Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Unofficial NL Pokemon XY Tournament

Showing 221 to 240 of 343

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

221. Posted:

Hey, I won't be able to play at all from now till the 8th, but anytime after that should be good.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
BenAV

BenAV

222. Posted:

@turtlelink No problem, we'll find a time to play after the 8th then. :)

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

223. Posted:

@Captain_Toad Er, on my 3DS the bracket wasn't loading so I couldn't see who the 4th eliminated person was, so I included everyone I wasn't sure on, sorry. Yes, you're done once you lose a match. :$

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Gamer846

Gamer846

224. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Participants:

Since there's been some inactivity, I'm putting an activity date on Saturday, the 8th. If you haven't posted by then since the bracket was finished, about 2 weeks ago, you will lose your match.
If you've planned or posted maybe one post, don't wait around, go and plan your match! The activity date is coming right before the round 1 deadline, which will be Wednesday the 12th (unless you absolutely cannot battle before then but have been actively scheduling).
If the day of the deadline passes, and the match has not happened, you will both lose, unless you can show you've been posting a few times and your opponent hasn't shown up. (Also sorry whoever I notified here that's out of the competition, if anyone).
So go and post people! :o

Capt_Toad and I already had our match, I won 2 to 1.

JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

225. Posted:

@Gamer846:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Captain_Toad Er, on my 3DS the bracket wasn't loading so I couldn't see who the 4th eliminated person was, so I included everyone I wasn't sure on, sorry. Yes, you're done once you lose a match. :$

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Gamer846

Gamer846

226. Posted:

no one else has done their matches ;~;

JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

227. Posted:

This tournament is still going? I've completely forgotten about it. :p

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

228. Posted:

Gamer846 wrote:

no one else has done their matches ;~;

]
my match was over long long ago (February 26)
Kribs won 2-0

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Gamer846

Gamer846

229. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

This tournament is still going? I've completely forgotten about it. :p

it is xP

JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

230. Posted:

My proof of destroying Tricoloryoshi. ^_^
VEBG-WWWW-WWW6-X7QL

I don't care if you look at my team.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
Prof_Clayton

Prof_Clayton

231. Posted:

Well, everybody needs to stop forgetting about this. Like actually contact your opponent. D:
So I'm moving the match deadline to Monday, no avtivity deadline or anything. Because there really is no planning going on. >__>
Not sure where you stand @Kribs, if you got your data back or not. If you don't think you'll be able to fight at all, let me know so we can switch you out, or you can fight if you feel prepared. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

232. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

My proof of destroying Tricoloryoshi. ^_^
VEBG-WWWW-WWW6-X7QL

I don't care if you look at my team.

What amazing timing
Only several weeks late
I also appreciate you conveniently choosing my worst of the three games.
Exactly what are you trying to prove?

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

233. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

My proof of destroying Tricoloryoshi. ^_^
VEBG-WWWW-WWW6-X7QL

I don't care if you look at my team.

What amazing timing
Only several weeks late
I also appreciate you conveniently choosing my worst of the three games.
Exactly what are you trying to prove?

Chill out. Is just a joke. I really don't care for this tournament. You can have my spot if you want.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

234. Posted:

@ShadowFox If you were going to make a joke, you should've made it two weeks ago when your win was relevant.
You can't just be like "LOL I CRUSHED U" and go "lol jk" when the person inevitably takes offense to your comment,

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

235. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@ShadowFox If you were going to make a joke, you should've made it two weeks ago when your win was relevant.
You can't just be like "LOL I CRUSHED U" and go "lol jk" when the person inevitably takes offense to your comment,

The guy said we needed to be active on this thread to know that we're still competing. I just gave him some proof that I won.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

236. Posted:

@ShadowFox you don't need proof for a 2 week off win. I'm sure he believed you, and even if he didn't, I know he believed me. And by activity he meant a post saying "I didn't forget about this. I'm not dead or anything. I will still participate in this."

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

237. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@ShadowFox you don't need proof for a 2 week off win. I'm sure he believed you, and even if he didn't, I know he believed me. And by activity he meant a post saying "I didn't forget about this. I'm not dead or anything. I will still participate in this."

Just take my spot, I really don't want to compete in this tournament anymore. I don't have the time with Pokémon anyway. Got to focus on other things.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

238. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@ShadowFox you don't need proof for a 2 week off win. I'm sure he believed you, and even if he didn't, I know he believed me. And by activity he meant a post saying "I didn't forget about this. I'm not dead or anything. I will still participate in this."

Just take my spot, I really don't want compete in this tournament anymore. I don't have the time with Pokémon anyway. Got to focus on other things.

Heh, orrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could ask me for the return spot? If it's all right with you @Tri?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
The ESA says game preservation is "Illegal"
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
Tricoloryoshi

Tricoloryoshi

239. Posted:

@ShadowFox then your return post should've been "I don't want to participate anymore because I'm busy with stuff".
@CaptainToad no, nobody is going to take his spot. If he wants out, then he'll just leave and I'll make the next match count as a loss for him. You get no second chance.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

240. Posted:

Captain_Toad wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@ShadowFox you don't need proof for a 2 week off win. I'm sure he believed you, and even if he didn't, I know he believed me. And by activity he meant a post saying "I didn't forget about this. I'm not dead or anything. I will still participate in this."

Just take my spot, I really don't want compete in this tournament anymore. I don't have the time with Pokémon anyway. Got to focus on other things.

Heh, orrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could ask me for the return spot? If it's all right with you @Tri?

no fair you're not the only one who lost!!!! >:/
I challenge you for the spot!!!(just kidding, with my internet messed up as it is lately I couldn't participate anymore without losing by getting disconnected...)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF