Forums

Topic: XBox 360 Kinect -- will Wii 2 use something similar?

Posts 21 to 27 of 27

bboy2970

They might use camera technology in some capacity but for the most part, no, they will not be copying Kinect because they're Nintendo and have too many of their own innovative ideas to worry about what the lesser companies are doing to try and catch up.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Rob_mc_1

WaltzElf wrote:

lesser companies

Microsoft Revenue 2009 Financial year: $62,484(m)
Nintendo Revenue 2009 Financial year: $18,899.20(m)

Microsoft is roughly 3 1/2 times larger than Nintendo, actually.

While Microsoft is bigger I think he was referring to their gaming Division. Considering how many non-gaming divisions Microsoft has you would think that 3.5 time bigger is a bit low for where they should be.

♠♦♣

feder

I hope not. I don't want to be flailing around like a moron.

feder

default12345

I imagine we'll have a high-definition console that uses a similar control method to the Wii and it will be far more accurate than the Sony Move. It'll be backwards compatible with Wii/GCN games and will have a vastly improved VC. It will have a fully intergrated online profile system. It will talk to the 3DS. It won't be called the Wii 2.

default12345

TeeJay

I've never known Nintendo to copy anyone. It's just not something they do. They come up with their own innovative ideas that other companies copy.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

The_Fox

Tj92 wrote:

I've never known Nintendo to copy anyone. It's just not something they do.

Sure they do. Nintendo doesn't exist in some vacuum, you know.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.