Other Gaming Forum

Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,132

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

1,021. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

mobile gaming bores me

I think trolls are more boring myself...

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

1,022. Posted:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

mobile gaming bores me

I think trolls are more boring myself...

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,023. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Dungeon Village is essential. Go buy!

Yes, I second this!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,024. Posted:

So... has anyone picked up Bad Piggies yet???

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,025. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

One does not simply "pick up" Bad Piggies. For Bad Piggies picks up the player and consumes their life and soul until they no longer resemble who they were before they were picked up by Bad Piggies.
it's possible that i've been playing it a little bit too much

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,026. Posted:

Dark_Oddy_Rises wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

One does not simply "pick up" Bad Piggies. For Bad Piggies picks up the player and consumes their life and soul until they no longer resemble who they were before they were picked up by Bad Piggies.

Retweeted for truth.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

1,027. Posted:

Just grabbed Jetpack Joyride on Android today. It's quite fun!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

pixelman

1,028. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

lamedroid gaming bores me

agreed :O

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,029. Posted:

Just updated to iOS 6 but my girlfriends phone is going stupid. Its stuck in DFU mode...this has been nothing short of a headache for me.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

sykotek

1,030. Posted:

Untitled
Wild KAIROSOFT GAME appeared! Go! FREE!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

1,031. Posted:

Angry Birds Star Wars is a thing now.

So this is how it's gonna end? The Mayans' foresight is unprecidented.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Adam

1,032. Posted:

Don't think this kind of game would interest most of you, but I downloaded Alien Frontiers and it is quite good. You have ships represented by dice, roll them each turn, and deploy them (after manipulating the results with alien technology cards, potentially) to different orbital facilities which grant you resources or other benefits with an end goal of landing colonies on an alien planet and controlling territory.

The lack of a tutorial would have been fine if they'd included an option to click on anything and get a description of how it works. As a newcomer I find it hard to remember what the different territory advantages are, and learning the game required opening the instructions midgame repeatedly... Which is thankfully pretty snappy, and the instructions are about ten short pages.

I'm a sucker for anything scifi and turn based. Definitely my favorite dice placement game so far. Glad to finally see what the hype was about the board game.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

1,033. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

So true. I'm definitely liking this a lot more than Angry Birds. It feels like I have a bit more control over the outcome, which is something I love (still, there's that sense of randomness, but I'm fine with it in this for some reason).

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,034. Posted:

I found this absolutely awesome iOS game that you guys really need to check out. It's called Cytus. It's a rhythm game, but with a killer mix of Japanese tunes. It's also got awesome aesthetics that are like some sort of virtual cyber puck craziness that's just awesome to see in action.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,035. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

The only thing that's truly stopped me from playing Bad Piggies, is Tiny Wings, which I'm horribly addicted to.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,036. Posted:

I've playing Tiny Tower a lot recently for some reason. Jetpack Joyride was fun too. I've yet to try Bad Piggies

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

moomoo

1,037. Posted:

So 6 months ago I downloaded a game called Swordigo and never played it for reasons that I don't really understand. Now, I actually just played it, and I'm mad at myself for not doing so earlier. It is absolutely awesome! It reminded me a lot of Ys 3, though there's a ton of Zelda references in there. Still, it feels very much like its own game, and it's a darn good one at that.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,038. Posted:

Has anyone gotten Vector Unit's Beach Buggy Blitz to work yet? I downloaded it within minutes of landing on the iOS Marketplace, but I can't get it to run properly. :(

AuthorMessage

Gretski

1,039. Posted:

Topia is this really awesome world creating game that was released not too long ago, really worth checking out

Currently playing: Paper Mario Sticker Star and Adventure Time HIKWYSOG
My username is a nickname derived from my actual name, Greta

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2301-9391

AuthorMessage

pixelman

1,040. Posted:

So. iPad Mini in a week. Exciting!

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa