Showing 221 to 240 of 504
221. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 14:05 GMT
Sorry yeah talking about tonight. Lets see if we can get gameday and splat as well. Maybe a few new peps to.
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.
In regards to Nintendo's first mobile game. "Something will exploded"
Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech
222. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 14:13 GMT
Just keep posting every 10 minutes until someone notices, lol. Does anyone playing GE have Mario Kart?
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
223. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 14:31 GMT
I'm not sure if they do or not! I don't think any of them can be persuaded to leave anyways after last nights games against the Pokemon clan!
224. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 15:24 GMT
I can play tonight.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
225. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 15:27 GMT
Good that 3!!
226. Posted: Wed 9th Mar 2011 18:23 GMT
Any european active racers here? I want your friendcodes. Mine is 0259-0429-7091
227. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 03:11 GMT
Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it tonight. Both kids are really sick and need my attention.
228. Posted: Thu 10th Mar 2011 03:18 GMT
That is cool. I didn't really want to do it with just 3 people any ways, we can do it another time.
229. Posted: Fri 11th Mar 2011 15:11 GMT
Hello rinz.My friend code is 4039-2510-8011 and I usually play in the evening (starting around 21:00 GMT) at least two or three times a week.
230. Posted: Fri 11th Mar 2011 15:29 GMT
@madmonkey: Great, I´ll add you right away. I wont be online that time during schooldays, see you on the weekends. I´ll be online for a while now.
231. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 16:33 GMT
We need to do this some time.
232. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 18:33 GMT
Ok, i want in this evening, thought i'd add you splat and rinz and monkey but ill need you wii-codes apart from mkw-codes. Or is that not necessary?
Nintendo Network ID: KoelBoel
233. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 18:47 GMT
You only need their MK code to add someone.
234. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 18:56 GMT
I have added Splat and koelboel to my roster.
235. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 19:04 GMT
Nice one, ill be out soon and then in three or four hours
236. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 19:32 GMT
Racin you now. Racin as Saaren
237. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 19:37 GMT
Haha yea i saw. Ruined me. I'll be out again around 11
238. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 20:03 GMT
koelboel, I added your friend code to my list.I'll be playing online tonight, probably around 21:00 GMT.
239. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 20:18 GMT
K, will add you back next time I'm on. If anyone else adds me let me know.
240. Posted: Sat 12th Mar 2011 23:26 GMT
Nice game Rinz, I got disconnected, dunno why. great fun in any case, looking forward to race again. Hopefully we'll have a few more joining us