Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 2,281 to 2,300 of 3,427

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,281. Posted:

@Ryno: Totally man. I need to get a copy of VI advance too for some reason I think I bought it but I dont have the game it seems. I looked in the area where I store my GBA games and the only ones I found was FF 1&2 Dawn of Souls and FFIV Advance. Its kinda weird that I dont have VI Advance since that is my favorite FF game ever. But I dont remember trading it in or selling it to someone but I don't know. The only thing I can think of is maybe it got lost when I moved a few years ago.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,282. Posted:

I bought Brain Lord (SNES)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/sn/b/r/brlosn0f.jpg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

nakamura

2,283. Posted:

Got these today. Love Ninja Warriors again and it is a new game to me, never played it back in the day.

Untitled

nakamura

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,284. Posted:

Knux wrote:

@ogo79 Oh, but it's not over yet, since I got Mario Party in the mail today. :*

hopefully i will be done shortly, ive got a few left on my list to knock off. at that point i will have discovered/re purchased all the games i will ever need unless a new homebrew cart pops up, or some wii u vc game or a cool indy game

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,285. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

I still need to get a copy of VI Advance. I want to buy it sealed so I know its legit and will save.

Smart man. I've been burned multiple times by fake carts...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,286. Posted:

@CanisWolfred I bought the first Dino Crisis on Dreamcast. ;)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/dc/d/i/dicrdc0f.jpg

AuthorMessage

Knux

2,287. Posted:

I got Donkey Kong Land 2, Mario Party 2, Star Wars Episode I: Racer (N64), Monster Truck Madness 64, and WCW Mayhem (N64) in the mail yesterday. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,288. Posted:

Knux wrote:

I got Donkey Kong Land 2, Mario Party 2, Star Wars Episode I: Racer (N64), Monster Truck Madness 64, and WCW Mayhem (N64) in the mail yesterday. :D

I would love to play star wars racing again, oh well, my n64 is put away.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

IanNoog

2,289. Posted:

I found a nice little retro video game store in my area. I bought Billy Hatcher and a sealed copy of Animal Crossing Wild World for a total of $20. I bought my third copy of Super Mario World for the Wii U VC. (Already had the SNES and GBA version) and I bought Mario Tennis 64 and Donkey Kong 64 a couple weeks ago.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter: IanNoog

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,290. Posted:

I got Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey. I've wanted this game for so many years! I can't wait to play it!

Drattak89 wrote:

@CanisWolfred I bought the first Dino Crisis on Dreamcast. ;)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/dc/d/i/dicrdc0f.jpg

I didn't even know it was on Dreamcast! Good find.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ZeldaNerd

2,291. Posted:

Wind Waker in 2011

Can Hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?

AuthorMessage

bluecat

2,292. Posted:

Untitled

NES

• Dragon Spirit

Was super excited to get 1942. I love the 19XX series! My favorite shump series.

Annnnd now I have to be super good for a couple weeks since more pressing expenses have popped up. ~_~

Edited on by bluecat

just another day...

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,293. Posted:

@RynoRonaldo
Once i complete Super Mario Galaxy 2(which will be by the end of the month), I'm going to tear open my Wii U Fred Krueger-style and finally hook the sucker up. I'm absolute bat Sh** insane for letting it just sit there in my closet since Christmas Dec(Or was it Nov?) haha.. I'm still trying to play catch up with my Wii and this is the only reason why I've been holding off on the Wii U. I have 8 more wii games in my 30 something collection to finish plus about 20-30 more that i'm interested in buying. I just haven't gotten the most out of my Wii and jumping into the Wii U knowing that just feels a bit iffy. But eh, After Galaxy 2 I'm going to just bust out a Truffle Shuffle and play a big mash up of Wii U & Wii games from here on out. This generation I guess you could say will be a big bodacious blend of both! It wil be the ultimate NintenSmoothie. B-)

As for 3D Mario, I'm not exactly the biggest fan either. I mean, Mario 64 was groundreabking during the time....But even then it lost a big chunk of charm & detail that was present in World in favor of first wave new born Blocky & blurry textured barren environments and simple lifeless characters, but it achieved that full 3D scope(Which the PS1 couldnt achieve) and 3D analog stick control which picked up even the most subtle and precise movements that made gamers eyeballs pop out of their noggin like Large Marge from peewee's big adventure.

You'd probably dig super mario 3D land, because it's a faithful 2D to 3D transition, since it introduced small mario for the first time ever in a 3d mario, then there's the run button, it ditched that silly health meatre and boasted classic-linear stage design just like SMB1-World. It's downside is that it's very uncreative and borrows heavily from mario's previous outings and has the same run of the mill worlds which you've all seen before. But it's still one great playing Mario.

Anyways, i just picked up a bucket load of retro goodies which i'll post up tomorrow, even though my PC is on the freakin fritz.lol Time to upgrade and get a new Desktop computer at the end of the month. :p It's funny, I've got a 23" 1080p Samsung monitor, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard and a decent sound system, yet the desktop computer itself is a low grade bottom of the barrel Compaque pressario from 2004 haha.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

TomahawkTim

2,294. Posted:

I recently picked up Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Echoes for around $25. I was dedicated to Xbox and GBA during this generation so I've been having a blast going through some of the older titles that I'd skipped.

Mohawked Music Man

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,295. Posted:

• Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on Dreamcast ;)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/dc/t/o/toh2dc0f.jpg

AuthorMessage

Hipofrenia

2,296. Posted:

Just won a GameBoy Mario's Picross on eBay for 3.25 USD. Is a Japan Game. Nice condition. Complete in box.

Untitled

Hipofrenia

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,297. Posted:

• Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on Dreamcast. ;)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/dc/r/e/res3dc0f.jpg

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

2,298. Posted:

Viewtiful Joe! My lord its so fun. If DMC was a sidescroller, it would be similar to this.

Also, I ordered FZero GX and Rival Schools so those should be coming soon. Will be a fun summer!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,299. Posted:

• Tony Hawk's Skateboarding on Dreamcast.

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/0/5/7/199057...

AuthorMessage

NES_Bob_82

2,300. Posted:

I just purchased Exodus CIB, Fester's Quest cart only, Monster Party cart only, and Raid on Bungling Bay cart only all for the NES.

NES_Bob_82