Wii U Forum

Topic: Jack Tretton "I wish Nintendo a lot of success"

Showing 1 to 20 of 29

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

1. Posted:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/16/playstation-blogcas...

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

2. Posted:

Tretton is da man

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

3. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Tretton is da man

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shining-Void

4. Posted:

Goes to show, fans don't reflect the company.

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamesake

5. Posted:

He's going to get his wish.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Void

6. Posted:

Tretton has down talked Nintendo many times, he only wants them to succeed because Sony is already integrating a touch screen into the controler for the PS4.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HaastMK7

7. Posted:

(off topic) what is up with the PS4? They should be more creative with their consoles... :p

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maskeraid

8. Posted:

Void wrote:

Tretton has down talked Nintendo many times, he only wants them to succeed because Sony is already integrating a touch screen into the controler for the PS4.

@Void please tell me you're kidding. :O

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

9. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

(off topic) what is up with the PS4? They should be more creative with their consoles... :p

... What?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

fortius54

10. Posted:

It seems as of late Sony has been playing nicer with Nintendo. Maybe they finally realized they are 20 million consoles behind so Nintendo has to be doing something right. It would be real great if they may finally be realizing that they can coexist.

fortius54

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

11. Posted:

Shining-Void wrote:

Goes to show, fans don't reflect the company.

The same company that called the Wii and DS a gimmick before losing sales to both :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DudeSean

12. Posted:

It would be nice to see Sony have a healthy competition with Nintendo. Kind of like how SEGA did with Nintendo. I know SEGA did it's own trash talking back in the day, but it felt more like a fun rivalry. With the current console generation wars, it seems like there's more hate and less fun.

Plus, Sony knows there would be no playstation without Nintendo. Even today, where would Sony be without Nintendo?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

13. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Shining-Void wrote:

Goes to show, fans don't reflect the company.

The same company that called the Wii and DS a gimmick before losing sales to both :P

They're still a gimmick. Casual fans seem to eat gimmicks up :O

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

14. Posted:

Star Wars and Harry Potter Kinect

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

15. Posted:

DudeSean wrote:

It would be nice to see Sony have a healthy competition with Nintendo. Kind of like how SEGA did with Nintendo. I know SEGA did it's own trash talking back in the day, but it felt more like a fun rivalry. With the current console generation wars, it seems like there's more hate and less fun.

Plus, Sony knows there would be no playstation without Nintendo. Even today, where would Sony be without Nintendo?

Being forced to work on the CDI.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

16. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Shining-Void wrote:

Goes to show, fans don't reflect the company.

The same company that called the Wii and DS a gimmick before losing sales to both :P

They're still a gimmick. Casual fans seem to eat gimmicks up :O

Just like the Vita's gimmicks...oh wait :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

17. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Star Wars and Harry Potter Kinect

They're games. Your point?

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

18. Posted:

@Navi games that use the gimmicks that wii sports had

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

19. Posted:

They have waggle?

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

20. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

They have waggle?

Yep but you have to use your body

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }