Other Gaming Forum

Topic: Xbox One/Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,701 to 1,720 of 1,847

AuthorMessage
Gamer83

Gamer83

1,701. Posted:

I'm not a huge fan of re-releases but that one for State of Decay is pretty cool. I enjoy the game on 360 but haven't bought any of the expansion packs, I'll just hold off for the Year One Edition now.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

1,702. Posted:

I just updated the OP with this week's releases and deals.

I saw this on reddit, a xbox riff on the Wii U releases picture.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Gamer83

Gamer83

1,703. Posted:

Some decent sales this week, I'll probably buy the Cybertron games. Traded them in a while ago but actually ended up somewhat regretting that.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

1,704. Posted:

So I bought Minecraft for Xbox One. I updated it from my Xbox 360 version that I bought years ago. It's basically like updating a VC game, as far I'm concerned.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

1,705. Posted:

Anyone else getting destiny, just pre-orded the digital special version and have it pre-loading.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

1,706. Posted:

I'm not even considering Destiny until after I see reviews. I'll probably pick it up when it goes on sale. I just pretty burnt out on FPS games.

Minecraft is keeping me entertained for now. I never really played it on Xbox 360, but now I understand it and just do whatever. The only other game I know I'm gonna get this year is Master Chief Collection.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Gamer83

Gamer83

1,707. Posted:

I'm getting Destiny but for PS4. I'm looking forward to some potential Halo game nights though. Seems like a lot of X1 owners here are getting it.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

1,708. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

I'm getting Destiny but for PS4. I'm looking forward to some potential Halo game nights though. Seems like a lot of X1 owners here are getting it.

Basically everyone is gonna get Halo. The only Halo I ever played alot was Reach, so all the games are kind of new to me. Halo is the only FPS I can put up with for extended periods of time, pretty much.

I played multiplayer in all the Halo games, but I never played the campaigns at all.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Gamer83

Gamer83

1,709. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Gamer83 wrote:

Basically everyone is gonna get Halo. The only Halo I ever played alot was Reach, so all the games are kind of new to me. Halo is the only FPS I can put up with for extended periods of time, pretty much.

I played multiplayer in all the Halo games, but I never played the campaigns at all.

Well, if you plan on playing the campaigns this time around, hopefully you'll enjoy them. I wasn't big on 2 (love the multi though) but 1, 3 and 4 were good. I've played all the games extensively so the main draw here is getting Halo 2 online back and the Halo 5 beta. My Gamertag is NYYanks3621, I'm hoping to meet up with some people here for the H5 beta when it launches.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Rezalack

Rezalack

1,710. Posted:

Just picked up an Xbox One today with Destiny. Couldn't really turn down the deal going on at Best Buy. Got an Xbone, 3 months subscription. Destiny and Gamers Club Unlocked for $398.00.. after using a 10% off coupon of course. :)

@Shingi_70 What's your gamer tag, I'll add you when I have mine set up maybe we can play some Destiny.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

AuthorMessage
Gamer83

Gamer83

1,711. Posted:

@Spuratis

Nice haul. Do you plan on playing Halo or Forza Horizon 2? Either way, my gamertag is NYYanks3621, I'm looking to build up my XBL friend list as well.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Drawdler

Drawdler

1,712. Posted:

So this was expanded to include the 360, eh? I think mine is going to RRoD soon. It's been really glitchy and frozen several times in the past months. :/ I'm not sure if I want another afterward.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

1,713. Posted:

Drawdler wrote:

So this was expanded to include the 360, eh? I think mine is going to RRoD soon. It's been really glitchy and frozen several times in the past months. :/ I'm not sure if I want another afterward.

Just try to fix it. There are "how to fix" videos on RRoD, all over the internet.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Rezalack

Rezalack

1,714. Posted:

@Gamer83 I might play Halo, I doubt Forza though. My Gamertag is Rezalack if you want to add me. Been playing the heck out of Destiny. It's so much better than I thought it would be.. and I'm really glad. :)

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

1,715. Posted:

Mojnag is now apart of Microsoft Studios.

WAT!

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

1,716. Posted:

D4: Dark Dreams don't die launches tommorow for $15 and it comes with the prolouge, and the first two proper episodes.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage
shingi_70

shingi_70

1,717. Posted:

The soundtracks for KI season 1 and the OG game are out next tuesday. Plus here's the plans for KI season 2 with a new trailer.

Here’s the rundown: On September 23, the same day that Killer Instinct: Season 1 arrives on retail disc ($19.99/£16.99/€19.99), we’re also opening up pre-purchase of the Killer Instinct: Season 2 Ultra Edition for fans who can’t wait to get their fight on. Pre-purchasing the Season 2 Ultra Edition gets you instant access to TJ Combo, plus the full version of Killer Instinct 2 Classic, 3 weeks before the official launch of Season 2.

Once October 15 arrives, Season 2 will officially launch with a completely revamped interface and eight new fighters, starting with TJ Combo and Maya at launch and a character per month after that. As always, the base game is a free download via Xbox Live. Additional Season 2 fighters will roll out on a monthly basis and can be purchased individually for $4.99/£3.99/€4.99.

In the same manner as Season 1, Killer Instinct: Season 2 for Xbox One will feature two value bundles for purchase:

Killer Instinct: Season 2 – Ultra Edition ($39.99/£34.99/€39.99)

Eight fighters, starting with TJ Combo and Maya on October 15,, with a new fighter arriving each month.
Alternate costumes and accessory packs for the Season 2 characters, featuring costumes designed by Kevin Bayliss, Art Director for the original Killer Instinct arcade games
Killer Instinct 2 Classic, a perfect port of the 1996 arcade game with full multiplayer support over Xbox Live and 1000 Gamerscore to earn
Ultra Edition buyers this season will get early access to characters and customization items before the Combo Breaker Pack or individual purchasers

Killer Instinct: Season 2 – Combo Breaker Pack ($19.99/£16.99/€19.99)

Eight fighters, starting with TJ Combo and Maya on October 15, with a new fighter arriving each month.

Plus the prologue trailer for Ori and the Blind Forest

WAT!

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

1,718. Posted:

@shingi_70
Saw the KI trailer last night, I always keep loving them!, also a new minion joins the fight!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

1,719. Posted:

So... Microsoft is releasing a game on PS4...

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

1,720. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

So... Microsoft is releasing a game on PS4...

Majong had the deal with them before Microsoft bought them, so they have to follow through with it. For what it matters, Microsoft put games games out for DS. Sony puts games out on PC. Nintendo put that Pokemon game on iPad. It doesn't happen that often, but it does happen.

$¢@®³’²