Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 4,842

WoomyNNYes

I found & got The Simpsons Game(PS2) new on Amazon for $25. I know it's a flawed game, but I've regretted not playing it. I kept hoping the game would be added to Xbox One's backward compatible library, but it never bleeping happened. - of course.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

KingMike

@p0cketpingp0ng Kidding. I actually ordered the game from amazon, picked it up from the mailbox after coming home and dropped the package in my bag for ease of carrying everything in the house.
Though it would be a funny idea though, if somehow retro games ended up the best Happy Meal toy ever.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

Ryu_Niiyama

Couldn’t find the 3ds thread but just bought Harvest Moon a new beginning because I just realized I didn’t have that one.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

@Tasuki TY

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Wargoose

I just picked up some Gamecube games.

Wave Race Blue Storm
Crazy Taxi
Shrek 2(Wife's favourite childhood game)
Timesplitters 2

Wargoose

jedgamesguy

If I’m mediocre with merch I’m appallingly bad with retro gaming. The closest things I have to retro gaming are an Atari Flashback and the SNES Mini.

The former has pretty poor build quality and honestly feels like I could rip it apart myself. Similarly with the controllers. Of course it is cheap and it’s made by AtGames so it’s to be expected from them. The UI’s pretty boring too and runs as fast as Alessio Deledda.

SNES Mini’s the opposite. Really solid frame, with a really robust design. It’s everything the SNES did good, at a fraction of the size. Truly a marvel to feel and hold. The music’s strangely motivational but at the same time I want to stay and listen to it. The games run really well and overall it’s a joy.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ogo79

UntitledUntitledUntitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Wargoose

Just picked up NHL Hitz 2003. Basically I'm trying to accumulate a selection of obscure good multiplayer games

Wargoose

1UP_MARIO

Upgraded by everdrive 64 to a new X5
Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

thriftyarek888

onimusha tactics (gba)

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923

Fun art, music, hot women, fast cars and more - check my insta: www.instagram.com/thriftyarek888 Thanks

My websites: Smartfit888 everyday good exercises. Epicfirsts888 raw & fun unedited news from around the world

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

NintendoPete

Just received Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg for the Gamecube

NintendoPete

ogo79

@Wavey84
those are pretty nifty. i never seen any of those

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

so i hung this guy up just now
Untitled
not my actual pic

the_shpydar wrote:

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA 2 USA PS2.
Untitled
Untitled

I got Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA PS2 USA last month so i have two DDR SuperNOVA series.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Mr_Horizon

Mmmmh... does Turrican Flashback for the Switch count here?

I am very happy with it so far, especially Turrican 2 was still very present in my mind after all these years - and now I finally got around to trying out Super Turrican!

Mr_Horizon

CFarris419

Rayman 2: The Great Escape on the N64. I feel like this game is severely underrated. It's so much fun and the environments are so pretty.

CFarris419

ogo79

damn, got these as well to match the red skeletons and my wallet is dehydrating
Untitled
Untitled
terry crews is wanting mother 3 and im wanting golden axe 4.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic