Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,631

SpaghettiToastBook

Qwikman wrote:

SpaghettiToastBook wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Wooperman1 wrote:

WOAH!!! Falling TIme has shipped 13 products!! THANKS GUYS!

Fruit man has been shipped 20 times :3

Ion Prize was shipped 21 times.

If you're talking about the in-game product-selling stats, Space Out 3! has been shipped 79 times and counting!

Sorry, we meant the number of times your game was downloaded in the Warehouse. And Super Dash has had 92 copies sold!

I uploaded a completely redone version of BEAT called BEAT 2.0, plus a shooting game called Shootdown (no blood). Also uploaded the Starman theme.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Burujima

Games in Storage:

1.)EASY TEACHER
2.)DRAGON BOY

Comics in Storage:

1.) Papé 03
2.) Papé 04

F.Y.I.)) Papé is the one without the bowtie on his neck ;9

==========================================================================================

[Papé] Summary:

One day, a box showed up in front of Burujima (blue kangaroo with the bowtie)'s house.
Inside, there was a small blue kangaroo, Papé!
It seems that Papé cannot speak English, and speaks in some weird language Burujima can't understand.
Meanwhile, lazy and merciless, Burujima could care less what happened to this young little kangaroo.

Will Papé be able to stick by Burujima's side and live in a home? or be kicked out into the streets?
Hence starts Papé's story!

==========================================================================================

Games that were in storage so far:

1.) EARPHONE
2.) EARPHONE.02
3.) GLASS FUN
4.) PIANO BEAT
5.) DRAGON BOY
6.) EASY TEACHER

Burujima

Weavius

@SpaghettiToastBook: You're Bit.Trip.BEAT is awesome! I just have to get used to tapping on the left side since I'm a righty.

Love my 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!
Oh and Suda 51, where is No More Heroes 3?

3DS Friend Code: 1461-6194-4517 | Nintendo Network ID: Weavius

iphys

@STB Beat is actually getting really good now. From what I remember it was nearly impossible before. The 4th beat is still hard, because it can go to the middle or the bottom, and it's hard to react fast enough to tell which way it's going to bounce, especially with your right hand covering the screen. I think it would be better if you limited that 4th beat to one level and randomized the order the beats come in, because it would be easier to react to which level it was coming in on than trying to guess which way it's going to bounce at the last second. Also, if you could make the paddles slightly thicker, it would be easier to tap them. Anyway, good job. It looks really amazing!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

MattperreN64

@iphys - How did you get rid of time in invasion?!!! And Where and how did you get the Orbulon Boss Game?!!! Please answer

EDIT: I've only just realised that 'invasion' isn't endless

How did you do this?! Did you hack the game?

Edited on by MattperreN64

MattperreN64

turtlelink

MattperreN64 wrote:

@iphys - How did you get rid of time in invasion?!!! And Where and how did you get the Orbulon Boss Game?!!! Please answer

EDIT: I've only just realised that 'invasion' isn't endless

How did you do this?! Did you hack the game?

It's some type of hack or cheat. I love Orbulons boss game though.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

MattperreN64

Yay! =D
I now know how the boss timer works and can make long games
A normal boss game lasts 1 minute and 15 seconds
If you set the counter to play at turtle speed rather than jet, it will last 15 minutes!

MattperreN64

MattperreN64

@turtlelink - i have tested that the time works, just, havent made a game with it yet, i'm not sure if i'll even attempt to make a 15 minute game but 1 minute 15 might just be alright. it's not a hack or cheat, well, i don't know how iphys got the whole orbulon game but it can be done without it, i don't think nintendo wanted us to though.

MattperreN64

SpaghettiToastBook

@Dragoon Have you added me? FC in signature.
@iphys Thanks for the feedback. I'm making a new version with thicker paddles and randomized beats!
@Wiiver Thanks for the feedback. Actually, I'm a righty too, but the paddle's on the left side in the game, so...yeah. Have you added my Wii code (in signature)?

CAPS LOCK CLUB

dlt656

@ihpys can u plz get monas boss?!? PLZ I LOVE THAT!!

dlt656

iphys

Invasion isn't my game. I put stuff by other people in my crates to help distribute it.

I got some of the boss games sent to me by someone on Showcase. I have Orbulon, 9-Volt, and Ashley, but I don't have Mona or Jimmy.

@Dragoon I'm adding your code now.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SpaghettiToastBook

I uploaded BEAT 2.2 just now. I only changed the color of the bouncing beat; I wanted the microgame to match the real game!
I also considered changing the green flashing beat into a red beat, but I scrapped it. Anybody have any thoughts about that?

CAPS LOCK CLUB

Kaeobais

0560 9185 7846

Finally got Wi-Fi ... Sorta late to the party, eh?

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.