change here
My Youtube Channel
WHY NO ONE WUV MEGUMI!?!?!
Harry Pooper and the Goblin of Poop
Watch Sanya fight a twist-tie
...and finally-
A Perfect Yoda!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

zezhyrule

Oh. Well I never play offline in that game unless I need to farm anyway >_<

I guess you do it by talking to him? See, I never did that either

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

Aviator

Don't be so mean to adorable Cha-Cha.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I guess I'm buying a WiiU then...

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

retired_account

I really hope you can farm online this time. D:

retired_account

retired_account

zezhyrule wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I really hope you can farm online this time. D:

Go play any non-homeconsole MH.

None of them have legit online.

retired_account

retired_account

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I really hope you can farm online this time. D:

What do you mean by that?

In MH3Tri you have a farm where you can grow herbs, mushrooms, etc. as well as a bug box thing where you can farm honey. You can't do this online though, and honey (which is really important) can only be bought online on rare occasions, so there's a lot of time you have to spend farming offline.

retired_account

Joeynator3000

pixelman wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

pixelman wrote:

I really hope you can farm online this time. D:

What do you mean by that?

In MH3Tri you have a farm where you can grow herbs, mushrooms, etc. as well as a bug box thing where you can farm honey. You can't do this online though, and honey (which is really important) can only be bought online on rare occasions, so there's a lot of time you have to spend farming offline.

Ah, just making sure you weren't talking about monsters. xD
Well I'm assuming this is going be exactly like the 3DS versions, so you'll be able to easily/quickly head back to Moga Village to check on farm stuff before going back to the Tanja Harbor port thing. (forget what its called, lol)

insert reason for avatar change here
My Youtube Channel
WHY NO ONE WUV MEGUMI!?!?!
Harry Pooper and the Goblin of Poop
Watch Sanya fight a twist-tie
...and finally-
A Perfect Yoda!
Switch FC: SW-2301-6106-1058

Twitter:

Splat

This is the first news that has made me want a Wii U...

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Str1ng_Ch33s3

I'm Soo Ready To Get My Hands On My Dual Swords Once More

If Life Gives You Melons...You Must Be Dyslexic!

3DS FC
Name-SWAG²
4081-6185-2089 Tell Me If You Added Me I'll Add You Back :)

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic