Forums

Topic: Unofficial NL Pokemon XY Tournament

Posts 201 to 220 of 343

Veloster

I beat my opponent 3-0. How, you ask?, well:

• He brought out three big, intimidating Lgendaries - acting all smug and cocky, thinking he had the game in the bag. But then....
  • Go Magikarp!
  • I seen the fear rush through his face, he started stuttering and wildly changing his pokemon around, terrified to attack.
  • By this time, time itself was running very low.
  • He eventually ended his turn, struggling to control himself, breathing frantically!
  • He looked at me, knowing what was about to come....
  • I looked at Magikarp, and he looked at me
    ● Magikarp, use Splash!
  • My opponent grabbed his arm tightly in panic, as Magikarp threw itself into the air wildly.
  • It smashed off he ground once and he screamed, "No!!! Stop, Ok!!!!".
  • I walked away slowly, Magikarp flappimg along behind...

Yeah, so that happened 3 times, so...

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

the match with @Veloster is done I won 4-0 with Metapods that hardened until his Magikarps got scared and he had to give up.
good game!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Fabaroo

ShadowFox254 wrote:

This is how you sweep with Magikarp

I've heard of a similar one taking advantage of Swift Swim!
But that's still pretty awesome.

Edited on by Fabaroo

Fabaroo

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7842-9783 | Nintendo Network ID: Fabian94

Metroidlink

anyone know who's my opponent
edit: I figured it out, looks like I will face @unca_Lz in battle
Fear the wrath of my Empoleon!

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

BadKitty

Metroidlink wrote:

@unca_LZ you still in this competition?

Sorry to inform you, he died. Funeral is this Sunday. Though I suppose it's good news for you since you advance.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

@Fabaroo Alright, this weekend I'm pretty open. Just let me know when you're available. :3

@Questioners Yes, there will be another tournament in the future, since this one actually seems like it might finish~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Fabaroo

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Fabaroo Alright, this weekend I'm pretty open. Just let me know when you're available. :3

Is right now any good?

Edited on by Fabaroo

Fabaroo

Prof_Clayton

Fabaroo wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Is right now any good?

Actually, something came up where I've been busy, but now its over, sorry. D:
Post whenever you're ready, or just head to the chatzy in my sig (I'll keep checking back here though, so no need)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

Fabaroo

@Prof_Clayton Well, I've already 'provisionally registered' you to my friend's list and I'm fixing to play my daily dose of ACNL so I guess whenever the orange light bops up (assuming it will) then I'll switch to Pokémon.

Fabaroo

Fabaroo

@Prof_Clayton You're a really good battler! And good game to you!

Fabaroo

Prof_Clayton

@Fabaroo Great games! That second one was very well played~ You had 3 of my most hated to play pokemon in one place.
The difference between the second and third battles was huge, and nothing really changed at all between them.

Welcome to my signature.

Fabaroo

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Fabaroo Great games! That second one was very well played~ You had 3 of my most hated to play pokemon in one place.
The difference between the second and third battles was huge, and nothing really changed at all between them.

Well, the difference was that you strategized much better than me.

Fabaroo

Prof_Clayton

Participants:

Since there's been some inactivity, I'm putting an activity date on Saturday, the 8th. If you haven't posted by then since the bracket was finished, about 2 weeks ago, you will lose your match.
If you've planned or posted maybe one post, don't wait around, go and plan your match! The activity date is coming right before the round 1 deadline, which will be Wednesday the 12th (unless you absolutely cannot battle before then but have been actively scheduling).
If the day of the deadline passes, and the match has not happened, you will both lose, unless you can show you've been posting a few times and your opponent hasn't shown up. (Also sorry whoever I notified here that's out of the competition, if anyone).
So go and post people!

Welcome to my signature.

BenAV

@turtlelink Still waiting to hear from you if you want to have our match... I'm pretty available most of the time so let me know when you can battle if you can and I'll try to make it work.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

@Prof_Clayton I get to have another chance?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.