Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 11,914

shingi_70

Already in a Halo mode, about to run through thebsix issues of the current comic and reading the pre halo 4 books which I haven't done yet.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Better image of the Guardians teaser.
Untitled

So what's interesting is that the Spartan on the top looks to be one of the Spartan IVs. The armor looks similar to the Forerunner tech seen in Halo 4 and Halo Infinty. He/She also has an emblem of ONI which is a big organization in the Halo Universe which is shady as hell and can be pretty evil. They threw doctor Halsy under the bus and they enticed and intentional civil war in the Elites despite humanity being allied with them. The last we saw them they ordered Halsey to be excuted while on Requim ending with two pieces of a forerunner map being split one with the Ininty, and the other with a pissed off Halsey who's working with the covent sect that were working for Halo 4's Villian.

I thought the Spartan might be Palmer due to the Helmet but the armor coloring is different and the spartan doesn't have two pistols which is her thing.

Also decided to grab an Xbox One. My PS4 will be my main third party games machine with sony exclusives,and the ONE will be my media device/Microsoft games machine.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

@mamp @SCAR392

Another great horror game is State of Decay, it and its DLC is thrbbest zombie sandbox game and if you liked zombiU rhis game is for U

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

I guess Halo 5 will be out sometime during the fall.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Ryno

SCAR392 wrote:

in 2015...

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Jazzer94

Ryno wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

in 2015...

Hopefully some gameplay footage will be shown at E3.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

kkslider5552000

I'll be honest, I'm legitimately more excited for the Halo 2 re-release. Because that's when Halo was still interesting.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

mamp

@SCAR392 Thanks I heard great thinks about Dead Space it just sorta slipped my radar. I already have RE: Revelations on my 3DS so I'll give it a pass. I'll look into Alan Wake. Thank you
Both @SCAR392 and @shingi_70 I don't mind the QTE and all that other stuff on the Walking Dead Games (I mean it's a point and click adventure/visual novel or whatever you call it) what my problem is just how terrible and unoriginal the story is. The game is full of comic book/survival horror cliches it's ridiculous. Then we move on to the situations the characters face and they're the exact same situations that the characters in the comic books faced SPOILERS for both the game and the comics. Cannibals done by the comics. Bandits also done by the comics. A town full of over the top violent people with a deranged leader, also done by the comics. Some of these characters are the exact same characters as the ones in the comic but with a different coat of paint. Clementine = Carl, Kenny = Tyreese (He even survives being trapped by a bunch of Zombies in a situation that seemed almost impossible to survive just like Tyreese), Carley is the worst one she is basically 99% Andrea, the 2 of them are great with a gun, they never leave without it and they're both caring and understanding as well as potential love interests for the main characters. SPOILERS END
Original my a** I have yet to see anything in this game that I haven't seen in the other forms of The Walking Dead Media. (Note there were a lot more unoriginal moments/characters in this game but I could write a book so I'll just stick with these few examples).

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

SCRAPPER392

Ryno wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

in 2015...

WTF is all that talk about a journey, then? I'm not being snarky. That's really what I thought they were talking about, or is that the TV show?

EDIT: NVM. I reread the announcement. I skimmed through it the first time...

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

shingi_70

@mamp

thats mostly.the problem with being familiar with the comic which should have been canned by now.

Mist of the praise has come from people who only watch the TV to be a bit fair.

For a more original story I'd say try Wolf Among Us.

WAT!

shingi_70

@SCAR392

Halo 5 and the TV series are next fall.

Were getting a digital short by Scott Ridley that will probably be about the new guy on the Halo 5 cover.

Halo 2 remake this fall and I suspect that the same way Halo 4 had two campgins this will have 2 as well. The single player being Halo 2, and another season of Spartan Ops.

WAT!

Peach64

Master Chief Collection this fall for Xbone. Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4.

This is nuts because it means that infamous MS leak on Gaf was genuine. He said all this would happen, just like his info on Titanfall all proved true. The best bit? He said Crackdown 3 was coming!

Peach64

RancidVomit86

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

shingi_70

Based NT Kernal.

Might as well put Reach and ODST in their as well just to have all the mainline games on your main system.

Probably won't get much for it but time to look into trading my 360 and all its games. That should at least net me $100 and the rest would be easy to save up between October and November.

Only thing that's holding me back is my XBLA games.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

I'll be picking it up if it happens, which it seems it will.

Qwest

shingi_70

SCAR392 wrote:

It is. It was just announced on Engadget.

WAT!

SCRAPPER392

shingi_70 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

It is. It was just announced on Engadget.

I guess I'll be asking for it for Christmas, then.

It would be cool if they allowed Xbox 360 on Xbox One, though. They said they're working on it. Whether there are results, is another thing, but I think they will.

Qwest

Peach64

I know it's dumb to buy a new console to play old games, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a whole lot more interested in Xbone because of that Halo compilation. I'll definitely be playing close attention to them at E3 with games like Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and D4 on the way.

Peach64

mamp

Bad news guys I ended up buying Banjo-tooie instead. I said to myself I would take a break after beating the first one but I couldn't. Darn why are they so good!?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Knux

If that Halo compilation rumor is true, then I'm very lucky! I never really got into the Halo series before, so it would be the deal of the century for me.

Knux

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic