Forums

Topic: PSN Suspended

Posts 221 to 240 of 249

sonic_brawler95

It felt good to play LittleBigPlanet 2 online again.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

BedCommando

turtlelink wrote:

BedCommando wrote:

Taking bets on how long PSN will stay up.

2 weeks max

Didn't even last a day
New and upgraded servers have already gone back down today. They're running again right now, but for how long this time?

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

TheKingOfTown

I still can't log in to psn! It says its still working under maintenence! Yet my friend who lives in the same city as me has a working psn!

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

edhe

SigourneyBeaver wrote:

Not much of a package:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-of-the-welc...

Am I (I don't own a premium account) eligible for any of those? Because I'll snap up LittleBigPlanet PSP in a shot. And Maybe ModNation Racers PSP too.

My confusion is because I thought only the premium customers were going to be given the compensation.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

BedCommando

PSN passwords already compromised AGAIN
It's been one month almost. 4 weeks now, I'm all out of jokes about how bad Sony's defense is in this. New servers, upgraded servers, and just all round tougher security, and not even a week in from the reboot, this happens.
I'm at a loss for words for how sad this is.

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

retired_account

Aw, Bed beat me to it. Hilarious.

What's the point of making the lock more complicated if the hackers already have the only key that the users have? No idea how Sony's going to solve this one. Game over.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

SwerdMurd

pixelman wrote:

What's the point of making the lock more complicated if the hackers already have the only key that the users have? No idea how Sony's going to solve this one. Game over.

Come on man... You're too smart to read something like this and take it at face value with doing any of your own research to immediately realize it was overblown BS. Consider this a pleasant murderous scolding

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

retired_account

LosAngeloTip wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Come on man... You're too smart to read something like this and take it at face value with doing any of your own research to immediately realize it was overblown BS. Consider this a pleasant murderous scolding

/me makes mental note to stop reading IGN. >.<

Also, Sony is making themselves look like super-n00bs by letting all of these exploits get through, lol. Guarding against URL exploits is basic web programming 101.

retired_account

SwerdMurd

@pixelman - can't disagree with you there My friend Nik actually works with a company who got contracted to investigate the credit issues and (when I could wade through the intensely thick techno babble) some of the stuff he told me was/wasn't there would've been hilarious if it wasn't so saddening. I've been very patient with Sony throughout this whole ordeal but it's a poker face--deep down I'm pretty pissed, my faith wavered considerably, and after this strike, I'm not gonna count all the way to three.

Most houseplants have more reliable game-related information than IGN.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

edhe

The welcome back package is now live (in Europe at least)

Source: EU Playstation Blog.

What goodies will you snatch up? I'm going for LittleBig Planet PSP at the very least, and maybe modnation racers. I mean, I have to download something, and the other two games don't interest me one bit.

If I was a German, I'd be able to pick Everybody's Golf 2, and that would please me greatly...

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

the_shpydar

This sucks — i can't log into the Playstation Store, because i need to reset my password. But i only have a PSP, not a PS3, so i have to reset my password through the website — but the website login is "down for maintenance".

D'oh.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Stine

^ Same here. And I think the site has been down for maintenance for at least 24 hours. I've checked quite often. I better get in before the 8th, because I've been thinking of getting Lunar: Silver Star Harmony while they still have that offer price. And possibly Rayman.

the_shpydar

Looks like the login page is back up; just changed my password and i am back! Woot! =)

@Stine
Assuming you mean the PS1 Rayman — i'd definitely reccomend it if you like classic platformers. Good game, mostly not too hard with the exception of some good frustrating bits.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Eel

I already have Little Big Planet for PSP, i wonder if it's worth to get again as a download (the disc version is SLOW).
As for the other free game i have no idea what are these games a bout, i guess i'll check them out.

30 days of PS+ should be fun too!
It's funny how i was completely unaffected by all this but i am still getting freebies!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

So I downloaded LittleBigPlanet (it only took me the whole day - downloading it straight to my PSP), and I have one choice left.

I was interested in ModNation Racers initially, but I think I might go for pursuit force instead. I never really got on with the demo, and the track creator seemed a bit limited, but I don't want to chance it...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.