Forums

Topic: Unofficial NL Pokemon XY Tournament

Posts 241 to 260 of 343

Wheeler

That was before. Now I'm currently busy with other personal matters. @Captain_Toad can have it then.

Wheeler

Tricoloryoshi

ShadowFox254 wrote:

That was before. Now I'm currently busy with other personal matters. @Captain_Toad can have it then.

"Before"? You made that post earlier today.
Also, this is the first time the little time frame that goes with posts has been useful.
And no, he can't have it.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Wheeler

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

"Before"? You made that post earlier today.
Also, this is the first time the little time frame that goes with posts has been useful.

Things happen. What can I say. Like I said, I've completely forgotten this tournament was still ongoing. I was going to give my spot to someone before the start of the next round.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Tricoloryoshi

@ShadowFox if you wanted to surrender your spot, you should've just said so, instead of poking fun at my ability to play Pokémon. And you never said you forgot about the tournament, and you even took the time to make a post that was seemingly to show that you still wanted to participate. So y'know what? Just leave, and I'll make your next match go down as a forfeit to whoever your opponent was. And good luck with whatever issue surfaced suddenly to make you no longer want to participate.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658

Wheeler

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@ShadowFox if you wanted to surrender your spot, you should've just said so, instead of poking fun at my ability to play Pokémon. And you never said you forgot about the tournament, and you even took the time to make a post that was seemingly to show that you still wanted to participate. So y'know what? Just leave, and I'll make your next match go down as a forfeit to whoever your opponent was. And good luck with whatever issue surfaced suddenly to make you no longer want to participate.

The original post was me saying that I would compete, but there was a 50% of that happening. And I was saying it only for the first round. Not the future. Ever heard of friendly trash talk? If you want to continue arguing, then that's your problem.

Wheeler

Metroidlink

I don't think @unca_lz is here anymore and where is the brackets?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Tricoloryoshi

@Veloster I didn't mean to make it sound important, I just called ShadowFox out and then he quickly retracted his point and then dropped out. Also, don't act like shouting 'butthurt" would make this situation any less toxic that it already was.
@ShadowFox I have heard of thrash talk, but why would you thrash talk someone who was disqualified two weeks ago when you already won? And y'know what? I don't want to continue arguing, because you just won't budge, and somehow this got twisted into a situation where I'm the one at fault for you talking ****.

Three#1658

GuSolarFlare

@GuSilverFlame used Play Nice!

now, guys, let's not be hostile!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

BenAV

Okay guys, I think this has gotten a bit out of proportion, there's no need for a silly argument so how about we just end things here and move on with things?

Metroidlink wrote:

and where is the brackets?

Here you go.

@turtlelink It appears we no longer have quite as long to have our match, so let me know ASAP when you're available again and we'll find a time to squeeze it in before the round ends.

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Veloster

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@Veloster I didn't mean to make it sound important, I just called ShadowFox out and then he quickly retracted his point and then dropped out. Also, don't act like shouting 'butthurt" would make this situation any less toxic that it already was.
@ShadowFox I have heard of thrash talk, but why would you thrash talk someone who was disqualified two weeks ago when you already won? And y'know what? I don't want to continue arguing, because you just won't budge, and somehow this got twisted into a situation where I'm the one at fault for you talking ****.

I took the liberty of reading all the posts you're referring to, and it's clear to see that it's just you making mountains out of molehills.

You are classing light hearted "I beat you! :3" banter as "You totally suck, loser! ".
Plus, he made it clear he would likely be backing out. And let's be honest - Do you blame him?
You even had the audacity to threaten him with automatic bans/losses!

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Wheeler

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Whatever you say. I thought this was going to be awesome: meeting people here who have the same interest as you do, maybe becoming good pals, have a friendly rivalry, but I see that's not going to happen.

Wheeler

Captain_Toad

soooo.... Can I take over Shadowfox's spot?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@GuSilverFlame used Play Nice!

now, guys, let's not be hostile!

it doesn't affect /thread

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Wheeler

Captain_Toad wrote:

I just gave you my spot. Unless anyone has any objections?

Wheeler

BenAV

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

I think the main problem with that is that there are more than one person eliminated in the first round who might be interested, so it'd be a little unfair to give a second chance to just one person.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

BenAV wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

I think the main problem with that is that there are more than one person eliminated in the first round who might be interested, so it'd be a little unfair to give a second chance to just one person.

yeah if my 3DS wasn't disconnecting in the middle of most matches(especially ones I'm about to win :/ ) I'd want a second chance.....

my Backloggery

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

BenAV wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

yeah if my 3DS wasn't disconnecting in the middle of most matches(especially ones I'm about to win :/ ) I'd want a second chance.....

So how do we settle this matter? Having the ones eliminated battle for the spot?

Wheeler

Gamer846

Man, this went down the drain quickly. Welp, im still in this and im hoping to see it through to the end!
*Edit: grats on getting a second chance @Capt_Toad I think.

Edited on by Gamer846

JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,JELLO,

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4410-4306

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.