Wii U Forum

Topic: MONSTER HUNTER 3 ULTIMATE!

Showing 101 to 116 of 116

AuthorMessage
Void

Void

101. Posted:

You know, it would be cool if there was a mode where the person with the GamePad could fight the people with the Wii Remotes as a monster.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
6ch6ris6

6ch6ris6

102. Posted:

Void wrote:

You know, it would be cool if there was a mode where the person with the GamePad could fight the people with the Wii Remotes as a monster.

lol that would be soooooooo epic

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

103. Posted:

Please no.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

104. Posted:

I would love to fly around some area and dive-bomb a hunter as a Rathalos, so yeah...would be fun. >.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

105. Posted:

Maybe it already has been mentioned but yesterday Capcom announced "Monster Hunter Frontier G" for Wii U!

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

106. Posted:

Neat. For some reason I kinda doubt it'll make it over here, but it's neat nonetheless.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

107. Posted:

One can always hope. MH3U became a hit over here though so I bet Capcom atleast will do some thinking about bringing it here. (Maybe the PS3-version can be Japan only though...)

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage
Megumi

Megumi

108. Posted:

Eh, Capcom already said Frontier won't be making it over here. So I doubt it'll be localized...but chances are we're getting MH4 though.
EDIT: Wow this is an old thread...WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP NECRO-BUMPING?!?! T.T

Edited on by Megumi

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

109. Posted:

MH3U is going on sale. This is the 3DS and Wii U version from the eShop. 50% off!!! North America, not sure about other regions....
◾Nintendo eShop Sales ◦Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate – Get ready to hunt! Download Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U at 50 percent off until 9 a.m. on Sept. 22.

link here

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
kokirii

kokirii

110. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

MH3U is going on sale. This is the 3DS and Wii U version from the eShop. 50% off!!! North America, not sure about other regions....
◾Nintendo eShop Sales ◦Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate – Get ready to hunt! Download Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U at 50 percent off until 9 a.m. on Sept. 22.

link here

Cool! I don't have a console yet but am planning to get one of the Wind Waker bundles tomorrow. Is the $29.99 price for MH3U the regular price or the price after 50% discount?

Es ist gefährlich, allein zu gehen. Nimm dies!

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

111. Posted:

my ultimate monster hunting(3) will start as soon the download is over! :D I'm late for the party, but I'll enjoy it to the fullest!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

112. Posted:

kokirii wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

MH3U is going on sale. This is the 3DS and Wii U version from the eShop. 50% off!!! North America, not sure about other regions....
◾Nintendo eShop Sales ◦Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate – Get ready to hunt! Download Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U at 50 percent off until 9 a.m. on Sept. 22.

link here

Cool! I don't have a console yet but am planning to get one of the Wind Waker bundles tomorrow. Is the $29.99 price for MH3U the regular price or the price after 50% discount?

Normally, the Wii U version is $59.99. It's $29.99 with this sale. But only thru this Sunday!!

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Ernest_The_Crab

Ernest_The_Crab

113. Posted:

Does anyone here play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) using the Classic Controller Pro? I seem to be encounter some kind of problem.

I can navigate the Wii U home menu normally using the Classic Controller Pro and I can boot up the game. The problem occurs when the game has started up. Other than the Home button none of the other appear to be detected by the game. If it helps, the controller is the Zelda WiiMote+ with the Classic Controller Pro plugged into it (Nope, looks like the Motion+ has nothing to do with it,; I tried a normal wii mote as well).

Anyone know what's causing this?

Edited on by Ernest_The_Crab

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

114. Posted:

MH3U is on sale again.

Get 50% off a digital copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 24 hours on Wii U or Nintendo 3DS, starting 9am PST on 10/3 to 9am PST on 10/4!

Untitled

RAWR!

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Ecto-1

Ecto-1

115. Posted:

Ernest_The_Crab wrote:

Does anyone here play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U) using the Classic Controller Pro? I seem to be encounter some kind of problem.

I can navigate the Wii U home menu normally using the Classic Controller Pro and I can boot up the game. The problem occurs when the game has started up. Other than the Home button none of the other appear to be detected by the game. If it helps, the controller is the Zelda WiiMote+ with the Classic Controller Pro plugged into it (Nope, looks like the Motion+ has nothing to do with it,; I tried a normal wii mote as well).

Anyone know what's causing this?

I used the CCP for a while before I got a Wii U Pro controller. Use your game pad and go to Options on the main menu. Find the controller settings options and set it to use the CCP/Wii U Pro controller option.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage
Ernest_The_Crab

Ernest_The_Crab

116. Posted:

@Ecto-1 Yeah I figured that out afterwards. I was kind of surprised it didn't let me use it right off the bat though; I thought there was something wrong with my controller.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem